Chapter 26- Make Me Yours

Yes! I do

A//N: Italics are flashbacks and so..  Have fun.. :)

 

“Are you okay?” L asks me as I hugged my knees sitting on the ground while leaning on the tree behing me not that far at Taeyeon unnie house.

“I’m fine.” I ignored him.

“Seriously, Jung? What’s the matter?” Huh? You still got the nerve to ask me? Wait a minute does he remember?

“A dollar for your thought?” He sat beside me.

“Shut up.”

“Seriously, what’s the matter in you?” He asks in his irritated voice.

“I don’t know what the is wrong with me. I’m dead right? I should be in heaven or hell! Why am I still here and feeling all this when supposed to be I’m free from this?!” I burst out, his eyes wide open for split seconds before relaxing again.

“Everything has a purpose and it happens because of a reason. You may not able to understand it right now. But you will, someday.” He stated calmly.

“Yeah, your God and his reasons.” I said, mocking him. He didn’t reply though, he just keeps on staring far away as he gazes at the lawn.

“What are you thinking? You seems lost too.” my turn to ask.

“Nothing that really matters.” He sigh with a bitter smile.

 

“Whatever!” I roll my eyes at him. I follow him with my gaze as he stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“Enjoy myself? I’ve been stressed out lately, wanna come?” He look at me, I can’t read his eyes though.

“Stresses out? Thought you don’t know that word.”

“Everyone still has a weakness.” He stated.

“You coming or what?” He added.

“Fine.” I stood up and took his hand he already offered, I feel my body fades as we teleport somewhere. Suddenly I regret coming with him.

“Yah! What kind of place is this?” I shouted through the loud music that blares in the room.

“It’s a bar obviously.” He shrugged as he approach the table, a person approach him. Wait what? Did the bartender ask his order?

“They can see you?” I ask in awe.

“Oh? Yeah. People can see me if I want to.” He stated matter of-factly.

“Then, you can appear to my unnie and tell her I’m still here.” I excitedly smile at my thought.

“No can do. You know we had rules, we cruzzer can’t meddle with humanly problems.” He quoted the word humanly.

“Tch! At least give her a sign. So that she could just forget about me and move on.”

“Still a no. If your sister want to forget about you she would have done it before. But no, she won’t that’s why she can’t.” He took a sip from his beer. I was about to reply when a woman approach him in his table with her flirting smile. Seriously?

“Hey handsome. You alone tonight?” The b*tch girl snake her arms around his chest to his neck. What the?! He just let her? In front of me?!

“Hey~ I’m alone but not lonely enough to play. Sorry.” He took the girls hand away from him.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be shy. I can give you what you want.” She said as she seduce him. Ugh! Can I punch her already?

“Seriously? That would be better if she can grant my wish right now.” I cut-in but of course she can’t hear me. He looks at me furrowing his brows.

“I really don’t have something that I want tonight.” He address the girl.

“Are you sure?” she bit her lip. Is she assuming she’s pretty? Because she’s not. She had this blond hair of her bun, she had thick black eye-liner, red lipstick and a red dress, is her birthday today? I hate her?! She’s really ugly and all.

“I’m perfectly sure.” L reply nodding his head.

“Okay then. Just call me if you need me.” She wink before walking away, maybe trying to find some costumers.

“I didn’t know these kind of bar still exist.” I scoff.

“I bet you always come here.” I added. His drink splash as he eyes me.

“I’m not of course. Just this time.” He defended while wiping his lips.

“yeah, whatever. Can you just bring me back to Taeyeon? I want to leave here.” I really want to cry. Who wouldn’t when you just saw your supposed to be boyfriend or maybe husband in the future being flirt by a total stranger and you can’t do anything but witness it. Ugh!

“can we just stay for a bit?” he furrows his brows.

 

“I don’t want to. If you don’t, I’ll just go there myself.” I headed outside of the bar, cold winds hit my face. Where the am i? my eyes widen and my jaw drops. Am I in L.A?

“Soojung-ah~”

“Let go of me.” I swatted my hand off him.

“ I’ll bring you there just wait for me.” He sigh.

