Chapter 33 - Time And You

Yes! I do

TIME AND YOU

 

For one last time. Give me one last chance

 

[AUTHOR’s POV]

 

“So, you cut your hair, wear a beautiful dress just to go park? Not a date?” L smirks as he turns to face the young girl in beside him as they enter Seoul Park and Rides.

 

“Yeah, I only have 24 hours, right?” Soojung smiles widely as she gazes at the rides in front of her.

 

“okay, what do you want to ride first?” L braces himself as the young girl grab his hand and fall in line in the Ferris wheel ride.

 

“You serious?” L eyes widen.

 

“Yeah, why? Still scared?” Soojung smirks at him.

 

“I shouldn’t be, right?” L chuckles nervously which makes the latter stares at him in disbelief.

 

“You’re really scared? I thought that you’ve grown up and now dead, you’re not that scared anymore.” Soojung commented un-amused.

“Well, doesn’t mean I’m dead, I don’t have fears. Everyone has fears.” ‘Just how I fear of losing you once again.’ L thought.

 

“Whatever. I’m still going to ride it and you’re coming with me.” Soojung smiles as she took his hand and enters the gate. They we’re both quiet as they both seated beside each other.

The machine started to move slowly upward. Soojung look at the man beside him and smiles feeling the young man didn’t move since the machine started.

 

“Are you that scared? Come on~ you’re such a kid~” Soojung started teasing him to make him feel better.

 

“I’m not a kid~ I’m your guardian if I may remind you. It’s just that, it’s making me dizzy up here.”

 

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna puke, cause seriously, I’m gonna leave you here and sit far away from you.” Soojung threaten him as he glare at her.

 

“Don’t you dare do that? You know I hate heights.”

 

“I know. But isn’t it beautiful? You can see everything from here, that city, the buildings, the rivers, the skies. It feels amazing and beautiful. Look at that.” Soojung pouted as she pointed by the crystal window the beautiful scenery of Seoul.

 

“I know. I know it’s beautiful.” L smiles as he looks at the girl beside him and their intertwined hands.

 

“Tch~ you don’t even look. Come here~” Soojung pulled him as they stand by the side and look outside. The skies are orange, the sun is about to set, everything is perfect, the lights below them in the city started to twinkle. The sea turns to orange and the birds flying to go home.

 

“Thank You, myunggie~ for letting me see this before I go~” Soojung smiles sadly.

 

“O just wish I could hug my sister and she could see me one last time.” She added with a sigh.

 

“If you want her to see you, she can but she will see you as another person and not Soojung. People can see you but not who you used to be.” Look at the scene outside with a smile. It’s his second time riding his hated ride with the same person with him again and it’s still okay.

 

“Soojung, Can you promise me one thing.” L face her and look at her in the eyes.

 

“Promise me that whatever happens, you’ll be happy.”

 

“Do you even have to ask? I’m always happy.” Soojung said with a grin.

 

“I’m serious Soojung-ah~”

 

“Okay fine, I promise I’ll always smile and be a source of happiness to everyone.” Soojung smiles at him.

 

“Soojung-ah~ can you stay still?” L took a deep breath and lean closer. O.O

Closer and closer until their lips met, Soojung eyes widened in shock and she lets go of his hand. Sooner, she closes her eyes and returns the kiss, the same passionate as L did. Under the sunset and the orange skies, above the orange oceans and the city lights, two hearts who met again after death. Two hearts beats again because of love. Who would have thought Love can make dead hearts comes alive.

 

 

*

 

 

It’s been two days since Taeyeon has been guarding the CEO and everything, well as usual ignoring the other girl. And as usual Jessica was busy in her office as she finished all the papers she needed before she set up for Jeju.

 

“Na- Eun? Can you come over?” Jessica calls by the intercom for her secretary which immediately came in with a smile in her face.

 

“Yes Miss Jung?”

 

“Did you already booked me a ticket?” The CEO asks loudly intended for the other girl to hear.

 

“Yes Miss Jung, Your flight will be in three hours.” Na – Eun said with a smile.

 

“Thank you Na –Eun~ I’ll be leaving the company to you then, okay??” The CEO smiles as she leaved.

 

“Take care unnie.” Na –Eun waved which was replied with a smile and a nod.

 

“Sica~ where are you going?” Taeyeon asks as she followed the CEO in the lobby.

