Chapter 15 - Purpose

Yes! I do

AUTHOR's POV 



*kriingggggggggggggg*
The alarm clock went flying in the air as Jessica kick it lazily with her feet and continue to sleep peacefully, turning to her side to see her husband staring at her. 
"What the! You scare me!" The blonde quickly got up from bed. 
"Sorry, I..i'm just waiting for you to get up but you seems to be enjoying your sleep so I waited..?" Taejoon explained as if he just made a crime. 
"Still, you shouldn't do that, staring at someone while sleeping. Arasseo?" Jessica warns him like a kindergarten student while the man just nodded his head like a good student would be. 
"Okay, what do you want?" Jessica sigh as she picked her alarm clock and put it back on the table. 
"Nothing really serious, I just want to apologize about lastnight. I mean about me being rude and saying those things." Taejoon look at the bed, still sitting. 
"Oh~ uhmmm, sure just don't do it again." The blonde nodded her head. 
"But~" 
"But?"
"About that dare, I'm not taking it back. I'll make it happen." He said with a sigh. 
"Ahahaha, you're not really sure if you could do it, right? Don't need to push yourself." Jessica laugh mocking the man. 
"It's okay. I'll do my best." He smile, showing off his dimple and left the room. 
"Ugh! so full of himself? Who is he? God of Love that I'll fall for him during this married? tsk!" 
The shower turn off and Jessica came out from the bathroom wearing her bathrobe, looking for something decent to wear, tha door opens. 
"You going somewhere?" 
"Hmmm~" The blonde hum, not looking back knowing who it is already. Of course! who could it be? there's only her, her husband and Mrs.Nam in the mansion.
"I see" Taejoon nodded his head. 
"You're not going out today? You know you don't have to ask permission from me if you want to go out." Jessica turn to face him. 
"Ah, No! I don't have any schedule, It's Sunday you know. I thought you're free today too." Taejoon scratch the back of his head. 
"Oh~ I don't usually have a day-off. We work all week, 24 hours a day everyday" Jessica shrugged and turn her back as she put on her dress that reaches her knees. 
"I see, it must be hard." Tajoon just nodded his head. 
"Well, if you enjoy what you're doing it's not. But if you Hate it, It'll kill you." 
"Do you enjoy it?" Taejoon asked out of the blue. Silence filled the room, once again. Jessica turn to face him. 
"Do you want to come instead?" Jessica changed the topic. 
"Can I? Wouldn't I disturb you?" Taejoon asked back. 
"Not if you'll ruin it. It's just pictorial anyway for our relaunching." Jessica shrugged. 
"I see. I'll be ready in 20 minutes." He smiles before disappearing in front of the blonde to prepare. 



"I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Taejoon rushed to the living room, wearing a Black T-shirt with matching blach denim shorts that reaches his knees, a pair of black shoes and glasses. 
"Oh? You're going too, Master Kim?" Mrs. Nam ask, as she approached the two. 
"Ne, I'll bring him with me, you know so we can spend some time. Right Tae?" Jessica smiles sweetly at him. 
"Ne" Taejoon nodded with a smile. 
"No need to explained, just enjoy both your time together. I just wished this was true." Mrs. Nam said with a smile before leaving. 
"Let's go" Jessica walk first, followed by Taejoon. A car was waiting for them outside the mansion. 

The ride was well, as usual quiet. No one speaks since Jessica was busy in her phone contacting the staff. 
"Uhmmm? Sica?" Taejoon break the silence. The blonde look at him and back at her phone again. 
"Where are we going?" Taejoon added. 
"Nami Island. Didn't I tell you earlier?" Jessica look at him, raising her brow. 
"You didn't." Taejoon shook his head. 
"Oh, My bad." 
"It's okay." He smiles. 



