Chapter 16 - Party????

Yes! I do

AUTHOR's POV




Taeyeon woke up early in the morning, remembering tonight will be the party She dialled Tiffany about some tips on what to do and what to wear in the party the moment they arrived in Seoul lastnight. 
"Morning." Jessica greeted the spacing out Taeyeon as she came to the dining room. 
"Oh? Morning." Taeyeon sigh and smiled at the blonde. 
"You Ready later?" Jessica asks as she sat opposite to the youngman/lady. 
"Ah yeah! What time will it start by the way?" Taeyeon took a sip of her coffee and hide her face making an unusual expression. She's not used in drinking coffee but as pretending to be her brother she has to. 
"Hmmmm, six in the evening, I'll make sure a chauffer will fetch you later." The blonde said as she scan the newspaper. 
"No need to worry. I can go there myself, it will be in Secret Hotel, right?" Taeyeon asks, she heard it over the news and a lot of businessman would be there. 
"Yeah, You sure you don't need me fetch you?" Jessica furrows her brows. 
"Eh? It's okay. You'll be busy though." Taejoon/Taeyeon said with a smile assuring the lady in front of her. 
"Okay. I won't be back 'till the party. I'll see you later then." The blonde stood up as soon as she finishes her tea and pancake. 
Taeyeon, as always was left alone in the big mansion. 
"Master Kim, do you have an appointment today?" Ahjuma asks as she clean the table. 
"No. I'll be here today." Taeyeon sigh as she stood up. 
"You didn't finish your coffee?" Ahjumma look at her curiously. 
"I'm full." The latter said with a smile before leaving the kitchen. She went to her room and played LOL in her iPhone the whole day. 
(knock knock) 
"Master Kim, There's someone looking for you." Ahjumma called on the other side of the door. 
"In a minute." Taeyeon sigh and went to the living room. 
"Tae~ Taejoon!" Tiffany clears before she could complete Taeyeon's name. 
"Tiffany? I see, let's go inside I'll be showing you the designs." Taeyeon lead the way to the guest room. 
"Aahahaha, you sound funny Tae~" The CEO burst into laughter as they enter the guest room. 
"Ugh! Did you bring my dress? I mean my suit?" Taeyeon groaned at her friend. 
"Oh yeah. I was invited at the party but I've got some important matters to attend, you should behave there." Tiffany sadly sigh. 
"It's okay, I'll manage." Taeyeon smiled, assuring her friend not to worry to much. 
"That's good to hear." Tiffany smiled as she put a box on the table. Taeyeon opened it and saw an all white tuxedo. 
"White? but I like blue." The latter pouted. 
"Just wear it. I've been battling to myself either white or pink." Tiffany crossed her arms. 
"Pink? who wears pink?" 
"I do. I love it." Tiffany stick her tongue out playfully. 
"Whatever." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 
"Come on, just wear it. I'll put some make-up in your face just a little bit. 
"Fine." Taeyeon started to undress and put the suit on as Tiffany help her. 
"There, Perfect you look cool." Tiffany smiled in contentment. 
"Does that thing on your chest hurt sometimes?" Tiffant ask pointing at her chest. 
"Sometimes, I took it off when I study here in the guest room." Taeyeon grunt.. 
"I see. It's a lot of trouble right?" Tiffany said in a sad voice. 
"It is, but it's okay. I sometimes enjoy this pretending thingy. You know just like in movies. In He's Beautiful." taeyeon said with a smile. 
"And To The Beautiful You." Tiffany added with a chuckled. 
Tiffany who was a model, help Taeyeon to look more gentleman. She put foundation and powder on Taeyeon's face and a little bit of lip tint to make him look fresh and to avoid the latter's lips to crack. 
"That's perfect. I'm just wondering, Have you ever kissed Jessie?" Tiffany asks as she finish putting the lip tint. 
"Eh? Of course, during the wedding." Taeyeon chuckled, uneasily. 
"Except that day. Anything?" Tiffany anticipated. 
Taeyeon remember that night during the honeymoon where the blonde but didn't make any contact with each other. 
And the incident during the photoshoot. Of course the blonde kissed him but it was just for the shoot. 
"No." Taeyeon replied shortly and a little bit lie. 
"No? what kind of couple are you?" Tiffany frown in disappointment. 
"Wae? We're not kind of real couple, you know." Taeyeon, having trouble with her necktie. 
"Ugh! Let me do that. Did you know? a lot of man would want to kiss her. Even her girl admirer's would always dare to steal a kiss from my Jessie~ but they always fail. Hahaha, my Jessie~ Your one a lucky woman Tae~" Tiffany admiring the woman in front of her. 
"Well, why didn't they court her? or whatsoever? And plus I'm not interested in girls. I'm straight, you know." Taeyeon shook her head. 
"Ahahaha. They just can't earn a Yes from her. Lets see about that then. I bet you'll fall for her in no time. We just don't know you already did." Tiffany smiled at her as she finishes tying the tie. 
"Thanks tiff. About that, we had a contract." Taeyeon admitted.
"Contract? What is it?" Tiffany raised her brow. 
"I made a challenge that I'll make her fall for me so I won't leave her?" Taeyeon close her eyes waiting for Tiffany to hit or shout at her. 
"Seriously?" Was all Tiffany's reply. 
"Yeah?" 
"Nice one. Make sure she would, Not you. Hahahaha." Tiffany laugh histerically.
"I said I won't. I'm straight! the contract is she'll be falling for me, not me falling for her." Taeyeon explained. 
"I bet you would, I would bet my life in it. Plus, My Jessie~ is a charmer you know, she made a lot of straight girls go crazy for her. You'll fall for her soon." Tiffany said with a smile. 
"I don't think so. I bet Ginger for that." 
