Chapter 9

Yes! I do

JESSICA'S POV


“unnie? You have to be happy, promise me, you won’t waste your life now that I’ll be gone…”
“Hush soojung! Don’t say something like that. You won’t leave me!! You’re not leaving anywhere!!” The younger latter force a smile to her lips…
“We both know what will happen, it’s clear you know. I’m leaving you behind, in this crazy world. I’m sorry I won’t be by your side anymore to fight for you... But I need you to be strong...”
“Don’t say that please!”
“I love you and I’m sorry...”
Tears roll down on my face once again, mixing with my sweat… 'another nightmare, huh? What am I supposed to do with my life now that you’re gone? It’s all worthless now.'
Tears were uncontrollable, it just flow like a fall. I pull my blanket upwards to cover my upper body when I felt something warm snakes on my waist... o_o what the!
I look beside me and I saw my husband sleeping peacefully like a kid, so cute, he he what? Ehemm…
I lean closer towards him, hmmmm, beautiful eyelids, lovely nose, and a… a… a nice lips… yeah Tsk!
shake, shake that thoughts away, I look at him for the last time and turn my back to go to sleep…







Okay, can’t sleep, I got up nice and quiet and headed to the kitchen and drank some water,
another sleepless night, I guess. I took a bowl of ice cream, headed to the living room and watch some movies until I pass out…
(Door slam shut!)
I open my eyes lazily and check what’s happening and I saw taejoon smiling guiltily…
“I’m so sorry about that, I didn’t mean to wake you up, i… it’s the wind you know…” he explains nervously as I eyed him from head to toe…
“Going somewhere?” I asks when I notice he was properly dressed.
“Yeah, my sister called and she wants to see me… is it okay?” he asks nervously.
“Of course, you can anytime you want, you’re not a prisoner here you know, why are you even asking?” I shrugged.
“Oh, well just making sure, he he... I’ll be going on then?” he slightly bowed and headed to the door, until he was out of sight… guess, I’ll be going to work then, I sigh…



 

TAEYEON POV



I nervously close the door and headed to the driveway and get In my car. I carefully steered my car and head out of the mansion. Wow! Freedom! Fresh air! I can finally breathe…
“Yeah! I’m still alive! Ahahahaha!” I shouted and throw my hand out which I regret as I hold the steering wheel again.
Not a good idea celebrating my freedom inside of my car. I sigh and dialed Tiffany on my phone.
(ring…ring… ring…)
“hello?” she said over the phone yawning.
“Yah! Get up you sleepyhead! I want to talk to you…” I yelled.
“Huh? Tae… Taeyeon? Is that you?”
“I mean Taejoon?"She added.
“hahahah, it’s okay I’m alone here… where are you?” I smiled at her panicked tone.
“In my condo, of course.”
“Okay, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” I hung up not waiting for her respond.