Another hour of defeaning silence filled the car before it stops in front of a hotel.
"At last! I thought I'll die of sitting here!" The blonde stretch her arms and get ready to get out. 
"Oh yeah before I forgot. There's camera everywhere watching us. Stay close and you know, Act like how a husband do." Jessica stated. 
Camera flashes left and right as soon as she opens the car's door. 
"Ms. Jung, blah blah~" 
Reporters asking everywhere she looks, and she jus smile and waves at them. 
"Ms. Jung, I..." 
"Excuse me, but my wife is tired. Can you let us through so we can rest for a bit?" Taejoon cut-off tha Reporter's question. 
"Master Kim? You're here too?" 
"The newlyWed Taejoon Kim and Jessica Jung just arrived together here at One's Hotel in Nami Island. It is stated that Taejoon Kim wants to spend time with her newlyWed wife and decided to accompany Ms. Jung in her Photoshoot."
The news was all over the T.V, newspaper and Internet about the couple. 
"Media is really good at making stories." Jessica sigh as she let her body fall in the comfy bed. 
"Well, atleast it's not that bad. Right?" Taejoon asked as he changed channels just to find the article are all about them. 
*So this is it, I guess?* Taejoon sigh at his thoughts. 
"Having a hard time to cope?" The blonde asks. 
"Not really, I'm kinda use to it since Mom and Dad we're always a pressure to us too." 
"I see." The blonde nodded her head, when her phone rings. 
"Hello?
... 
Okay Thank you.." she sigh as soon as she hung up. 
"Wae?" 
"Nothing. I still have an hour before the photoshoot, Just grateful to have some rest time I guess." 
"I see." Taejoon nodded his head. 
"Taejoon?" 
"Hmmmm?" 
"Let's go outside." The blonde didn't wait for his reply but instead left first, followed by Taejoon. 
They headed to the first floor and went to the mall section. 
"Wow! this hotel has a mall section?" Taejoon said in awe. 
"Yeah, the only hotel." Jessica smiles bitterly. 
"Let's choose a dress. We'll be sleeping here though and I haven't bought extra clothes. 
"Good Day, Young Masters. How can I help you?" A assistant approach the two. 
"I'm looking for a dresses." 
"I see. This way ma'am." The assistant lead them in a fitting room with various kinds of dresses. 
"Yeobu~ Help me find something nice to wear." 
"Huh? I think whatever you choose would fit you." Taejoon said with a smile. 
"Youngmaster Kim is right. You always looks gorgeous whatever you wear." The assistant agreed. 
"I didn't know that." Jessica replied almost whisper. 
"Then choose the best one." Jessica turn to face Taejoon to find him not behind her anymore. She looks around to see him checking a white cute dress. 
 "That's cute, You like it?" Taejoon turn to face her with a curious look. 
"I mean. You kow like it, like you want to see it someone wearing that dress that.... Perhaps, you like to wear that." The blonde laugh at her joke. 
"I'd love to wear that." Taejoon commented which frozes the Blonde, raising her brow. 
"If I were a girl, but I'm not. I just like the style. It's cute." 
"I see." The blonde nodded her head. 
"Wae? Do you think I'm gay?" Taejoon raise his brow. 
"Ahahaha, almost!" The blonde laugh heartily. 
"Tch, 'cause I'm really am." Taejoon whispered to himself/herself(Taeyeon).
"Mwo? Did you say something?" 
"Nothing. Let's just choose something for you." 




