Chapter 12

Yes! I do

 

Taeyeon's POV




Party? Next week? With the board and business man's? I'll be doomed to death. What shall I do? I dialled Tiffany who answer after three ring.
[On the Phone]
"Taejoon?"
"It's okay, I'm alone."
"I see, why did you call in the middle of the night? Got into trouble?"
"Well, you can call this trouble."
"What is it?"
"Jessica said I have to with her to a party to meet up some businessman. I don't know what to do, I don't know anything about business. Medecine is all I know."
"Well, I guess you should study."
"I can't study! I had an examination coming up this week. "
"Okay? I'll try to convince Jessie~ just prepare yourself in case I fail."
"Thanks tiff~"
"You're always welcome. I'll be hanging up then, gotta do some pictorials."
"Bye."
I sigh as I hung up the phone. Good thing Tiffany knows, She can be a lot of help.
After taking a bath at theguest room and studying for the exam, I went to the master's bedrrom. I saw her sleeping peacefully. I slowly creep beside her making sure not to disturb her. I notice her snores lightly, Work sure is tough for a young lady like her. Force to be a CEO despite her young age. Does the Jung don't care for her at all? making their only daughter suffer like this. It's too injustible! I liedown beside her and close my eyes.

(thud)
I open my eyes hearing something and saw Jessica getting up.
"Is everything alright?" Her eyes went wide seeing me awake.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just slipped on the floor." I look at her from foot to head.
"Are you sure? Nothing hurts?" I asks standing up looking for a possible injury.
"I'm really fine Taejoon~" She said with a smile.
"Okay~" I nodded my head, eyes still half close.
"You should go back to sleep." She stated.
"What time is it already?" I turn to my bedside and look at my clock.
"Three o'clock? Why so early?" I asks scratching the back of my neck.
"Huh? I have to go to Jeju, I reserve a plane ticket early, so I can get back here early." She explained as she put dried her hair.
"You're not doing overnight? I heard the sunset there is beautiful." I said with a smile.
"Well, I'm there for business, not for leisure." She stood up and went in front of her cabinet. She chose a white skirt and a white shirt with some black dots on the collar then a pair of heels.
"Well, I'm just saying you should not overwork yourself, you should take time slowly but surely." She look at me, not sure what that looks mean but I don't like it.
"I'll just go back to sleep." I liedown on the bed and pretend to sleep. She quietly goes out and left the room.
I sigh and sat on the bed. Now I can't sleep. I took my phone and look for her number.
[to: Jessica
Take care on your trip to Jeju, do enjoy and get back home safely. :)]
I press the send and waited for her to reply, After a minutes my phone beeps, An incoming message.
[from: Jessica
I thought your asleep already, you make a good actress.]
Me? an actress? just then my phone beeps again.
[from: Jessica
Just kidding, thank you. Do have a good day too.. Yeobu~ xD]
"Eh? Hayeon! I'm going to kill you!"
[to: Jessica
You don't have to comply on Hayeon's request, She's just overrated.]
"What does overrated mean?" I ruffled my head, what kind of word is that?
[from: Jessica
It's okay, Wae? don't you like it?]
[from: Jessica
Why are you not sleeping? missed me already? :)]
What? what is she talking about?
[to: Jessica
I missed you so bad. You better come home early my Yeobu. :*]
I hesitate for a while before pressing the send button. I'll just go along.
(No Reply)
I look at my phone..
(No Reply)
For the second time..
(No Reply)
For the third time..
(No Reply)
For the fourth time..
(No Reply)
I ruffled my hair, why isn't she replying? I guess I have to go to sleep. I liedown in my bed, checking my phone for the last time. No message, I put my phone beside me before closing my eyes..
I open my eyes again checking for a message, still none..
[to: Jessica
Everything fine?]
(No Reply)
[to: Jessica
I'll be sleeping then]
(No Reply)
[to: Jessica
Yeobu~ goodnight, have a safe trip]
I put my phone bact at my table before wrapping my body with the blanket.