I stood in front of a pink door condo unit and press the doorbell.
“Just a sec.” someone yelled inside which earns me a smile. This woman just never change.
The door buzzes and it was unlock, I help myself inside and sat on the couch,
where is that kid anyway? I thought for a second when I feel someone hugged me from behind. Ugh!
“Tae~tae! What brings you here? You’re not with Jessie?” she asks as she tighten her grip.
“Yah! Let me go! I’m suffocated.” I yell which she complied.
“Hey, hey, I just missed my Best friend here you know."
"hehe, I missed you too pany~ah! I feel like im suffocating in the house if i stay there any longer." I pouted.
"hahahahaha.. " the pink brunnete burst out as I just watch her curiously.
"I know, right? She's just not a typical simple girl, you know." She said seriously.
"obviously. What happened to her anyway? She wouldn't say a word, I swear she's hell an Ice princess." I shrugged...
...
...
...
I looked at my bestfriend who didn't say a word.
"what's wrong? did i say something wrong?"
"yeah, she's an Ice princess, that's why I prefer you to be there than taejoon. I'm sorry if you have to pretend
but, my Friend needs you, Tae, promise me you'll be there for her." She said in her most serious tone.
"o.. of course. I already promised you that. I'll take care of your bestfriend for you." I turn to face her and look at her seriously that im'ma fulfilling my promise.
"thanks, Tae." She smiled sweetly.
"you're always welcome,you know." I smiled back.
"by the way, school's opening next week? you're still going to school, right?"
"About that, I don't know if I could. How can I pretend that i'm my brother when I go to school?"
...
...
...
...
"well, we'll find a way about that. I guess." She scratch her forehead.
"It's okay tiff, I'll figure a way out." I took a deep breath and sigh. hope everything will be fine.
"By the way, aren't you going to visit your sister, She's been asking me if I knew where in the world you are." She said as she scroll through her phone.
"I'll visit her soon, we go to the same university anyway." I shrugged.
"Thank You Tae, i know this is hard, hope you'll enjoy my stubborn friend, if you have some problem, don't hesitate to call me, okay." Tiffany tap my shoulder.
"I will Pany~ah." I show off my aegyo.
"Aigoo, you're so cute, Taetae, hope jessie would just fall for you." tiffany said with a sigh.
"Yah! what are you talking about? I'm straight you know?" I slap her by the shoulder playfully.
"Tsk! what's wrong with my friend? did you know that even straightest girl in the U.S want Jessie to be theirs? They're so head over heels, that's why uncle chose for her groom ealier than we expected." Tiffany brag.
"She's that valuable?" I asks.
"Yeap, She's too valuable, expensive than a billion diamonds." Tiffany nodded.
"You don't know that? your sister knows her better than you then, She knows almost everything. I'm impressed." She said with amusement.
"Hayeon? well, she's a fan from what i've heard. I'm not a fangirl, you know?" I shrugged.
"Yeah, yeah, but you like Exo, BTS, Infinite, Vixx and other korean idols out there."
"Yah! they're the love of my life, you know." I defended.
"Well. the love of your life is just a call away from your present wife." Say Tiffany.
"What do you mean one call away?" I tilt my head.
"Gosh! You really don't know anything about your wife." Tiffany sigh again.
"I told you, I'm not her fan girl!" I groan.
"I know, that's too obvious. Jessica is not just a C.E.O, she also have some shares at S.M Ent, about 30%, 20% at BigHit, and a 10% at ACube and Pledis." Tiffany explained.
"What?" I shouted a bit, what a woman!
"She's that powerful?" I asks, not believing what my bestfriend just said.
"Yeah, she's also a model, you know. Company are lining just to get her a modeling contract." Tiffany yawn, as if the topic was boring her.
"If that's true, then, I just married a Queen." I nodded half believing half in doubt.
"You married an Ice Princess for sure." Tiffany shake her head.
"Could you research about your wife some time? for you to know her." Tiffany added.
"I already did." I Remember Researching about her during our honeymoon.
"Or just asks your sister, she know almost everything." Tiffany shrugged.





'A multi billionaire, I marry a multi billionaire, an Ice Princess, huh? what the! what have I done to my life?
(beep beep)
"Hey! Are you staying there at the middle of the street?" A mad driver behind me shouted, oh? I've been spacing out, while driving, in the middle of the street. Tsk!
"I'm sorry." I apologize as the mad driver overtake me.
"Guess I'm in trouble." I sigh and drove home. I stop in front of our house.
"A mansion, has four rooms, three maids rooms, a big kitchen, Bathroom in each room, a guest room. And a large living room." I sigh before beeping.
A maid open the gate from inside, I park my car at the parking lot and headed inside.
"Good evening sir, what may I help you?" a maid approach me. I look around to see if she's here.
"Lady Sooyeon is not here sir." The maid response.
"Oh? When will she be back?" I asks as I headed to the living room.
"I don't know sir, I think she'll be late."
"okay." I nodded.
. "Would you like me to prepare you a dinner sir?"
"No, thanks. I already ate outside." I said with a smile.
"You can rest now." I added.
"Okay sir, just call me if you need anything." The maid said with a smile and left.