After an hour of arguing which to buy or so, the couple we're now alking back to their room. Just when the door opens.. 
"Ms. Jung, look over here." 
"Mr. Kim, Over here....." 
Camera's we're flashing everywhere, Reporters handling their microphone waiting for them to speak.. 
"Uhmmm, excuse me? But we can't really do an interview here sine we're in front of the mall, I'm sorry but can you give us some privacy?" The blonde excuse themselves. 
Soon after the bodyguards arrived and calm the reporters. The couple arrived at their room safe and sound. 
"Ugh! jjinja? How did they get inside the hotel? I thought Hotel are safer? Ugh!" The blonde groaned at her phone talking to her manager. 
"Just make sure this doesn't happen anymore! You know this hotel has some value to me." She hung up and toss the phone in the bed following it. 
"Are you okay?" Taejoon sat beside her. 
"I'm fine! Just stupid media ruining my mood." She twisted to her side to face Taejoon. 
"Weird." The blonde commented. 
"What's weird?" Taejoon raised his brow. 
"You look like Taeyeon, your sister from this angle. hahaha." The blonde stated with a laugh. 
"Of course, She's my sister you know." Taejoon answer. 
"I know, No need to remind me." The blonde stood up. 
"Want to go along? We're having a photoshoot." She added. 
"If it's fine with you, I'll go." Taejoon shrugged. 
"Okay, I'll just change. You better too." 




The couple arrived at the park exactly One in the afternoon, they we're mesmerized by the beauty of nature. 
Tall trees beside the road, with their leaves scattered beautifully in the path, just like spring. 
People walking hand in hand, some cycling the couple bike and some are just simply enjoying the breeze. 
"Ms. Jung, Over here!" A young girl waved at them. Chaeyoung, the editor smile at them. 
After walking around and instructing the blonde about the concept of their photoshoot, she then get into their tent and change into her outfit.
Wearing a black dress and a black boots, her make up we're just simply black eyeliner and and a faint pick lipstick that makes her looks cute and bad girl at the same time. 
"Good. Now just lean your elbow on the rail and set your look at anywhere, like you're thinking of something." The director instructed as they prepared to shoot. 
"That's good, yeah. Next Pose. Okay." 



 

TAEYEON'S POV




They begin the photoshoot at the riverbank, Jessica was leaning at the woodrail and she looks Amazing! I mean, I'm not a fond of artists nor models. 
But, I guess I've change my mind now. Her hair was messy, yet suit her just like that, the way it dances with the wind everytime it blows, her the thin black eyeliner that make her eyes glow evenmore. 
Her pointed nose and that pink lips.
"Taejoon!"
"Yea?" I blink my eyes and smiles awkwardly at the Director who called me. 
"Hahaha, You look like a lost puppy staring at your wife like you've never seen her like this before." They all burst into laughter, including her. 
"I'm sorry, Do you need something?" I scratch the back of my neck. 
"If you want. I'm just wondering, since you're both a couple why don't you just join Jessica? The male model can't make it today though." The director explained. 
"Me? I don't know how to." I pointed to myself and chuckled nervously. 
"It's okay. Jessica can help you, Right Jessie?" The director said with a smile. I look at her direction, our eyes meet and I saw her shrugged. 
"If it's okay, then...." 
"Okay, Chaeyoung, help him get dressed up." The director motioned to the girl who called us earlier. 
"You know where our next set is. Be there in twenty minutes." The director instructed as the rest of the crew prepare to move. 
Chaeyoung, the lady accompany me to the tent and handed me hang clothes. 
"uhmm, I'll be outside, be sure to change quickly okay?" She said with a smile. 
"What have i done?" I sigh and look at the clothes before putting it on. It's a black polo, black slocks, a black boots and a black cowboy hat. 
What a weird combination though. I went outside and saw Chaeyoung standing not far from the tent. 
"Daebak. It fits just perfect. Let's go." She said with a smile. We walk along the path with metasequoia trees. 
"uhmmm, where are we going?" I asked, breaking the silence. 
"Hmmmm? We're heading to a romantic place.. And that's a secret." She smiled at me. Romantic? 




