Chapter 25- I know

Yes! I do

A//N: A short addition for the chapter.. :)

 

Jessica and Taeyeon we’re now sitting on the high grounds watching as the sun rise from a far.

“What could be more beautiful than this?” the blonde smiles.

“You?” Taeyeon said with a smirk. Jessica sent her a glare but soon smiles.

“Why are you being so cheesy these days?” the blonde playfully hits her arms.

“Nothing, let’s go? I’m kind of hungry already.” Taeyeon grin at her.

“Seriously Tae? You’re really a mood breaker.” The blonde groans as she stood up and catch-up with the midget who was walking back to their house.

“Morning unnie.” Hayeon greeted the two as the enter the house.

“Morning Hayeon.” They both greeted back.

“You’re early, heading somewhere?” Taeyeon eyed her sister.

“Jogging, be back later.”  Hayeon waved at them before leaving.

“Oh, there you are. Come and have some breakfast, how did your camping go?” The old lady ask as they approach them in the kitchen.

“Good morning. It went fine.” The blonde replied with a smile.

“I can see it did.” The old man laugh.

“Harabuji, stop it.” Taeyeon cut-in before her grandpa can speak further.

“Have some meal you two.” The old lady serve them some toast bread, cereal and milk.

“Thanks Halmeonnie.” The blonde beamed a smile at the old woman.
The breakfast went well, the grannies teasing Taeyeon which Jessica can’t understand.
“Lazy .” Taeyeon barge in Jessica’s  room.

“Yah! Can you knock first? I know it’s your house but still manners taegoo-ah~” The blonde straighten her shirt as she sat on her bed.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Taeyeon throw her hand in the air in surrender.

“Taengoo~”

“Ugh~” Taeyeon groan when a pillow hit her face. Jessica playfully stick her tongue out at Taeyeon.

“Really?” Taeyeon raised her brow before charging at the blonde. Moments later, laughter erupts from the blonde’s room as they restle in tickling and  hitting each other.

                                                KRYSTAL POV

“They’re enjoying, huh?” L smirk at me. No! he can’t win in our play this time. Jessica unnie can’t fall inlove.

“They’re just playing.” I snorted.

“Yeah, yeah.” He rolls his eyes before smiling. I don’t know but these past few days he keeps on smiling like crazy that always shows his cute dimple. Ahem I mean his dimple?

“Should I prepare a penalty for you if I win?” he turn to see with her wide grin.

“Yah! We didn’t agree to that. Why would I get penalty?” I scoff, seriously? A penalty?

“Come on. Just to make the game more livelier.” He groan.

“I don’t want to.”

“then just admit that …”

“I don’t want to too.” I cut him off.

“Whatever.” He sigh.

“I’ll leave for a bit, is it okay for you to wait here?” he asks all of a sudden.

“Where are you going?” I raised my brow at him.

“Report.” He wave his watch at me before disappearing.

“Tch. Be sure to be back soon.” I yelled to no one.

Deciding to take some fresh air, I walks not far from Taeyeon’s house, just around the neighborhood, but seriously? No one really lives here. The houses we’re kilometers apart, a lawn of Bermuda grass separate the far houses with tall walls and gates surrounding each houses. I wonder who live here. Must be rich men’s huh? 
*screech then crash*
“Omo? What’s that?” I walk towards the place where an accident took place just seconds ago. Should I call? Oh, I can’t. Silly me. The car bump into a tree, it was smoking already and driver was bathe with blood. My eyes went wider when I was his soul separate from his body, the same thing that has happen to me before. But Myungie’s not here, how come he died? He was too panic to notice me which was a good thing, minutes passed sirens of ambulance came and people surrounded the area as he cry fie supposed to be his wife.

“No? can’t you see me? I’m here, why can’t you freaking see or hear me?!” he yelled at the rescuers, he tried touching them but failed. I don’t know but his eyes widen when he notice me looking at him.

“You can see me?” He ask as he approach me. I took a step backward.

“I’m a spirit like you too.” I able to say. He froze in his feet when he hears when I just said.

“Spirit? I died? No no. I can’t be. Tell me, tell me, how can I go back to my body?!” He approaches me with his fierce eyes. I was backing up once again.

“Ah!” I yelp when I trip into a stone. ! I didn’t know a spirit could get tripped too. Damn! I close my eyes as the man was getting closer to me but nothing happens. I open my eyes again and saw L grab the man’s spirit by the arm.

“Ahhhhh!” I waited something that would hit me but nothing came. I open my eyes and saw Oppa standing in front of me as he took the hit of the log.

“Oppa?!” my eyes widen in shook, blood drips from his head.

“Oppa?!” I yelled and catch him as he falls unto me.

“SooJung. Are you okay?” He manages to ask. I nodded my head and saw him smile.

“Are you okay?” L ask as he eyed me from head to toe. I nodded my head yes. I stare at him for a moment, that boy who save me twelve years ago. Was the guy who just saved me? Myungie? Kim Myungsoo Oppa? Kim Sunggyu Oppa younger brother?

“L Oppa! Don’t leave me! You promise me!” I was crying, it was nine years ago. I was only 11 years old back then

“Soojung-ah I’ll be back! Oppa will be back. Don’t be sad, okay? I just have to study hard and I will marry you.” I stop crying  upon hearing those words. i know I like him since we we’re kids.

“Marry Soojung?” I asks.

“Ne. You should study too and I’ll be back when we’re both grown up, okay? And I’ll be here with you always.” He nodded his head.

“Promise?” I asks, offering my pinky finger.

“I promise. Promise me you have to be strong, okay?” He said as he intertwined our pinky finger to seal our promise as usual.

“Here, always wear this, okay?” He then gave me a letter A necklace.

“You’re always gonna be my number 1.” He smile and kisses me on my forehead before walking back to his father.

That necklace, I search me neck and it was there behind my t-shirt a letter A necklace. Kim Myungsoo, that’s right I heard it from Jessica unnie too.

“Soojung-ah~ Kim Sunggyu Oppa called.” She started. I turn to her grinning, waiting for her to tell me about Myungsoo since we lost contact for almost a year and I’ve been rejecting his call since then.

“He… t..old me something..” My sister was trying so hard to stop her tears.

“Myungsoo, died in a motorcycle accident.” Tears clouded my eyes. Unnie hugs me, she knows how I feel toward him.

So, this Myungsoo in front of me is that Myungsoo? The person that I missed the most and most of all, the person I used love back then.

“Soojung, are you okay?” He asks agin that brings me back to reality. He was looking at me with that sae worried eyes.

“I’ll bring this man to his cruzzer since he’s still a trainee. I’ll be back soon, okay?” He asks again, I nodded my head. Tears fall down on my cheeks once again as soon as he left, why? Why do I have to see him again? To feel this again when it’s already too late? When we can’t be together? I still love him, I know I still do. Why?

 

 

A//N: hey guys.. uhmmm. I'm sorry i haven't fulfilled my promised to update the rest of my chapters.. I really got stuck in doing some papers in school since we'll be having our theasis soon. I really dunno if can write the rest of the chapters this week but i'll try to finish it as soon as i can. Hope you all understand.. THANK YOU, really for all your upvotes and for reading my story in the first place, hope you're enjoying it as much as i enjoy writing.. :)

Sorry for my errors too, don't have enough time to edit.. Thank you, Back to you Soonest.. :)

 

 

EyesmileMaomao@Your Service