At about Eleven o'clock a Car beeps outside, I run to the door, and unlock the gate automatically from inside the house.
The front door opens and there she goes, she enter the house without a word, i wonder where she came from.
She wore a white dress that holds her perfect S line, revealing her colar bone with a necklace in her neck, a pair of white Jimmy Cho's branded white heels.
Her face, well nothing changes, just a simple make-up. A pink lipstick, natural blushing cheeks, slender nose, perfect eyes, not as beautiful as Tiffant but
It makes her gorgeous in all.
"What are you looking at? you scares me, you don't do that before." She said with a cold tone, which has taken me back, well she has a high pitch voice
She must be a singer also, Tiffany just forgot to tell me.
"Yah! You're weird, you know?" She raised her brow.
"Oh, sorry about that, I'm just making sure." I scratch my head, Damn! what a lame excuse.
"Making sure about what?" she asks again.
"Nothing! My sister is A fan of yours, you know, hehe." I chuckled.
"I'll be going then." I ran to our room and quickly took a bath.
"Hah! Good thing she's not here yet." I sigh as I exits the bathroom.
"Why are you talking to yourself?"
"What the!" I hold my chest stopping myself from talking bad, mini heart attack! damn!
"Did I startle you?" She raised her brow,
"Am i not supposed to hear what did you say just now?" She asks again.
"no, I mean, It's not like that... i was Just thinking about my sister, hehe." Damn! another lame excuse.
"Okay." She just nooded and walk passed me.
"that was scary." I shrugged my thoughts away and lay in my bed. I fished my phoned and texted my sister.
{To: Hayeon, meet me first day of school at the school music club, nine in the morning.
from: Taeyeon, unnie..}
The shower went off and i close my eyes to sleep.




"Uhmmmm, I'll be going out. It's okay, right?" I asks Jessica who was busy in her laptop doing her business, i guess.
"Okay." She replied shortly.
"Uhmmm, I'll be busy this week and maybe next week, it's okay, right?" I asks again. hope she'll say Yes.
"Why do you even asks? you're not a prisoner here, just make sure you go home every night and avoid flirting with girls, okay? don't want any rumor anymore." She said with a sigh and continue her work.
Another humor? Is there something going on? tsk! I tilt my head and leave for school.
I change into my uniform on my way to school while on the car, can't let anyone know about this secret.
But, i have to tell this to my sister, I need more information than just she had a sister who died few years ago.
I was walking to the music club when i heard someone calling from behind.
"Taeyeon!"
I look back to see who it was but soon regreted it, I wish I didn't turn back.
"Taeyeon!" A weight push my body near the ground when someone budge behind me.
"ugh! get off me! SunMi!" I push her off me.
"Hey, what's up babe? Didn't you miss me? Where have you been all summer? I've been looking for you." I back up the moment she was about to kiss me.
"SunMi, could you stop calling me babe? be mature enough and act like your age!" I shruged her off me.
I guess, getting married with that princess is a lot better than having stuck with this leach!
"Unnie!"
Thanks goodness! I'm saved! I smile in my head.
"Hayeon!" I called and hug my sister.
"Unnie, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." Hayeon said in a worried tone.
"Don't worry, I'm okay and fine." I cupped my sister's face and kiss her forehead.
"Hey, sister in law!" SunMi cut in on our family reunion.
"Sister in law? If i want one, I already have it! I only want Jessica Jung To be my sister-in law. And she already is." Hayeon said pissed off.
Oh, she's really a fan, huh?
"Unnie, let's go. I thought we have something to talk about.?" Hayeon asks.
"Oh, yeah let's go!" I took her hands and headed to the music club, thanks God, It's still early, no one is around.
I lock the door after securing no one's following us and sat on one of the chair.
"So?" Hayeon Asks expectantly.
"Hayeon, I need you to understand what I'm about to explain and please be calm, okay?" I took a deep breath, hope' she'll understand.
"okay, the truth is..."