 

“To Jeju.”

 

“Why didn’t you told me so?” Taeyeon sighs, frustrated because of the CEO’s attitude towards her.

 

“Why would i? I will go there by myself.” The CEO hastily unlock her cars and about to go in when Taeyeon grabs her hand.

 

“Taeyeon Let me go!” The CEO gritted het teeth in irritation.

 

“I’m driving, I’m going with you.” Taeyeon then opens the other door for the CEO and motions her to go in.

 

“Ugh~ why can’t you just leave me alone?” The CEO  grunted but follows, Taeyeon settled in the driver seat.

“I won’t okay? So stop protesting like a kid.” Taeyeon turns on the engine and headed to the airport. Parking the car, they left the key to a watchman giving instructions to him to hand the key to one of the Jung’s butler.

 

..

..

..

..

..

Taeyeon was sitting in the economy class while the CEO’s in the VIP since she already booked a ticket week before.

 

 

*

 

All passengers please fasten all your seatbelts, the plane is about to land in Jeju in a while. Thank You.”

 

Taeyeon was waiting in the airport for a certain girl from the plane since she went out first on purpose to wait for the CEO.

 

“Sica~ Thank God, I thought you left me already.” She smiles dorkily at the CEO who never smiles at her.

 

“Okay! Nice talking to you! Taeyeon.” She said to herself with a sigh which makes the CEO looks at her in confusion.

 

“Can you at least answer me when I talk? I look like a fool.” Taeyeon pouted which the CEO look away from. They both hailed a taxi and headed to a hotel near the Construction site of the Jung’s new building.

 

“Good evening Miss. How may I help you?” the receptionist greets them as they enter the hotel.

 

“Two rooms please.” The CEO replied with her casual tone.

 

“I’m sorry miss. But due to the season, our hotel is fully booked with only a room free.” The receptionist replied with a smile.

 

“We’ll take it.” Taeyeon replied in an instant.

 

“I’ll look for another hotel. Enjoy the stay here.” The CEO was about to leave when Taeyeon grabs her hand.

 

“Just a moment can you reserve it, please?” Taeyeon told the receptionist before facing the CEO.

 

“ If you want to take it then go, I’ll look for another hotel.” The CEO said in a cold tone.

 

“Sica~ I know you’re tired already please stop this! We can share the room. I’m not gonna bother you don’t worry, it’s much easier in watching you anyway, what if you pass out when I’m not there? You sleep in the room; I’ll sleep in the couch if that’s fair enough for you. Just please, you have to rest.” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“Ugh~ fine.” The CEO groaned and follow the smiling Taeyeon in the receptionist as she talk to it.

The room is a big one, has it’s own living room, kitchen, a shower and comfort room and a king size bed in the room.

 

“See? It’s large enough for one person.” Taeyeon grunts as she sat on the couch.

 

“Whatever~ still you told me I’ll be sleeping in the bed and you here. That’s a contract.” The CEO reminded her.

 

“I know, I know~” Taeyeon only nodded her head as she close her eyes.

The CEO then took a bathe and lie down in her bed and get some rest.

 

It’s 1 in the morning when the CEO bolts up in bed.

Soojung-ah~ ‘

She thought as her tears roll down in her face. She had her dreams about Soojung once again, the last memories she cherished the most.

 

“Sica? Are you alright?” Taeyeon runs to her as she sees the CEO was crying. The CEO quickly wipes her tears and nodded her head.

 

“I’m fine, nothing to worry about.” The CEO clears as she speaks.

 

“Are you sure? You’re not hurt or something?” Taeyeon sat beside her bed and looks at her with worried eye.

 

“I’m fine, really.” The CEO smiles for the first time at her.

 

“You know, I’ll be right here, right? You don’t have to worry about anything, just tell me. Tell me your secrets, tell me your worries and pains, your up’s and down’s. I’ll be here to listen to you. Okay? Everything will be alright, maybe not today but someday it will.” The CEO looks at Taeyeon with her most sincere look. She remembers it clearly, the last line, Taeyeon told her those lines way back before in their honeymoon.

 

“I’ll be here, okay? If you need someone, I’ll be right here one call away.” Taeyeon cupped her face and smiles.

 

“Isn’t that a song?” The CEO cracked a joke.