Not that far, We saw the crew setting the camera and monitors while the director was talking to Jessica. 
"Director Lim, We're here." Chaeyoung wave at them. Almost all the peolple who'ea heard her look at our direction. 
"Wow! You look much better than our model you know that? Hahaha!" The director laugh Heartily. 
"I know. Why don't you join the modelling?" Chaeyoung said with a smile. 
"I.. I don't think so, hehe." I chuckled nervously. 
"Okay Taejoon. Can you approach Jessica? She knows what to do. Just follow my instruction. Okay?" The director smiled. 
I nodded my head and went beside her. She was standing near the the two couple statue. The statue's face familliar though. 
"You know them? Actress Choi Ji woo and Actor Bae Yong Joon? They portrait the famous Winter Sonata Drama" She said while admiring the statue. 
"Jessica, Taejoon, closer. Do the same pose with the statue." The director instructed. 
"Come here." She motion me closer. I took a deep breath and stood in front of her. I put both my hand on her shoulder. 
"Okay, Taejoon Look into her eyes, Don't be nervous and just relax." The director yelled. 
Camera's flashing in every angle. I close my eyes and open them. Our eyes meet, it's.... 
"Taejoon, breath." She whisper smiling. 
"Sorry." I apologize. 
"It's okay. I know you feel awkward." She shrugged. We're still in the same position. I look into here eyes again. Those brown eyes, hids million of things. 
"Come here closer." She tilted her head and snake her hands around my neck, pulling me closer and closer and closer still not breaking the eye contact. Camera's still flashing and I don't mind. 
I'm just drawn into here eyes. Her face we're just centimeters away from me, our forehead leaning in each other. I could feel her breath in my face. 
I look into her eyes, then in her nose and into her lip. 
"You're Beautiful~ 
I.... I mean.." 
"Haha, You're cute while stuttering you know that? You're pretty good looking today too, you know?" She said with a laugh. 
"I.. (sigh) thanks." I look away trying to hide my embarass face. 
"Aigoo~ I don't often see someone blush specially a man." She said with a smirk. 
"I'm not blushing." I said with my not so steady voice. 
"Okay, you say so~" She smirk as she pulls me closer, our nose brushing each others, our lips inches away. She smiles and diverted her look in my lips. (gulp) 
"You should breath if you want to live." She said with a smile. Just then I notice that i was holding my breathe for quite a long time, I took deep breath and look into her brown eyes again. 
Our eyes meet again, just like that she leans closer and I felt a warm, soft, sweet that touches my lips. It lingers a couple of seconds before it disappears.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She just kissed me????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I blinked my eyes twice, thrice before i can clearly think again, she was smiling? or more like smirking at me. 
"That was the perfect photo! Hahahaha! Let's go and drinks! This call for a celebration. You too are coming. I don't take no for an answer" The director then signalled the crew to wrap their things. 
"Come on! we still have to change." Jessica motion me to follow her. 
"But.. Can I just leave first?" I asks walking beside her. 
"Wae? Can't get over my kiss?" She said with a smirk. 
"Anni!"I shouted a bit. The whole crew was staring at us. 
"Sorry." I apologized and bow. 
"You heard Director Lim, he won't take no for an answer. And" She stop in her tracks to face me. 
"We have to act like a normal couple and show them that we're fine." She added. 
"O..kay." I sigh and follow her. 