"that's all.... I'm sorry hayeon I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't understand." I close my eyes and prepare myself for a beating or what,
but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw my sister smiling, what!? she's smiling?
"You didn't beat me? You're smiling?" I asks.
"Is that true unnie? what you've just said?" She asks Spacing out, I think.
"Then? your a~"
"No, I'm not. I told you, oppa asks me. I don't even know this Ice princess." I sigh.
"What did you say unnie?" Hayeon asks fiercely. Uh-oh, I forgot she's a fan.
"Meet me after school at Bluemoon's Cafe, your treat, I'll tell you everything why I love My sister in law! hah!" She then left.
What! she's pissed off because i call her Idol an Ice Princess?? Unbelievable!
(kriiing kriiiing)
Better go to class, Tsk! I'll be doomed!




I'm now on my way to Bluemoon's cafe when someone put an arm around me. damn!
"SunMi, Can you stop acting like a kid?" I push her away from me.
"Yah! SunMi unnie! Stay away from my sister!" Hayeon came out of nowhere and grab my hand as we headed to the cafe, me being drag by my younger sister, Tsk!
"What is your order ma'am?" The waitress asks as she approach us.
"Two Choco Latte please." Hayeon ordered and the waitress left.
"So, listen to me unnie, since you have to go home to your wife." She whispered the word wife to me.
"Jessica Jung unnie, well I guess you already know, a multi billionaire, multi talented person."
She keep quiet and smile at the waitress as it serve us the latte.
"okay, let's skip her greatness. Jessica unnie has a sister who died three years ago. That's where the Ice Princess nickname came from." She took a sip of her latte
came from? so, that means she's not that snob before?
"Yeah, she's not snob before. Since her sister died, she's been shuting people out of her life since then. no one really knows what exactly happen.
The accident, it was not publitize, their family are the only person's who knows the real story.
So, since she was with her sister with that accident. The media start to blame her.
no one tried protected her, not even her own family, so, she took all the blame. until now, media still haunt her with that accident.
blaming her, doing some false article that she want the company all by herself that she killed her own sister." Hayeon stop and took a deep breath.
what a life! No one defended her? Her family just let her take the blame? *what a great in laws, huh?* I remember her saying that. *Take care of my bestfriend for me* Tiffany asks me that too.
"Tiffany~sshi was on America during those times, and her family won't let her go. In short, she has no one during those times
but just memories haunting her, media hurting and killing her. Making her more miserable.
After two months of mourning, she was announced to be the heiress and that makes things worst. The media haunt her even more.
She decided to be strong, keep all things in her self and be that strong girl the worlds wants her to be.,
The worlds expect to see from her. She became the Ice Princess the world knows about now. no one stays by her side, she even close her heart to Tiffany, her other sister as we all know."
Now, I know. I have to figure out what really happen, and help her. That's what Tiffany wants me to do. Guess can't help it, if i were in her shoes I'll be doing the same thing..
..



"Did you have GOOD DAY?"
"Taejoon?" a hand wave in front of me, hehe.
"Taejoon!"
"oh? what sorry, I've been thinking some weird things." I put my phone in my bedside table.
"yeah, you seems so." She groan and covers her whole body with the blanket again. I wonder, are you still crying in the middle of the night.?
"Yah! you have all the blankets in you, I'll be cold." I pull the blanket towards me.
"Yah! I don't have blankets in me now! go get some in the drawer." She said as she pull the blanket back to her body.
"Don't want to." I pull the blanket back.
"Yah! you stupid husband!" She pulled. Did she just said stupid?! I'm not! I pull the blanket towards me.
"Issssh! okay fine! that's all yours." She gave me all the blankets and turn her back at me.
"We can share, you know? You can't just take things all by yourself. You have to share." I said as I put some blanket on her.
Oh gosh! forgive me for I have sin! I'm just helping a friend. Just helping a friend!
I took a deep breath and face her back.
"Let's share, okay? I'm your husband, so, we better get along."
I smiled when she didn't budge. Well, atleast she didn't disagree.