"Ginger? It's a deal then, Ginger with me hating Pink." Tiffany held her hand. 
"Deal." Taeyeon sealed the deal off. 
"Let's go then. You'll be late for the party." Tiffany exclaimed and drag the latter out. 
"We'll be going ahjumma~" Taeyeon called as Tiffany drag her outside the house to the parking lot. Tiffany get in first and followed by Taeyeon. 
"Okay, Did you study about business?" Tiffany asks as they headed to the venue. 
"Not really. I just memorized some of her business partners and their backgrounds." Taeyeon shook her head. 
"That's good enough. Who are they?." Tiffany asks as she fix her hair. 
"Well, first off,Mr. Oh Dong Shik, The President of One Corporation. Ms. Shin Jihyun the CEO of Shin Industry, Mr. Jang Baek Gi the CEO of Beak Entertainment. Mikhaela Jung The CEO of 5K corporation. Etc..." Taeyeon finishes introducing. 
"Good! No wonder you're the Magna Cumlaude." Tiffany thumbs up at her friend. 
The car stops in front of the hotel and a employee open the car's door. 
"Good evening sir. Welcome to Secret hotel." The employee bowed and lead the latter in. 
"Goodluck Tae~" Tiffany makes a fighting sign before leaving the hotel. Taeyeon took a deep breath before heading to the main hall, where the party we're to be held. 
"Can I have your name sir?" A guard asks as Taeyeon stopped in front of the hall. 
"I'm Kim TaeJoon." The guard bowed before opening the door. 
"Welcome Master Kim, please do enjoy." 
Taeyeon enter the room and look around, she spotted some familiar businessman in the room. Most of them we're Jessica's business partner and some politicians. 
"Evening sir. Would you like some drinks?" A waiter offered the latter. Taeyeon took a glass of red wine and headed near the stage where they're are some musicians playing some music. 
"I wonder why they spend so much money for a party when they can donate it to some orphans." The latter sigh as she scan the whole place. 
"There's a lot of sick people out there and yet, rich people spend their money carelessly in some fancy dinner like this when they can have a happy dinner with their family tonight." Taeyeon looks around, she turn behind her and saw a familiar face smiling at her. 
"You made it, huh?" The blonde said with a smile. She was wearing a simple pink dress that touches her knees and a pair of pink 5 inch heels, her make up was just a simple eyeliner making her eyes bold and more beautiful, her ever so perfect pointed nose and a pink lips that many men wants to have. 
"Ah yeah, A bit late though. Sorry." Taeyeon said with a worried tone. 
"It's okay, at least you're here. Time for a game then." The blonde said with a smile as she snake her arms around the latters arm and they both walk to meet some important person. 
"Mr and Mrs. Kim, How's married life?" A man greeted the two couple as they sat on their table. 
"It's quite fun, you know having someone to spend a day-off with." Jessica said with a smile. Taeyeon smiled beside her who was still scanning the place secretly. 
"I see, how about you Mr. Kim? How's your Gallery going on?" The man turn to Taeyeon. 
"Ah yeah, It's doing well, you know doing something you really want. How about you Mr. Im?" Taeyeon nodded as she took a sip of her redwine. 'Ahhh! really don't like wine.' Taeyeon shook her head slowly. 
"Yes. I'm fine, business have been going out well. If you'll excuse me." Mr. Im excused himself as he answers his phone. 
"You know him? I didn't know you've met him already?" Jessica asks as they we're alone in the table. 
"Well, let's just say that I'm a psychic." Taeyeon said with a wink and drank some water. 
"Psychic? Wae? Did you took that on college? I thought your a Fine arts graduate?" Jessica furrows her brow. 
"That's a secret." Taeyeon put her finger on her lips shushing. 
"Okay, I gotta find that out then?" Jessica said with a smile as she saw some press around. 
"I bet stars have these kinds of problem too, huh?" Taeyeon sip at her wine and keeps on nagging at herself to stop drinking. 
"I guess so~ smiling eventhough you don't want to. That's the most toughest job to do." Jessica keeps on smiling and a sigh escaped her lips. 
"You're beautiful tonight, you know?" Taeyeon said with a smile, facing her wife or should I say her sister in law. Jessica stares at her furrowing her brow.
"I didn't expect you'd fall for me this early, hahaha." the blonde smirked. 
"I'm not. You'll be falling me, not me." Taeyeon smirked back. 
"Let's see to that." Jessica stood up. The music stop and Mr. Jung came in front of the crowd. 
"Good evening ladies and gentleman. As you all may know, we're here to celebrate the company's 21st year in the industry. This company haven't stood up that long if it weren't for those people who work hard to earn it and all of you here who stood beside those person who earned it. I thank you for coming here and hope you'll enjoy the night." Mr. Jung held his glass up. 
"This is for all of us, and of course to my daughter and her husband who's with her tonight." The people cheered and drank their wine, Taeyeon also drank and soon regreted since she haven't ate anything. 
"Are you okay?" The blonde asks noticing her expression. 
"Ah yeah, Just a little tipsy I guess." Taeyeon nodded her head. 
"This early? I see. You should go home first then." Jessica remembered how he gto tipsy by a glass of soju, She was about to leave the table when taeyeon grab her.
"It's okay, It'll be rude to leave you here. I'll wait for you, just don't leave me." Taeyeon smiled assuring the blonde. 
"Are you sure? I'll be back home late." The blonde asks, earning a nod from her husband. 
"Okay, I'll get you some medecine first." Jessica left the latter alone in the table. 