Sunrays hit my face as I yawn and stretch my body. I turn towards my clock to see, it was already seven in the morning.
"Damn! I'll be late!" I dash off towards the bathroom and change to my uniform as quickly as I can. I took my phone and went to the parking lot. Sighing, I went outside to take a taxi.
"To Infinity University please." I said to the driver. I let out a sigh and checks my phone. Five Messgae, huh? I unlock my phone and smiled to see who it was from.
[from: Jessica
Sorry, I fell asleep.]
[from: Jessica
You better cooked for me when I get home then? Just don't burn the house? hahaha!]
[from: Jessica
Tae? you still there?]
[from: Jessica
You better be prepared once I get home, Yeobu~ *evil emoticon]
[from: Jessica
Have a good sleep :)]
I was about to reply when my phone beeps again, an incoming message.
[from: Jessica
Morning :) ]
Hmmm, really like a kid.
[to: Jessica
Morning my Yeobu~ Jeju already?]
( phone beeps)
[from: Jessica
Yeah, you woke up early, going somewhere?]
Well, apparamtly, I'm going to school.
[to: Jessica
Yeah, got some things to do.]
[from: Jessica
I see, take care. I'll be on my work. I'll text you once I'm finished?]
[to: Jessica
Sure! I'll check later then.]
I smiled before putting my phone back to my bag.
"Thank you, here's the bill." I said with a smile as I headed to our examination room. We had practical exam, that means I'll be stuck with Sunmi again for the rest of the exam period.
"Tae Tae~" Here we go, Sunmi approach me as I enter the room.
"You we're a kind of late Taeng, well not really but you used to arrived ah hour before the exam starts." Chorong stated.
"Ah yeah, No one's sitting beside you?" I pointed next to chorong's chair. I sat next to her as soon as she nodded her head.
"But tae~ You're supposed to sit next to me. I'm your future wife." I ruffled my hair as I tried my best to control my anger.
"You should relax Taeng~ You looked more stressed these days." Chorong said in a worried tone.
"Of course, we're sleeping together. That's why." SunMi wink at me. I was about to stood up when Chorong held my hand.
"SunMi~ stop pissing our President, You should know your limitations sometimes." Chorong stated calmly, all eyes turn toward her, she never acted like this before. She's also a nerd obviously. All of s in this room is nerd but Chorong unlike us, she barely talked to us and get involved at us with the exception for today.
"Chorong~ah, you lookin' for trouble?" SunMi asks as she approach us. Chorong on the other hand keep her cool.
"SunMi, stop it! Chorong's right, you should know your limit." Wooyoung cut -in as he stop SunMi.
"You're siding them?" SunMi asks, she look around her and all of us was back on our own world.
"Tae!" SunMi called. I just brush the thought of her as if she's not there.
"Tae Tae~ Don't tell me your siding her?" SunMi pouted as id i would in her antics.
"Well, I would chose Chorong over you." I said matter-of factly.
"You~"
"Okay class~ We're starting your exam now.. blah.. blah.. blah.."

