The Reasons

What Happened?

Ken couldn’t sleep. He looked at Leo who was sleeping on his own bed. Then, Ken cried again. His tears were flowing and he couldn’t stop it. Even though the light was on, he felt relieved because Leo was sleeping. So, no one would see him crying.

Then, he looked at his phone and he saw many posts of his haters.

‘Ken, you better leave VIXX!’

‘Ken you shouldn’t bother the other member with your presence!’

‘Ken, I hate you so much! Why don’t you die?’

‘You are only burdening the other member’

‘Just go away and don’t come back!’

Ken’s tears were flowing uncontrollably.  He felt like he was only burdening the other member. He had a thought that he didn’t deserve to be in the group.

Hater was not the only one reason who made him cry. He had one more problem with his new manager. His new manager was always complaining to him about his singing. Actually, his voice was good, but the manager said that his voice was very lacking. So, Ken was depressed with those comments.

 

“Ken, come with me. I need to talk to you. ” Said Jongwan, the new manager-hyung of VIXX after the members finishing their practice. Donghyun (the old manager) had died about two months ago because of heart-disease. So, Kim Jongwan replaced him as the new manager-hyung of VIXX.

“yes, Jongwan-hyung.”

In Jongwan’s room

“Ken, why are you always lacking?” said Jongwan with annoying tones

“what? Oh, I’m sorry hyung.” Ken bowed his head

“Your voice is lacking, and you are not that handsome. I wonder why the agency chose you to be in this group. And the worst thing is why did the agency choose you to be the main vocal.”

“I’m sorry hyung.” said Ken.

“ok, then. Now, you can go. But, from now on please be more serious. Improve your singing skills.”

“I understand hyung, thank you.”

Then, Ken went out of that room. He felt very sad. He thought that his voice was good enough, but why the new manager was always complaining about that. Donghyun (the old manager) used to praise his voice. And at that time, Ken missed Donghyun so much.

Without realizing, Ken’s tears began to flow softly from his eyes. But, Ken immediately wiped his tears cause he didn’t want anybody to worry about him.

 

Ken lay on the bed and closed his eyes. He tried to breath normally, but he couldn’t stop his tears. He was very sensitive, so no wonder that he would cry if there was something or someone that hurt him. And at that time, there were many haters and also his new manager who hurt his feeling. So, Ken covered his face with a pillow and cried hard.

Leo, who was still sleeping, disturbed by the crying sobs of his roommate. He opened his eyes and he looked at Ken. He was so surprised. Why was Ken crying in the late night like that? Then, Leo got up and walked toward Ken. He touched Ken’s shoulder and said,

“Ken-ah, why?”

Ken was really shocked. Then, Ken wiped his tears with his pillow that he used to cover his tears before uncovering it.

“Leo-hyung.”

“Why are you crying?”

“no, I’m not crying.”

“what? Hey, I see it through my eyes that now you are crying. Look, your face is all red, and your eyes are watering.”

“Ah, this is... Uhm,, I’m just acting hyung. Don’t take it seriously.” Said Ken with weird laugh.

“Ken-ah, stop it. I know that you’re lying. I know you are crying. You are not acting.”

“I’m really acting hyung. I want to be an actor and I’m just trying to act some crying scenes, and it works. Maybe from now on, I can be an actor. Haha.”

Ken lied. Yes, he was lying. But, that time he had a good excuse even though his excuse was a little bit odd.

“Ken-ah.. you..”

“hyung, I think it’s enough. I’m not crying because I have any problem, so don’t worry. I’m fine. I’m just acting.”

“but..”

“hyung, I’m so sleepy. Now, I want to sleep.”

“hmmmm, ok. Go sleep.”

Finally, Leo went back to his bed. He knew that Ken was crying, but yeah.. He didn’t know what to do anyway, so he decided to just sleep. But, Leo couldn’t sleep. He was worried about Ken so much.

 

To be continued.......