 

Author's POV



It's been weeks since Taeyeon has gone to school and pretending to be her brother at the same time.
This situation has stressed both her body and mind.
(ring ring)
(ring ring)
"Hello?" The stressed Taeyeon lazily answered her phone early in the morning.
"Taeyeon~ah, I heard you're back. Would you mind visiting us here in Jeonju? Your mother missed you so much." Her dad's on the phone.
"Oh? dad? I don't think I can visit this week, maybe months. I'm very busy at school now, and beeing a wife." She whispered the last word.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing dad, just tell mom I'm sorry, I'll visit as soon as I Free my schedule at school." She said with a yawn.
"Okay, take care of yourself and don't stressed yourself out, okay? Love you." her dad said over the phone.
"Bye dad, Love you too. Take care always." Taeyeon hung up and put her phone back to the bedside table.
"I didn't know your a daddy's boy?"
"Eh? How long have you been standing there?" Taeyeon asks startled by the blonde's presence. 'She didn't hear all our conversation, right?'
"Well, long enough to know your a daddy's boy." Jessica shrugged as she sat in front of the mirror and dried her hair.
She just came fresh from bath, with only towel covering her perfect body.
silence...



silence...



silence...



"I thought your busy?" The blonde broke the silence.
"Oh yeah, I'll take a bath then." Taeyeon snap back to reality and headed to the bathroom.
"weird guy, Tsk! Tsk!" Jessica shake her head and started to get dressed.
She wore her casual attire, a sky blue Blanc and eclare polo, denim jeans, pair of White Keds and a sunglasses.
The blonde headed to the parking lot and unlock her lambourghini, she took a deep breath before turning the engine on and drove off to the company.
Meanwhile
"Master Kim, would you like to eat some first?" The maid asks TaeJoon as he came to the living room.
"Oh? no thanks, you should eat more ajumma, you look thin." She said with a smile and went to school, as usual, she would change into her uniform in her car.
She swiftly park her car at the parking space in the university and headed to their room.
First subject, Medicine, next Practical surgery and etcetera.. The latter took a deep breath and enter her classroom.
(kriiing kriiing)
"At last, another tiring day is over." Taeyeon stretch her body as she walk toward her car.
"unnie~" Hayeon circle her arms around her sister's neck.
"Hayeonie~" The Older girl pouted.
"What's wrong unnie? did you two fought? It's okay, it's normal for couple to do that." Hayeon smiled from ears to ears.
"It's not that Hayeonnie~ We don't even talk to each other, we don't fight." taeyeon let out a sigh.
"What? what kind of couple doesn't talk to each other?" Hayeon exclaimed.
"You know why, your idol is an Ice Princes, you know." Taeyeon pointed out.
"well, try to talk to her then." hayeon stated matter-of factly.
"I don't know Hayeonnie~ I'm so tired here from school then I'll be out-of place in the mansion when i get home. It's so frustrating! and I'm so stressed out." Taeyeon exclaimed.
"You want me to accompany you there?" Hayeon suggested. Taeyeon look at her for a moment.
"I don't think so, I don't want her to think that I'm a sister's boy, too. tsk!" Taeyeon scratch her head.
"hahaha, you are in reality." Hayeon laugh.
"stop laughing Hayeonnie~" Taeyeon pouted.
"Then, you want me to visit you during weekend?" Hayeon asks.
"Aren't you busy?"
"I'm not! I'll be able to see my favorite businesswoman and model, can't let that opportunity passed me by." Hayeon said with a dreamy face.
"Yah! you'll be there for me, not to see your idol!" Taeyeon scolded her sister.
"I know, I know." Hayeon nodded, the sister's both keep quiet. Few minutes later, a car beeps in front of them.
"I have to go unnie~ see you this weekend." hayeon waved at her sister and ran to her chauffer.
"Guess, that's not abad idea at all." Taeyeon sigh and enter her car. She stop by a cafe and ordered some take out foods before heading home.
She put her disguise back before entering the house.
"Yeah, I'll be there. I'll try to clear my schedule to check on you. Okay, bye." The blonde hung up and look at Taeyeon.
"Oh? Your back?" The blonde asks.
"Yeah, I bought some foods outside."
The blonde look at her curiously and soon turn to her laptop to continue her business.
"uhmmm, Is it okay if we'll have a visitor this weekend?" Taeyeon broke the silence.
"who will it be? just make sure it's not your girls." Jessica said coldly.
"Eh? of course not. but she's a girl." Jessica look at her coldly.
"It's just my sister." Taeyeon added.
Jessica's face smoothen and she just nod.
"I'll take that as a Yes then." Taeyeon said with a smile and headed to the kitchen.
...