“Wait for you again? I’ve waited for more than ten years Myungsoo-ah!” I burst into tears. I guess people can’t see him now since they’ve been in and out the bar without noticing him. But I don’t care.

“Soojung.~”

“I don’t want this, I never wanted this. To remember it all again, I waited for you to answer my calls since you’ve been ignoring me God knows how long. I didn’t even got the chance to tell you what I feel. Do you know how much it hurts? You know what’s worse? It’s when I get see you again but you don’t know me at all.” I sob. I know this isn’t right, but I can’t stop myself anymore.
I look at him in the eyes, Nothing, I saw nothing. So, he really doesn’t remember anything, huh? ! I hate this!

“I don’t kn~”

“Shut up and take me home.” I cut him. He didn’t reply, he just took my hand and  we both appear in Kim’s dining room. They’re having dinner at the moment.

I follow Jessica unnie upstairs in her room as soon as they finish their conversation with the elder Kim’s. As usual, she lies facing her pillow lying with her stomach in the bed while scrolling her phone. I don’t know what she’s doing though. The door went open; Jessica eyes widen and quickly hide her phone.

“Didn’t I tell you already to knock before going in?” My sister glared at Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry. I forgot.” Taeyeon unnie chuckled as she sat by the end of the bed.

“Yeah, you forgot your manners. What do you want anyways?” Unnie sarcastically mock her.

“Nothing, I just want to check on you. Byie~ goodnight.” Unnie’s brow was raised as she watch Taeyeon exited the room.

“Really? She just came to say that? What a midget.”  Unnie shook her head before going back to scrolling her phone. I wonder what she’s up to .But then.

“Unnie? Do you remember Myungie? I saw him, I freaking met him here in this spirit thingy they talked about. He doesn’t remember me though. I thought I already moved on, well since I died I thought having this feelings would be impossible.” I try to talk to Sica. Of course she won’t reply.

 

“Unnie, I wish you could help me now.” I sigh. Jessica unnie sat up and look at my direction. She didn’t hear me, right?

“I miss you.” She looks embarrassed saying it. Maybe because she’s talking to no one?

 

“I just wish you’re here to nag at me saying I’m wrong.” She keeps on talking.

“What are you talking about unnie?”

“Soojung-ah~ Bogoshippeo!” Oh? She’s talking to me.

“Nado, I missed you so much unnie.” I smiles though I know she can’t see this. She went back to bed and drifted to sleep. Unnie, I want to hug you. I lie down beside her and close my eyes.

---

*thud*

Ugh! What’s that? I open my eyes and saw Jessica unnie came out from the bathroom, I look at the clock by the bed side table. 9:30? She woke up early, huh? And in a hurry. I watch Jessica unnie as she search for some clothes in her bag before rushing outside, I follow her.

“Taengoo-ah~ I’ll be back later, don’t wait for me.” She kiss Taeyeon unnie on the cheeks before heading outside.

“Where are you going? You might get lost. Wait for me.” Taeyeon yelled but unnie was already outside getting inside a taxi.

“Jessica.” Taeyeon unnie shouted but she already left.

“Why is she in a hurry?” We both chorused. I look around to see Myungsoo but none. Tch! Where’s that man when I need him? Ugh!

 

It’s already 12:00 in the afternoon and still unnie hasn’t come back yet. I’m getting worried and so Taeyeon unnie, she keeps on calling Jessica unnie but only a voicemail would answer her.

“Problem?” L appear behind me.

“For goodness sake, I’ve been looking for you the whole morning. Where have you been?” I stood up and ready to nagged.

“My sister went out early in the morning and didn’t tell us where she’s headed to. I need you to find her.” I added more like demanded.

“Jessica Noona? I followed her earlier, she went to somewhere important. No need to worry, she’s safe.” He calmly reply.

“Is that why you’re gone? You followed her?” I raised my brow.

“Yeah, it’s an anniversary, you know? You’ll see later.” He smiles as if he knows everything.

 

It’s already dark outside, unnie’s not back yet. And I’m getting impatient.

“Yah Myungsoo! Are you sure unnie will be back?” I ask for countless times already. He groaned at me.