"It's been a long day." Chorong sigh as we finished our exam.
"It really is. I can't wait for the result." I stretch my arms as we exited the examination room.
"Should we grab a lunch together then? A group lunch, what you say President?" Taecyeon wink. Lunch! damn! I need to prepare a meal for Jessica.
"I don't think I could go. Next time maybe. Thanks for the invitation. Thanks Chorong. See you tomorrow." I wave my hand at them as I rush to outside to take a taxi.
"Jung Villa please." I said and I check my phone for any messages.
[from: Jessica
I will be home at dinner, I got another schedule so I can't make it in lunch. See ya later. ]
I quickly text her as soon a I read her message.
[to: Jessica
It's okay, It'll give me time to cook then :) See you later, Take care.]
The taxi stop in front of the villa. I silently enters the garage and change into my disguise. Having two personality sure is stressed, but kind of fun at the same time. I headed to the kitchen and look something at the refrigerator.
"Ajumma?" I called in the kitchen, minutes later the maid came.
"Yes, Master Kim?" Ajumma bowed at me.
"Uhhmmm. Do we by any chance have any ingredient for Jjajjangmyeon?" I asks scratching the back of my neck.
"Oh? are you hungry master Kim? I'll cook for you then." Ajumma said with a smile as she approach the kitchen.
"Oh no! I'll be cooking for Jessica~ She ask me if I could cook for her. Can you just help me? I'm not that a good cook, hehe."
"I see. What a thoughtful husband cooking for your wife. Well, we have a lot of variety noodle here and we're full of ingredients to create a sauce." Ajumma said with a smile.
"Jjinja? That's good to hear, I'll be cooking then."
"Would you like me to help?" Ajumma asks from behind me as I look for the jjajang noodle and some ingredients.
"I'll be happy, just tell me if I'm doing the right thing Ahjumma." I turn to smile at her as I get back on choosing the ingredient. I fish my phone out from my pocket and search for the procedure on how to cook the black noodles.
"Okay. I'll be starting now." I rub my palm as I turn the stove on and put the noodle to boil. While waiting for the noodle to cook, I prepared to make the sauce.
"Okay, let's see." I scan the Google for instructions. I prepared the ingredients in a bowl and started to make a sauce in a pan.
First step is to stir-fry pork belly with a 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil until golden brown and crispy.
Next is to pour out excess pork fat.
Add some radish and stir-fry for a minute.
Add potato, onion, zucchini for and fry for three minutes .
Then, clear a space in the middle of the pan, to add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the center and add one fourth cup of black bean paste and fry it for a minute before mixing everything.
Add two cups of water and let it cook with the lid close for 10 minutes.
Once the potato and radish is cooked, stir in starch water little by little. Keep stirring until it’s well mixed and thick
Add the sesame oil and remove from the heat.
I smiled as I done my plating prettily. There's a first time in everything. I smiled in my head and starting to put some thin slice cucumber on top.
"Oh, excused me Master Kim but you wouldn't want to add some cucumber if you're letting younglady Jung to ate that." Ahjumma said with a smile.
"Waeyo?" I asks curiously stopping myself on putting the green thing.
"Well, Younglady Jung doesn't like that fruit." Ahjumma keeps on smiling as I nodded my head, my mouth agape.
"It's good for the skin. Why wouldn't she like this?" I pouted as I took the cucumber from my plating and replace it with celery instead.
"That's a nice plating Master Kim." Ahjumma thumbs up. I took some extra jjajjang noodle and a sauce to taste it.
"Ahjumma, can you try and judge it for me?" I asks giving the old woman a serving of Jjajjangmyeon.
"This is amazing Master Kim, I'm sure Younglady Jung will like this." Ahjumma flashes her smile.
"Jjinja? That's a relief. By the way, what's your last name ahjumma?" I asks as I taste the Jjajjangmyeon again and can't help but smiled at my cooking skill. Not to brag but I'm a fast learner.
"I'm Nam JiHoon, Master Kim." Ahjumma smiled, I don't know but this ahjumma sure likes to smile a lot.
"I see, Is it okay for me to call you by your last name then?"
"That would be unproper." Ahjumma keep smiling.
"It's okay, It's not in the law that I can't call you by your last name, right?"
"Well, suit yourself Master Kim. I'll be doing the laundry first." Jihoon excused and left.
"Thanks Ms. Nam" I smiled at her. I covered my Jjajjangmyeon and headed to the living room to wait for the blonde to arrive.
I watch some MV of the latest girlgroup and boygroup, admiring them at the same time pitying them, they smiled in front of the camera eventhough they don't want to but they have to because they we're train to do so. Not be able to express your feelings anytime you want, pretending to be alright, Sure they are putting an act everytime they face the camera. I wonder why people do that.
I smiled at my thought, Jessica had the same situation as theirs. To be okay even when your not, to work hard when you want to gave in. I wished I could help her to open up on what she really feels, that's my mission afterall. From Tiffany and Hayeon.
Not minding the time, I close my eyes and fell asleep.