 

“Yeah, it’s Charlie Puth.” Taeyeon smiles as she hugs the CEO.

 

“Can you stop pretending to be happy when you’re not? You know I know you Sica-ah~ don’t pretend ‘cause I know what you really feel.” Taeyeon kissed her forehead after saying those lines and looks at her in the eyes.

 

“You know what? I really want to kiss you, right now~” Taeyeon chuckles.

 

“Whaaa~”

 

“But don’t worry I promised you I won’t bother you so I won’t. don’t overreact, okay? Hahaha.” Taeyeon laugh at the CEO expression and hugs her again.

 

“Come on! Let’s walk outside.” Taeyeon took the CEO’s hand and pull her with her. now that she said it the CEO notice Taeyeon wearing a thick jacket already.

 

“Did you went outside just now?” The CEO furrows her brows.

 

“Uhhhm yeah. I went for a date.” Taeyeon chuckles and stops when the CEO stops in her tracks.

 

“So why are you taking me outside early in the morning when you just had a date? And do you even mind if I’d wear a jacket or some pants? It’s cold outside I think.” The CEO crossed her arms and raised her brows, she was wearing an oversized plain black T-shirt and black shorts.

 

“You look perfect with anything you wear on, you just seems like you’re going to funeral with all black. Hahaha. “Taeyeon laugh at her statement which she stops seeing the CEO’s glare.

 

“But seriously, you’ll be fine. It’s not that really cold outside. Anyways here.” Taeyeon took off her jacket and put it on the CEO’s to wear instead.

 

“Let’s go?” Taeyeon smiled and took the CEO’s hand and intertwined it with hers as they leave the hotel. Taeyeon hail a taxi and said a specific address.

They arrived in a restaurant; it’s small yet has a nice aura and surrounding. It has many paintings and other decorations in the wall that looks original and really expensive. Taeyeon waved at her and motion the CEO to sit beside her on the table floor.

 

“It’s nice here. Right?” Taeyeon asks, smiling at the CEO who was looking around. The floor was warmth by a heater beneath wood floor. Everything was simple yet comforting, feels like home.

 

“Yeah, how did you find out about this?” The CEO nodded her head.

 

“I was walking earlier just as I said and well I accidentally passed by here and thought it’s better to try this out.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

“Oh? So you went here with your date?” The CEO nodded her head, almost not interested.

 

“Really? You believe that? I didn’t went on a date, okay? I just wanted to take some fresh air and I passed by here. I’m not with someone else. Okay? Stops being jealous. Hahaha.” Taeyeon laugh seeing the CEO raised her brows.

 

“I’m not, why would I be jealous in the first place?” The CEO scoffs.

 

“I don’t know. I just sense that you’re jealous. That’s all.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

“Well, Doctor Kim. Your senses are not in a good condition maybe you’re the one who needs proper medication and rest.” The CEO replied coolly.

 

“I really do need a medication, here.” Taeyeon pointed her heart and act like she’s been hurt.

 

“I see. Let me take it out for you.” The CEO took the knife and wipes it with the table napkin. The Doctor’s eyes widened.

 

“Yah~ put that down. I’m okay now.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Hahaha, good.” The CEO laugh and put down the knife.

 

“It’s really nice to hear you laugh.” Taeyeon said with her sincere smile which was return by the CEO.

 

“Your orders miss. Two Hot Choco – Caramel and Hawaiian Pizza.” The waiter smiles before leaving them.

 

“Pizza? Early in the morning? What a weird breakfast.” The CEO commented as she took a sip from her drink and nodded her head.

 

“Well, it’s delicious, can’t be compared to any stores in Seoul.” The CEO added.

 

“Told you. Their pizza here is good too.” Taeyeon replied, munching the pizza.

 

“You really shouldn’t talk while your mouth is full.” The CEO shook her head.

 

“I thought it’s your first time here? How did you know it’s delicious?” The CEO eyed her suspiciously.

 

“Just a hunch, trust me I really didn’t went on a date here.” Taeyeon defended from the CEO’s eyes.

 

“Why so defensive? I haven’t said a thing?” The CEO smirks.

 

“Unless you~” The CEO was cut off when a pizza landed fully in .

 

“Don’t talk while your mouth is full, it’s inappropriate.” Taeyeon smiles in victory while the CEO glared at her.