"Oh, Hi!" Jessica greeted a lady who was sitting beside her husband. 
"Hi Ms. Jung, I'm Kim TaeHee." The younglady introduce herself. 
"Hi, nice meeting you." Jessica replied as she sat opposite the two. 
"Oh, I'll be going then." Taehee excused herself and left the couple. 
"Having a handsome husband do make some troubles." Jessica sat beside her husband as she handed the latter a medecine. 
"Hahaha, just making conversation." Taeyeon drink the medecine. 
"Wae? Is the mighty Jessica Jung jealous?" Taeyeon smirked. 
"Wae? Can't I? I'm your wife after all." Jessica stated. 
"Your kidding, right?" Taeyeon furrows her brows. The blonde wasn't able to replied as a journalist approach them. 
"Excused me. You're Kim Taejoon, right?" The journalist asks as he sat in front of the couple. Taeyeon nodded in replied. 
"Can I have a moment with you?" The journalist asks, Taeyeon look at her wife and receive a nod. 
"I'll be out for a nice air." Jessica stood up and kiss his cheeks again, which was now heating up in embarassment. 
'He's a journalist, be cool.' Jessica whispered to his ear and left. The blonde headed out to a garden just beside the hotel. 
"Jessica Jung~sshi?" Jessica turn to see it was a reporter. She sigh inside her head before smiling. 
"Yes?" Jessica replied. 
"Oh, It's really you. You see, I was from SBN network, there's a source there about your sister's accident. I just think It's not proper to be bringing that up again, So here, please keep it." The reporter handed her a notebook and some newspaper. 
"What is this all about?" Jessica ask furrowing her brow, her heart aching again reminiscing the past. 
"A man delivered it to us yesterday, he said it's a good scope but the moment I saw it I know it's just a trick to bring you down. So I decided to keep it and bring it to you." The reporter explained. 
"It's okay, It's your job anyway. It's a big scoop to turn me down but I'll be fine." Jessica handed the notebook back. 
"Just keep it Ms. Jung," The reporter push the notebook back to her. 
"Jessica~" Taeyeon called just behind them. Jessica quickly dropped the noteboook behind her. 
"I'll be leaving Ms. Jung, hope you'll read that." The Reporter bowed and left. 
"Taejoon~" Jessica said with a smile. 
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asks as she approach the blonde. Jessica nodded her head in reply. Noticing some reporter was following her husband, Jessica approach her husband and captured the latter's lips with hers. 'What am I doing' The blonde thought but just continued what she did.