“Yeah, can you wait for a bit.?” He reply, tired of our argument.

“Halmeonnie, Harabuji, I’ll be out for a bit. I’ll try to look for Jessica on my way back.” Taeyeon unnie waved at her gramps before heading out.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo motion me to follow Taeyeon.

“What now? Do you know that Taeyeon unnie will find Sica unnie later, so we’ll follow her?” I ask sarcastically, he keep mum and just follow Taeyeon unnie. She took a cab and we arrive in a hotel. Taeyeon unnie headed to the receptionist and ask something and soon enters the elevator, we followed.

“This building seems familiar though.” I muttered to myself, on the other hand. L was smiling and Taeyeon unnie is nervous. Seriously? What’s up with their reaction? We arrive at the rooftop. Well, not really a rooftop but it looks like a hall. Wow? A hall on the last floor? Who get to think about it? The hall was spacious a lot of table and a stage at the center of it, it has four balcony by the edge too. It's really familiar.

 

“it haven’t change a bit. And I’m glad it didn’t.” Taeyeon talks to herself. I wonder what this place is? Is this an important place?

 

             AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon keeps on glancing outside, watching as the moon rays lit the surrounding though a lot of city lights can be seen. The cold breeze hit her face as she closes her eyes and tries to reminisce. In this very place she met the first love of her childhood life, after all the things that has happen to her lately, she don’t know if she still has a feeling for that girl for a certain someone has been clouding her mind. A smile form into her lips remembering that girl whose capturing her heart at the moment, the way she smile, she smirk, the way her voice ring melodious in her ears. Like perfection, maybe just maybe she’s an exact replica of the girl in the past. A person that can make her heart melt in just a matter of time without her knowing it, without her realizing that she already fallen in-love.

The room is crowded by businessmen’s talking about business of course, little about family. A young boy was staring at the center of the hall as his lips form a smile upon seeing the young black haired girl who was clinging into her sister. The young girl looks at him and gives him a sweet smile, after having told of leaving her behind she invited the boy to attend the party for the last time. The boy approach the young girl and they both settled in silence as they sat beside each other, the older sister though was looking very distant, looking for something that caught her eyes in the room. She saw a girl earlier about her age maybe? She had her black hair loosen at her back and her bangs swayed in her forehead. Upon seeing that girl she just can’t help but look at her, noticing that the girl can’t be seen, she sigh and approach her mother for it’s time for her to perform, as an etiquette, being the lead in the business industry they let their child perform, either sing or dance. And for this night the older sister would be singing alone on the stage, having a stage fright is common so she closes her eyes before sighing as she saw no trace of the girl earlier. The piano starts and she started singing. She was so into the music that she closes her eyes through the song, when she open her eyes and glances at the crowd, she saw her. Eyes red, must’ve been cried but now She looks like a lost puppy, The girl smile at her but she didn’t response. She just keeps on staring at her, ‘I wonder if she like my song, does she like my voice too? Why is she paying too much attention to me? It’s not the first time I sang on public but it’s the first time someone has listen to me like this, like she understood me not the music I’m singing.’ Thought flooding in the girls mind as she sings. But as soon as her song ends, they went home, she didn’t had the chance to ask her name, to be her friend or maybe they can both play music if she like it too.


It’s like a déjà vu for L, as for the only one who remembers everything about that night. The last night he spent with the girl she loved the most since they we’re kids. She’s standing next to him staring innocently at Taeyeon. If only he didn’t went to abroad, if only he had stay to her side and made her happy, protected her. They could have been together. If only he didn’t ignore her, but he didn’t have a choice, he’s going to surprise her in her 18th birthday before that accident happen.  He didn’t accept the girl’s calls and text to make her missed him even more, but right now. I’s all nothing, they have to endure this, to get through this. Maybe that’s why he wanted to guide Soojung in the first place. Because even though his mind doesn’t recognize her, his heart does. His heart still wants to fulfill the said promise of protecting her even after death. In the very same place they stood the same place where they’ve been before.
In this four walled room, the present reflects the past, the four person who feel in-love years ago, back in the same old place where their love we’re starting, beginning never thinking it’ll end. Never thought they’ll meet again.