The two continue on bickering and having fun with each other the whole meal time.

It’s 4 in the morning when they decided to go back to the hotel. They decided to walk in back since it’s just a 30 minutes’ walk from the hotel, a bit far but it didn’t seems to bother them since they we’re both enjoying each other’s company. Under the half moonlit and half sunlit skies. Under the lamp posts on the road and fireflies surrounding them, stars barely fading away. Snows anywhere on the ground, everything seems to be perfectly in place. Just for now, only for now.

 

*

After the early breakfast they both went back to sleep and an hour later, the CEO headed to the family of the victims of the accident of their under construction building. The CEO offer them condolences and pay for their loved ones peacefulness in the other life. She also gives some money to the family who lost their bread winners which the families thank her for. The CEO then went back to the hotel after a long and tiring day when she smells something. She headed to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon cooking some pasta. She stares at the Doctor’s back for who knows how long with a smile on her face.

 

“That smells nice.” The CEO decided to let be known.

 

“Sica~ at last, I thought you’ll be late. I’ve cook some Italian Carbonara.” Taeyeon motions her to sit by the kitchen counter.

 

“I hope they’re good chef Kim.” The CEO smiles before circling the pasta in her fork and tasting it.

 

“Is it good?” Taeyeon asks in anticipation.

 

“Hmmm~” The CEO hum and eats the pasta in a blink of an eye, everything that Taeyeon served her in a plate.

 

“What now? Can’t you just tell me?” Taeyeon stomp her feet on the ground.

 

“Hehehe, it’s the best!” The CEO gives her thumbs up and a wide smile.

 

“kyaaah~ really?” Taeyeon squealed and throw her fist in the air like she’d earned a yes.

“Happy now” The CEO smirks but smiles.

 

“The happiest person ever! Hahaha~  want more?” Taeyeon offered her.

 

“No thank you.” The CEO sighs.

 

“Why? I thought you loved it?” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“I already ate outside.” The CEO said in a sad tone.

 

“Is that so?” Taeyeon asks in disappointment.

 

“But I want to eat more.” The CEO stick her tongue out and laugh.

 


“You’re just kidding me.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Guess right. I’m hungry, I want more Taeyeon-ah~” The CEO whined like a child.

Taeyeon took some paste and pour some sauce into it and filled it with cheese.

She hides the plate behind her and lean on the CEO which makes the CEO leans back and raised her brow.

 

“You want this food or me?” Taeyeon ask ily as she bits her lips.

 

“Oww~ that hurts!” Taeyeon exclaimed when she receive a slap in her shoulder from the CEO.

 

“I want that food, why would I want you?” The CEO raised her brows as she took the plate from the Doctor and started eating it.

 

“So, you love that food than me?” Taeyeon pouted and seated opposite to the CEO.

 

“You already know the answer.” The CEO replied as she devours the food.

 

 

“really?” Taeyeon raised her brows with a smile and put her head between her hands as she stares at the CEO in front of her.

 

“What are you staring at?” The CEO mumbles.

 

“You’re really cute, like a stuff rabbit.” Taeyeon smiles as she watches the CEO glared at her with her cheeks full of food.

 

“You’re creepy~” The CEO furrows her brows as she swallow the food.

 

“am i? I’m cute.” Taeyeon, still smiling.

 

“Really? Who told you that? I can’t see something cute in you.” The CEO smirks.

 

“But~ you’re the one who told me that before.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“I can’t remember.” The CEO shrugs.

 

“Shall I make you remember?” Taeyeon leaned closer to the CEO until their nose touches. She wrapped the CEO’s waist with her arms despite the counter between them. She looks at the CEO’s eyes, nose and plump lips, her eyes lingers in the CEO’s lips, she was about to lean more closer~

 

“Owww~” Taeyeon whined when the CEO knock her in the forehead.

 

“You’re too slow. Doctor Kim!” The CEO smirks and winks before heading to the room with her pounding heart leaving the stunned Doctor in the kitchen, a smile in her lips.

 

 

 

 

A//N: hahahahaha how are thee guys?  Hehehe. Another update, hope you like this .. :)

Anyways, Belated Merry Christmas And Advance Happy New Year.. :D

GodBless Us All.. :D

 

EyesmileMaomao@ Your Service Here.. ^^