We headed to the nearest grilling resto, maybe marrying a famous woman is that burden? 'cause all eyes turn to watch us from the moment we set our feet inside the resto until we take a sit around the big table. 
"Waiter~" Chaeyoung called and a fine young man approach us. 
"Yes miss?" The waiter bowed, holding his pen and notebook. 
"Give us a case of soju and pork belly." Chaeyoung grinned at Director Lim who just sigh and nodded his head. 
"Is that all?" The waite asks as he finished writing, Chaeyoung nodded her head. 
The waiter left to take our order. 
"So, Taejoon I heard your parents are in business industry too. Right?" Director Lim asks. All eyes turn to face me. 
"Ne, They manage some malls and hotel in Jeonju." I nodded my head. 
"I see. You're the first born right? That means you're the heir?" The Director added. 
"I am the first born. But I don't feel like taking after the business. I like art, that's why I graduated in Fine Arts." I explained. 
"I see." The Director nodded. 
The ordered arrived, the girls we're busy grilling the meat while the boys are drinking the soju. 
"Taejoon, Why don't you drink?" One of the crew handed me a glass of soju. 
"I don't drink. Sorry." I apologetically refuse. 
"Come on! Jessica won't get mad. Just this one. Right Jessica-shi?" The crew smiled at Jessica who just raised her brow. 
"I...(sigh) O.. kay." I took the glass and drink it all at once. 
"Whooo! That's it.! Hahaha." The crew cheered up. Seriously? I think I'm gonna throw up. 
"Excuse me." I stood up, ! I can't feel my legs. 
"Oh? Drunk already?" Director Lim Asks, I smile at them and shook my head. 
"No, I just want to have some fresh air." Not looking at Jessica's direction, I dashed outside vomiting on the ground. 
"Ugh! Seriously? (cough)" 
"Are you okay?" I turn to see Jessica standing behind me crossing his arms. 
"Fine (cough). Just don't have a high tolerance in alcohol." I nodded my head and wipe my lips with my palm. 
"Hmmmm, Let's go back to the hotel then" She walked first. 
"But, what about them?" I asks. 
"I told them I need to rests." She replied with a yawn. I look back at the resto and followed her. 




"Taejoon? Wake up!" I feel someone tapping my shoulder. 
"Ne?" My voice came out a hoarse one. I blink my eyes three times before realizing I was hugging Jessica with a pillow separating our body. 
"Sorry. I thought Its just a pillow." 
"hmmm." She hum, getting up in bed. 
"Do you have a photoshoot today?" I sat up in bed. 
"No. Wae?" 
"Nothing, Just asking." I shook my head. 
"Ahahaha, I though you want me to kiss you again." She said with a laugh. 
"Ugh! I Don't even like your kiss." I groaned with a smirk. 
"What? Yah! You! (sigh) Whatever! You should get used to it. We could do it a lot on the future when in front of the press. So, stop being choosy. Do you know You're the luckiest man alive to kiss me?" She scoff. 
"Ahahaha, Wae? because you're famous?" I raise my brow. 
"No! Because I'm Flaming Gorgeous." She said with a smile before disappearing into the bathroom. What? Flaming Gorgeous? 


"I heard there's a zipline here right?" I asks. We're walking along the path of metasequoia trees, then the pine tree path and the cherri blossoms. 
"Yeah." She answers boringly. 
"Let's go there then." I exclaimed. 
"Enjoy!" She said in a sarcastic tone. 
"Oh come on Don't be a K.J!" I stomp my feet. 
"Stop acting like a kid.!" She glared. 
"Tch. Come on!" I took her hand and run. 
"Yah! Let me go!" She protested. 
"I won't. We'll go there together." I stop beside the train rail. Just then a train stop in fron of us. It's smaller than the regular one and more colorful. 
We enter the train and seated, A conductor approach us. 
"Where to Ma'am, Sir?" He asks. 
"To the Zipline!" I exclaimed. 
"To the hotel!" Jessica said with a serious face. 
"Don't listen to her. Zipline." I smiled. The conductor look at Jessica who was raising her brow at him. 
"It's okay. Don't mind her." The conductor nodded his head and left. 
"I said I want to go back to the hotel!" She turn to face me. 
"No! Let's go to the Zipline first." I shook my head. 
"Ugh! Seriously?" She rolled her eyes. 


