Why?

What Happened?

The next morning

“N-Hyung, do we have any schedule today?” asked Hongbin to N

“Yes, we have many schedules today.”

“when will it start?” asked Hyuk.

“at 10:00 a.m. It’s still 2 hours left.” Said N.

“Then, what will we do now? I don’t want to practice” said Ravi

“calm down Ravi-ya, it’s not the time for practicing.”

“yeah, but what will we do? I’m so bored."

 “yes, you’re right. I’m bored too.”

“where is Ken-hyung? He usually does something funny at a time like this” asked Hyuk.

“Yeah, Leo, where is Ken? I don’t see him after breakfast.” asked N to Leo

“In our room.” Said Leo

 “why? Is he sick?”

“I don’t know.” Leo shrugged his shoulders.

“Hyungdeul, I think these days Ken-hyung is very quiet. He won’t speak until we ask him a question first.” Said Hyuk to all the members (except Ken)

“yes, you’re right.” Said Ravi and all the members agreed

“Leo-ya, does something bad happen to Ken?” asked N.

“I don’t know, but I think there’s something wrong with Ken. Maybe he has a problem, or something that makes him like this.”

And at that time, Ken appeared in the living room and everyone was surprised by Ken’s presence all of a sudden.

“hi.”

“oh, hi Ken.” Said N.

“what were you talking about?” asked Ken

“no, nothing.” Said Hongbin and Ken nodded.

Everyone stayed silent till Ravi broke the silence with his question that referred to Ken.

“Ken-hyung, are you ok? ”

“what? Yes, I'm okay. Why?”

“no, I just have a feeling that you are not well.” Said Ravi

“why do you think so? I’m ok.”

“but these days I think you are very quiet. If you have any problems, just talk to us.” Said N

“hyung, I’m really ok. Don’t worry. Maybe, I’m just tired.”

“ok then, but tell us if you have any problems, cause we’re here for you.”

“thank you hyung.”

And at that time, Ken really wanted to cry. But, of course he wouldn't show his weakness to the members, so he just gave them a smile.

                                                                                ----------

They went to the dorm after finishing their schedules at night. After reaching the dorm, they practiced singing and dancing to prepare the tomorrow schedules. Their manager didn’t live in VIXX's dorm, but they still practiced without his command. They were very tired, but yeah, they still had to practice, practice, and practice.

But, Ken couldn’t concentrate. He kept making mistakes, so his friends were getting annoyed.

“Ken-ah, could you please concentrate on the music?” said N.

“I’m sorry hyung.”

“ok. Let’s do it again.”

However, Ken still kept making mistakes. So, N decided to turn off the music.

“Ken-ah! What’s wrong with you? Why do you keep making mistakes?” said N

“I’m sorry hyung.”

“I know you’re tired, and the same goes to us. We are tired as well."

“I’m sorry.” Ken bowed his head. He really wanted to cry at that moment, but he held back his tears.

“I think it’s enough. Let’s just rest and we’ll practice again tomorrow morning.” Said N

“why tomorrow morning hyung? We don’t usually practice in the morning.” Said Hongbin

“yes, isn’t morning the time to rest before doing any schedule activity?” added Ravi

“then how? You know that Ken can’t concentrate right now.“

“I’m sorry hyung. Let’s do it again. I’ll try not to make a mistake.” Said Ken

“ok then, let’s do it once more.”

Then they practiced their dance moves once more, and yeah, it was better than before even though Ken still made some mistakes.

After their hard working, they took a shower and rest. But, Ken coudn’t sleep again. He just laid on the bed without closing his eyes. He really wanted to cry. He thought about his manager who always scolded him. And that day, he scolded him again.

 

“Ken, follow me. I need to talk to you right now.” Said Kim Jongwan after the interview had ended.

“yes hyung.”

“how many times should I tell you that you have to improve your singing skill, huh? Your dancing skill is also bad. Very bad. And what was that? How could you make a mistake? Why did you fall on stage? Did you do it on purpose?”

“No hyung, I’m sorry. The floor was very slippery, so I fell down. I’m sorry” Ken bowed his head for many times to say sorry.

“You are only burdening the other members! You have no talent!”

 “I’m sorry hyung, please don’t be like this.”

“then what do you want me to do? Should I just stay and not doing anything everytime I see you keep destroying their life?”

“hyung, what do you mean by ‘keep destroying  their life’?” asked Ken

“You destroyed their life, but you never realized. You make all the members do the extra work on practicing, so that the members are very tired. You only make them suffer.”

“Jongwan-hyung, wasn’t that too much?”

“what? Too much? Ok, maybe I’m just the new manager who started to lead you all for only about two months ago, but I can’t stay still to see you being like this.”

“hyung, but I don’t think that you could blame all the problems to me.”

“what? How dare you say that?”

“hyung, I’m sorry, but please...”

“GET OUT!” yelled Jongwan

“hyung...”

“I SAID GET OUT! Get out of my room right now!”

“I’m sorry hyung.”

Then, Ken left the room.

 

To be continued....