Taeyeon POV




I was approaching Jessica when she came to me. What the! My eyes widened in shock the moment I feel her lips in mine. I just stood there nailed in the ground. Her lips slowly moved as she nibled my upper lips.. 

Soft.. 




Sweet.. 



Soft and Sweet lips.. 



Her lips was so Soft and Sweet, that was all I could think of, it's not that we haven'tkiss before it's just.... 
I close my eyes as I reciprocate her kiss, She tilted her head not breaking the kiss as she snakes her arms around my neck. Unconciously, I wrap my arms around her petite waist closing our body, I could feel her S line as her dress hugs her. This is our third kiss and it was ... I dunno. She gives me a peck on my lips before retreating'cause if she didn't I swear I'll faint due to lack of air. She slowly open her eyes and smiled at me. 
"Not bad." She keeps on smiling, looking straight into my eyes. Her arms, still around my neck same as mine around her waist. 
"I'm a good kisser you know." I smirked at her. 
"Good Kisser? More like a Player." Her turned to smirked. 
"I'm not a player.". 
"Yeah, you are." She stick her tongue out playfully. 
"Did you just joke?" 
"Yeah, I know. I at joking." She rolled her eyes and sigh. 
"Not really, It was funny, hahahaha. You see?." I said faking a laugh. 
"Pabo!" She slapped me by my arms. 
"That hurts." I pouted. 
"Wae? You want another kiss?" She smiled as she bit her lips seductively. 
"Wae? Missed my lips already or you like how Good Kisser I am." 
"Hah! Such a full of yourself, huh?" She scoffed as she slowly retreat her hand from my neck. I pulled my hand from her waist as she tidy her dress. 
"Ahahaha, Tell me. You fell for me already, right?" I wink at her. 
"What a dreamer. I don't fall for just a kiss." She scoffed. 
"Well, isn't that good if you'll fall for me? at least you won't need to marry me again." I stated. 
"Owww!" I yelp in pain as she pinch my arms hard. 
"Let's go back." She said and walk first. 
"Look! Another reporter." I joked. 
"You just want to kiss me, just asks for it. I'll give you one." She waved her hand shooing my joked. I sigh and caught up with her as we walk back to the dining hall. 




AN: 
Hi guys, an updated just like I said lastnight, hahahaha too sweet for me but dunno for you if it is. 
Sorry for the errors though, hope you like this chap.. :)

Do be tuned for my future updates if you like and do dropped some opinions too if you want ('cause i love reading all your comments, makes me smile. keke :))... 
Thank you for reading so far.. :) 



EyesmileMaoMao at your service.. ^^