"Jessica~ come with me. It's a couple zipline, we can go together side by side." I called her, she was standing not that far from the checking area of the take off. 
"I won't!" She yelled. All eyes turn to face her. And almost all of them recognize us now. 
"But I want to ride this now" I pouted. 
"It's safe, right ahjusshi?" I asks the person in charge. 
"Of course Sir. We have all the equipment checked every before and after ride." The man said with a smile. 
"Please?" I offer my hand to her. 
"(sigh) I'm not fond of heights." She admitted. 
"I'll be here. If you fall, I'll cut my rope to follow you." I smiled. 
"Pabo!" She said with a smile. I offer my hand again and this time she took it. 
"You'll pay after this." She glared at me. 
"Whatever you asked Ice Princes." I grinned. Finally! I'm riding a zipline.. A Five hundred feet high zipline! 
"Sica-ah~" I called. 
"What?" She said with an irritated voice, looking at me and I snap a picture. 
"Yah! erase it!" She yelled. 
"I won't." I playfully stick my tongue out. 
"Ugh! Stop acting like a kid." She groaned. 
"If you stop being a K.J." I replied. 
"Come here." I walk beside her taking a picture together. She raised her brow before sighing and smiled at the camera. 
"You're acting like a fan you know?" She said with a smile. 
"I am."
"Are You ready?" The man in-charge asks, ready to push us through the zipline as we finished putting on the safety equipments. 
"Ne!" I raised my hand in the air and look at Jessica. 
"Hey~" I called. 
"Ne?" 
"Give me your hand." I offer my hand to her. 
"Okay." She took it with a sigh. 
"Ready?" I asks, and she nodded her head. 
"Okay, In three... two... one.." The man push us and we're flying. 
"Kyaaaaaaah!" I heard her shouting. More like a dolphin shouting! 
"Yah!" I yelled at her. 
"What!" She shouted back 
"Ahahaha, Open your eyes!" I yelled. 
"I won't!" She shouted. 
"Then you won't enjoy seeing this handsome face of mine. Haha." I joked. 
"You're not handsome!" She shouted. 
"Seriously? Then yuo won't get to see the beauty of nature." I replied. 
"Come On." I tug her hand. 
"Jessica~ My Wife! hahaha!" 
"Yah! Don't say that!" She shouted. 
"Ahahaha, Open your eyes." I said with a laugh. She sigh and gently open her left eye first then the right. 
"Not bad right? It's beautiful?" I said with a smile. 
"Yeah. It's Gorgeous." She said with a smile. A genuine smile if I may say, that natural smile not scripted matches her hair that's being blown by the wind.
"Like you." I said with a smile and diverted my gaze at the sea below us. 
"Of course, Just like me." She calmly said. 
We arrived safely at the ground with a smile in our face. 
"Shall we do it again?" I asks. 
"No!" She replied. 
"Ahaha. Okay." I said and followed her. 
"Let's go back to Seoul. We still have a Party to attend tomorrow." She walks first with me behind her. Maybe She's not that Ice, maybe it needs to be melted in a special way. 



 

AUTHOR's POV




"Told 'ya Taeyeon is a nice One." A guy said to the black haired girl. 
"Still...."
"Nope! We both know she had a nice Intention. As a Cruzzer I go with her. Atleast she can make your sister smile again like that before." He stated. 
"Whatever Angel boy!" She rolled her eyes and continue to follow her sister and the woman disguuse as a man. 
"I'm not..~" 
"Yeah, you're not Angel! A cruzzer. I know that!" She cut-off. 
"What a mean girl!" The Cruzzer scoff. 








A//N: Hey guys what's up? and down? and side? xD ...
Okay first, I'm really really sorry for the long wait guys. I've been busy in school since
I have to finished five projects at the same time. 
And having a practical exam didin't help either. But don't worry guys, 
I'll update tomorrow the next chapter since I haven't edited it out yet. And I have to hurry up and leave for tonight, hope that's fine with you.. 
And the Second thing is, Yeah I've change my Account name because of some problems(personal one). 
Hehehe, I guess that's all. Thank you for reading so far.. Happy Author here.. :D And Comments are welcome if you have some corrections, thoughts or anything.. and sorry for the error, jjeongmal Mianhae.. :) 





EyesmileMaoMao At Your Service..^^