Chapter 2 - The Wedding

Yes! I do

=TAEYEON's POV=

The piano started playing the moment the church's door swing open and a younglady slowly enter the church.

~walking in the isle with that beautiful smile in your face Girl, you look so beautiful in my eyes no matter what you wear. but this time I feel like im seeing an angel in front of me. You look so heavenly sent by God who made you only for me.~

The song was being played as the Bride was getting closer and closer to me.

"ouch" I flinch when someone elbow me from behind then I just notice the bride was already in front of me with her father handing me her hand.

"oh, thank you.. Dad." I bow and take the latter's hand as we both walk in front of the priest.

"Good morning everyone, we are here to witness the Love and Vows of these two people in front of us to Swear in front of our almighty God. But before we continue I want to know if anyone object in this marriage." The priest started. Silence can be heard. I look back at where my family we're sitting and sigh. *guess I don't have a choice but just to marry this girl* I shake my head and turn to the priest

. "okay, I think there is none. So, let's continue... blah.. blah... blah... Now, do you Kim Taejoon take Jessica Jung to be your lawfully bride in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part.?" The priest asks.*well, that death word is kind of scary* I tilt my head.

"Yes! I do." I show off my smile.

"Do you Jessica Jung take Kim Taejoon as your Lawfully husband in sickness and in health 'til death do you part.?" The priest ask the latter in front of me.

"Yes I do father." The latter replied with a sigh.

"You may know say your vows." The priest announces. I took a ring and started putting it on the the latter ring finger.

"I Kim Taejoon take you Jessica Jung to be wife, to love and protect you at any cost. To be by your side everytime you need me and be a faithful husband to you." I said my vows.

"I Jessica Jung Sooyeon Take you Kim Taejoon as my husband to taka care of you and our future family, to be loyal and faithful to our love." She vows and put the ring in my finger."And now I pronnounce you Mr and Mrs Kim Husband and wife." The priest said happily. I help Jessica take off her veil, she was wearing a light and simple make up and pink lipstick. I lean backward when i notice as she closes our gap just then i feel a pair of soft lips touches mine. But it leaves as soon as it land.

"Nice move, wants to embarss me, huh?"She whisper in my ear. What The!! did she just stool my first kiss??!! Yah! I scratch my head trying to cooldown my anger. "oppa~" Hayeon Smack me in my head.

"Ouch!" I flinch.

"Am I supposed to be torture today?" I exclaimed.

"well, I've been calling you for five times already but you just keep on ignoring me." Hayeon pouted.

"eh? sorry I didn't hear you." I apologize as i put my arm around her neck.

"I know, by the way have you seen Taeyeon unnie?" Bang! I stood there like frozen. I haven't told them about my pretending thing yet.

"Oppa~" Hayeon whinned this time.

"Sorry, No I haven't seen her after She went to see me." I lied not looking to my sister eyes.

"okay, let's go." she then drag me to where the guests and the bride were taking pictures together. God, may you forgive me I just hate your Creation Especially this bride.

-----

=JESSICA's POV=

We are here now at one of the hotel in jeju for the party, there were guest, friends and our family giving us messages. Well, more like their experience in life as a marriage couple.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I thank you all for witnessing my Daughter special day. I hope you all enjoy the party taht we prepare for you guys. Let's cheer for the newly weds." My dad raise his glass and we all toast. Huh? Special day you say? More like worst day ever.. I stood up in my chair just to look back back at my husband who grab my arms.

"Wae?" I ask coldly.

"Well where are you going?" He ask as he let go of my hand.

"And why would you ask?" I ask back.

"nothing." He shrugged. I wash my face as soon as I enter the ladies room. For goodness sake why is this happening to me? Getting married at the age of 25 is not my dream.

"Aisssh." I stomp my feet like a kid.

"a..re you okay?" a sound came from behind me. I look up at the mirror to the the young girl reflection.

"yeah." I nodded my head and flashes a smile.

"your Kim Hayeon, right?" I ask.

"yeah." The younger girl said with a smile.

"uhhhm unnie, can I call you unnie?" She ask. I look at her and smile. what a cute kid.

"of course you can." I said still smiling.

"unnie, I know Taejoon oppa is not that nice person but I'm sure he'll be a nice a husband. I hope you'll cope well." Hayeon broke the silence as we walk back to the hall where they held the party.

"I'll try." I nodded my head slowly.

"Sooyeon" Dad called at the entrance of the hall.

"I gotta go." Hayeon then left.

"yes dad?" I ask as i approach them.

"you have to go, Taejoon is already waiting for you in the van." Dad hugs me.

"okay fine." I sigh and headed to the parking lot.

"Hey!" Taejoon Greeted me as I enter the van.

"What?" I ask coldly.

"no..thing. He look outside as soon as the van take off.

----

I laydown in my bed after taking a bath as we arrive at the resort where we will be holding our honeymoon. Tejoon enter the room after checking the house.

"Yah!" I called.

"me? He ask pointing at himself.

"Is it obvious? why? is there someone here except us?" I ask sarcastically.

"Sorry." He apologize and sat on the chair beside the bed.

"So now that we're here~" I pause as i notice him scratching his legs. He's nervous? an evil thought came to my mind.

 

 

 

 

A\\ N: Hey guys whats up?? so there it is the second chapter. Sorry for the short first two chapters. Just kind of busy in school though. I hope you'll like it even if it's kind of boring.. sorry for the spelling too don't have time to edit them out.. :(

By the way thankss for subscribing guys.. :)

EyesmileMaoMao at your service here..:)