The Circumstance

What Happened?

Leo and Ken were shocked after hearing what the doctor said. Then, after the doctor left, Ken began to tear up. Leo looked at Ken and he hugged Ken.

“hyung.....” said Ken in Leo’s embrace

“Ravi will be okay. Don’t cry.” Said Leo.

“but.. how if.....”

“no, Ken. It won’t happen.” Said Leo

Ken cried. He was very worried if something bad happened to Ravi. Ravi was in the critical condition. He was in a comma. He was admitted to ICU for intensive and critical care. Leo and Ken were not allowed to visit him for a while.

N was better, although he was still unconscious. He was moved to the sickroom.

Ken and Leo visited him and saw his condition.

Ken held N’s hand

“hyung, are you okay?” asked Ken

But, of course N wouldn’t answer him. He was still unconscious.

Leo looked at them. He felt happy and sad at the same time. He felt happy that N was okay, and he felt sad because of Ravi’s critical condition. He was also worried about Hyuk and Hongbin. He didn’t even know where they were. He tried to contact them, but he didn’t get any reply.

After two hours of waiting in the sickroom, N was conscious.

“hyung!” screamed Ken. He was happy to see N opened his eyes.

“N, are you okay?” asked Leo

“my head.... it hurts.” Said N weakly

Then, Leo pressed the panic button that was attached to the wall near the bed.

“wait hyung, you’ll be okay.” Said Ken

Then, the doctor and nurses came and they asked Leo and Ken to go out of the room.

“Leo-hyung, I hope N hyung will get better.”

“yeah. He will definitely get better.” Said Leo

“but, how about Ravi?” asked Ken. He almost cried again.

“let’s ask the doctor later. It’s been two hours. I think they would let us see and visit him in the ICU.”

“alright.”

They waited for a moment, waiting the doctor. Then, the doctor opened the door.

“doctor, how about his condition?” asked Leo to the doctor that just examined N’s condition.

“N-ssi will get better. His headache is just temporary. It’s the effect of the medicine.” Said the doctor

“alright. Thank you doctor. And also, can we see my friend that is still in the ICU?” asked Leo

“who?”

“the one who also came with N.” Said Ken

“yeah, you can.”

“thank you.” Said Ken and Leo, bowing their head.

Before going to Ravi’s room in the ICU, they went inside N’s sickroom first.

“N-hyung, are you okay?” asked Ken

“yeah. I’m okay.” Said N

Leo and Ken heaved a sigh of relief.

“did you save me? How could you find me?” asked N

“you told us by phone, remember?”

“but I told you that I was in the top of the mountain.”

“yeah. We hiked to the top. But, you weren’t there. Luckily, we passed another direction for going down the mountain. So, we could find you.” Said Leo

“I’m sorry. Jongwan-hyung and his friends told us to go down the mountain. By the way, where are the others?” asked N

“they left. When we found you, there were only you, Ravi, and Jongwan who were there at that time.” Said Ken

“who poisoned you?” asked Leo

When N was about to answer, Leo got a phone call.

Then, Leo looked at the caller ID. Well, it was Hongbin. Leo picked up the phone quickly.

“hello.. Hongbin..? Are you okay?” asked Leo on the phone

“hyung.. it’s me, Hyuk..” said Hyuk, sniffing.

“Hyuk? Are you okay? Why does your voice sound different? Are you crying?”

“hyung, help me. I’m... I’m scared..”

“what is happening there? Well, tell me where you are.”

“I don’t know where I am. Just track my location, and please come quickly. Hongbin-hyung... he is...” Hyuk didn’t finish his words. He burst into tears.

“hey, what happened? What’s wrong with Hongbin?” asked Leo. He began to worry.

“Hongbin-hyung... He is being shot by a gun.. He is bleeding so much....” said Hyuk

“what?” Leo was shocked.

“hyung, please come and help him. He.. he is in serious injuries...” said Hyuk, sniffing and crying.

“alright. I’ll track your location. Don’t forget to activate your GPS. I will also call the emergency number.”

“I already called them, but they haven’t arrived yet. Leo-hyung.... What should I do? Hongbin-hyung is loss of consciousness.”

“stop the bleeding.”

“I can’t. He is bleeding so much. Please come quickly.. He is..... He is dying.......”

 

To be continued........