Krystal and Taeyeon we’re occupied by their thoughts that they didn’t notice a person enters the room and settled in the stage in front of the piano.


~Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me
But bear this in mind it was meant to be
And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all make sense to me~


Taeyeon and Krystal gaze at the stage and saw a brunette playing at the stage.
“Unnie? I missed that look on  her.” The younger Jung smile seeing her sister. On the other hand, Taeyeon look at the girl on the stage with a confuse look, she looks exactly the grown-up girl from before, her brunette hair loose behind her and her bangs we’re neatly covering her forehead that touches her lashes, she’s wearing that re dress too. the very same dress that night but grown too.


I know you never love the crinkles by your eyes 
when you smile you never love your stomach or your thighs,
 the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I’ll love them endlessly~

Taeyeon stares at her, is it Jessica? She keeps on asking herself. Can’t believe what she’s seeing right now. Jessica the Ice-Princess is the very person whom she feel in-love with way back before, the person whom she’s falling in-love at the moment. She can’t believe her eyes, they’re the same person. Should she be glad or not?


~I won’t let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It’s you, oh it’s you
They add up to
I’m in love with you
And all these little things~

Jessica stop playing the piano, she looks at Taeyeon who seemed puzzled. She smiles at her but the midget didn’t smiled back. ‘is she mad?’ the brunette thought. She stood up and approach Taeyeon.

“Taengoo?” she ask when she just stares at her, who wouldn’t? Jessica is wearing a red dress that hugs her perfect curved body and shows her cleavage and her hair neatly loose on her right shoulder.

                                    TAEYEON POV
It was as if the world stop spinning, how can she look like this? The first time a met her, she’s who’s trying to get married to my brother that ended me in his place, the more I know her she’s nice, the lot I know her she’s beautiful, the more I look at her she’s perfect. The more I get to know her, the more I can’t control these hearts beating of mine. She stops in front of me, inches away from me to be exact, too close. She cupped my face with her soft hands.

“Taengoo, are you okay?” she ask. I don’t know if I am.

“I’m fine.” I able to reply, I heard her sigh in relief, was she worried?

“I thought you’re not breathing or anything.” She chuckled. Oh yeah I didn't. Who can when they see you like this? Gaaah! For pete’s sake! Kill me!!!

“Taengoo, are you really sure you’re fine? Let’s go home.” She took my hand and walk away but I stopped her. She look back at me brows furrowed.

“I’m fine, really. i.. I just can’t believe this.” I squeeze her hand a bit. She smiles a little at me.

“waeyo?” she tilted her head, is she playing dumb now?

“I just can’t believe I’ve found you.” I can’t stop myself from smiling, for all this time. I’ve been looking for a person who is standing next to me.

“Are you even happy?” she ask. I don’t know what that means but I am.

“I think I am.” I nodded my head and hugged her. She remains standing at first not doing anything but soon she wraps me with a hug too. I was too blind not to see this.

“You’re really gonna hug me, huh?” she asks sarcastically, that’s why she asks me last time.

“What do you want me to do then?” I asks as I retracted from the hug and look at her.

“Make me yours.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is she crazy?! Kidding?! Joking?! Can I hit her?!

“I’m not crazy, and I’m not kidding or joking. I’m serious as you can see.” She said as if reading my mind.

“Taengoo~” She pouted in front of me.

“Sica~” 
.
.
.
O.O
Why is she leaning closer? I can feel her hot breath in my cheeks. She stops an inch apart, her nose brushed into mine as she locks our eyes. A smile form in her lips before I can feel it in mine, that soft and strawberry sweet lips.

 

 

Jessica's attire, hehe.. xD

 

A//N:

Hi guys, hahaha.. first i would like to welcome those new subscribers, hehe hope you'll like this story.. and secondly Thank You for all my readers, all of you for having some of your time reading this lame story. :)

So, hope you'll wait 'till i update the next chapter until the end? and a comment if you'd like guys? any suggestion, corrections, violent reactions are accepted ...

 

Thank You guys.. :)

 

Eyesmilemaomao@Your Service.. ^^