 

Hayeon POV




It's weekend, so I'm on my way to my sister and her wife's house. As promise, I brought some fruits and kimchi, poor unnie~
her wife never cooked and she doesn't know how to cook, Tsk! Tsk! I hope they would go along with each other until Taejoon-oppa come back.
But sometimes, I wish he won't comeback. I wish Jessica unnie would just fall for my unnie and unnie would feel the same,too.
"We're here younglady." The chauffer snap me back to reality, he stop the car in front of a mansion.
"Wow! It's really a mansion." I said in awe. It's a big house for just a couple. It needs a lot of kids in it, hehe.. Well, hehe.
I press the doorbell and the gate unlock. The door open and a maid welcome me with a smile.
"Welcome younglady Kim." She said with a smile.
"Hayeon~ah." I look at the owner of the voice and saw the exact replica of Taejoon-oppa.
"un.. oppa." I called and hug him, wait him or her? hahaha, doesn't matter anyway.
"Hi, Hayeon?" I look back and there she is my one and only Idol.
"Jessica~sshi, annyeong haseyo." I bowed and smiled at her.
"Please, call me unnie~ remenber?" She smiled sweetly. Can I die now?
"Okay, Unnie~" I smiled back.
"Aigoo, such a cute kid. Come on, let's eat." She said with a smile and we headed to the dining room. I look at my brother, I mean my sister walking behind us.
'What are you doing?' I mouted her.
'Nothing. Just go woth the flow' She mouted back.
'Shes nice you know.' I elbowed her stomach.
'hey!' She sent me some of her death glare.
"Have a seat you two." Jessica unnie broke the silence.
It was a long table with four chair on each sides plus two chair at the front and the end, a total of ten chairs in the dining room.
a huge house for a couple, I see why it's too boring here.
I look at my sister with a worried eyes, she must have been stressed and got no one to help her out. Tsk! Tsk!
"Would you like some steak?" Jessica asks across the table, beside her, my sister smiling awkwardly. weird!
"thank you." I replied.
The whole meal was quiet, just sending smiles and glares from my sister.
"How old are you Hayeon?"Jessica unnie broke the silence, guess she's not that Ice.
"I'm seventeen." I replied with a smile.
"I see, your the youngest child, right?"
"Ne, I have an older sister taeyeon~unnie." I said with a smile.
(cough)
"Excused me." Taeyeon unnie cough and drank a glass of water in a one shot.
"Ah, yeah I know her." Jessica unnie nodded.
"You do?" I asks.
"Yeah, I saw her during our honeymoon." Jessica unnie stated. I glared at my sister beside her. What did she mean during honeymoon?
"At the beach? I wonder what she's up to, we've been looking for her the whole summer." I said with loud voice.
"She must've been taking fresh air, you know stressed!" taeyeon unnie cut in and glared back at me.
"Yeah, that's what she said. She fell on the ground that time, seems to be enjoying the moment when I cut-in." Taeyeon unnie clears , I think she remember.
"She likes the ocean, She misses it, maybe. She hasn't go out a lot these past few years." Taeyeon unnie cut-in, again.
"These past few years? why?" Jessica unnie asks curiously.
"Huh?" Taeyeon unnie replied, what a slow poke!
"Taeyeon-unnie is going to be a doctor, She's taking up doctorate. And it's her internship next year, so, she's been preparing for that time." I explained.
"She barely go out of the house to enjoy or party, She enjoy the company of her books than her friends." I added.
"Hey! that's not true.!" Taeyeon unnie burst out.
"I mean, She goes out too, sometimes. We do." She added, nervously. What a carefree unnie.
"I see." Jessica unnie just nodded. can't she sense it? or anything? hope she won't.
(ring ring)
"excuse me, I have to take this call" Jessica unnie excused herself and left us alone.
"What are you doing?" Taeyeon unnnie said in a low voice.
"nothing! Just making some conversation." I stated.
"Yeah, Making me a topic!" She hissed.
"Relax unnie, I got this." I calmly said.
"Okay that's it. You're not going back next week or ever."
"What! No!" I exclaimed.
"Hey, I'm sorry I can't stay any longer. I have to go." Jessica Unnie cut in our bickering.
"It's okay unnie, Can I come back next time?" I asks with a smile. Taeyeon unnie glared at me.
"Sure, I'll clear my schedule so we can chat longer." She replied with a smile.
"Thanks." I smiled back.
"What are you doing?" Taeyeon unnie whispered.
"uhmmmm, getting permission from your wife? hahaha." I said with a laugh and finish my food.
"ugh! I hate you!" Taeyeon unnie groan.
"I see, It's really hard to live here." I nodded to myself not minding my sister pissed off in front of me.
"by the way unnie, what did she mean that she saw you during your honeymoon? I mean You unnie?" I turn to face her, she seems lost at something.
"Unnie?" I waved my hand in front of her.
"Yeah?" she asks innocently.
"Are you spacing out? I asks you how did she met you during your supposed to be honeymoon as oppa?" I asks louder this time.
"Shush! let's talk in our room. Cn't help it if ajumma overheard us." She stood up and lead me to one of the mansion's room.
"So?" I asks as we settle in inside.
"Well, during our honeymoon, I got bored so I went out. I didn't expect her to coma out, too." She sigh.
"So,? you took off your disguise?" I asks matter-of factly, wnd she just nodded.
"Unnie~stop beeing so careless! You're too obvious." I rool my eyes at her.
"Hey! Hey! your not here to give me lesson, your here to support me." She liedown on the bed.
"Unnie~ you haven't done anything, yet right?" I whispered.
"What do you mean? What anything?" She asks innocently. Damn! so much for having such an innocent unnie.
"you know what I mean. The thing that couples do." I stated and there it goes her eyes went wide.
"Yah! why would you think about that?" She yelled at me.
"Tsk! Tsk! seriously? That's what the honeymoon is all about, of course." I sigh at my innocent unnie.
"I know that! It's for a man and woman thingy only, you know." "You can both do that." "Don't want to. And that's better that way." She scratch the back of her head.
"But, what if the in-law's wants a grandchild?" I asks playfully.
"Well, I have to call oppa for that matter." She sigh.
"Okay." I nodded.