"Taejoon~ah! Wake up, why are you sleeping here in the couch?" I opened my eyes lazily and blink three times before rubbing it with both of my hands to see clearly.
"Oh? you are?" I yawn and sat straight, my eyes shot open registering the woman in front of me.
"Jess? Jessica?" I rub my eyes to make sure it was her and turn to see the time in our wall clock.
"Why did you come home late?" I asks scanning her, still in her dress she wore this morning.
"Oh, I went to visit an old friend. I called but you didn't answer your phone." She sigh as she sat beside me.
"Oh, I fell asleep I guess." Scratching the back of my head, I remember I made a black noodle for her. It must've been warm by now.
"Did you ate already?" I asks looking at her. She slowly shook her head.
"That's good then. I cooked something as I promised." She look at me seriously, maybe she didn't expect me to really cook for her.
"I thought you're just joking." She furrows her brows.
"Well, I don't see it as a joke. You should go and change first while I heat the food for you." I flashes her a smile and went to the kitchen. I heard her footsteps went to the masters bedroom, I put the noodle in the oven to heat it up before the blonde came back.
"You really made me something?" She asks approaching me in the kitchen.
"Yep, I told you so. You're gonna like it, I hope so." I said with a smile.
"Let's see for that." She stated and sat on the kitchen barstool just opposite the kitchen sink. The oven alarmed and I brought the noodle in front of the blonde with a smile plastered on my face.
"Enjoy your meal, Yeobu." I teased, trying to make her smile.
"It's good." She stated smelling the dish.
"Just taste it first before judging." I grinned at her as she rolled the black noodle in her fork before eating it. She munch the noodle silently with her usual plain expression. I can't tell if she like it or not.
"How was it?" I asks nervously. She took another roll and ate it, one after another not saying a word until she finishes the whole bowl in split seconds. Wow! I didn't know a perfect woman like her could devour a bowl of noodle in just a blink of an eye.
"Yeobu~ How was it?" I asks not minding calling her by our petname.
"hmmm." She wipes her lips with some tissue before facing me.
"It's good." She said in her usual voice. I groaned at her statement.
"That's it? good? Come on." I wish I could stop myself right now. I don't know why but I want her to praise my cooking skills. It's my first time and she knew it, I want to hear a word.
"I guess it doesn't fit your taste, huh?" I sigh and started clearing the table.
"Hey Taejoon!" She called, she was standing by the kitchen's doorframe.
"It's the best." She said with a smile before leaving me.
"Eh?" I asks but she was out of my sight already. She smiled, and said it was the best?
"Ahaha. Yes!" I threw my fist in the air and started smiling while cleaning the dishes. I hope we can get closer soon. She act friendly then cold then back to being friendly and to being cold again. What a weird woman, but still It's nice having her around, I just have to be patient until I can break her wall and be her friend.




AN:
Hey guys, here goes chapter 12. I know it's lame, I hope you'll still read this..
Uhmmm, so yeah they're getting close or so~
And the truth is I updated because i want to ask you guys and i really need you to comment your answer, if you want..
Uhhhm, you see, I'll be busy as I said in my previous chapter, I just want to ask you guys if you want me continue writing this story in it's original plot..
'cause if you want I can cut it short, you know. My original plan was making this story up to 40 chapters or so?
But, now that I'll be busy, I can't promise to update longer chapter and sooner as possible..
So, please tell me if you want to read this story in it's ending. Maybe if you would like to cut it short, Just ten more chapters to go or less.
I really need your suggestion guys.. This story depends on you since you're all my readers and I just want to know your opinion.. :D
THANK YOU for reading and subscribing my stories and SORRY for all my error's.. :)


May GodBless us all and Do take care..:D


EyesmileMaoMao at your service.. ^^