 

Author's POV



"Oppa, I'll be going then." hayeon waved at her sister goodbye.
"Bye Hayeon~ah. Take care." Taeyeon waved at her sister, she watch the car left until it was out of sight. and let out a deep sigh.
She headed to their room and laydown. What if they would request a grandchild?
Those words keeps on ringing on her mind. There's a way to find out. she dialled a number and after a few rings, the owner answer the phone.
"Hello, pany~ ah, can I asks you something?"
"What is it?"
"Uhmm, that's... The Jung, what if they would asks for a grandchild?"
silence...



silence...



"pany?"
"oh Tae~ I don't think they would ask for it soon. But I'll find a way to prevent that from happening soon."
"Okay, Thanks tiff."
"You're always welcome Tae~ Just take care, Yourself and Jessie~ too."
"I'll try. Bye." Taeyeon hung up and sigh.
"Hope they won't ask for that thing yet. Not until oppa is back."
Or maybe they would, hehehe.. :)




A//N:
hey guys.. :)
I'm back with chapter nine, Sorry for the long wait, this was supposed to be a two chapter
but, I've collide it to make it longer, hehe. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter:)
Do Drop some suggestions, too. I would love it.. :)
Hope you'll stay tune on my future updates
Thanks for reading and upvoting this story.. :)




EyesmileMaoMao at your service here.. ^^