Condition

What Happened?

Ravi shed his tears. He had no idea that Leo actually had been harming himself. And Ravi could feel what Leo’s feeling by reading his notes. Ravi somewhat felt guilty, because he thought that he was wrong too. He felt that the members were also wrong. They (included Ravi) couldn’t feel Leo’s feeling, couldn’t understand him, and they were always being so mean to him. That’s why Ravi cried.

“Leo-hyung, I’m sorry.” Ravi sobbed when he cried on his bed.

After crying for a while, then Ravi decided to calm himself by drinking some water. He went out of his and N’s room to get a glass of water. Then, he was surprised to see someone who was crying in the living room. He realized that it was Leo.

Leo was bowing his head while crying. He covered his face with his hands. Seeing that, Ravi’s tears were flowing again, but he wiped his tears immediately. Then, he approached him slowly.

“hyung...” said Ravi

Hearing that, Leo was surprised. He looked at Ravi and he got surprised even more. He thought that Ravi’s voice was just his imagination. But, it was real. Then he wiped his tears with his long sleeve that he was wearing  harshly. Leo tried to act normal as if nothing had happened.

“hyung...” Ravi walked toward him closer and he sat beside Leo while looking at him

“why are you still awake?” asked Leo

“hyung, I’m sorry.”  Ravi ignored Leo’s question and he apologized instead.

Then, Ravi cried again.

“why are you crying? Did anyone hurt you?” asked Leo, patting his back

“hyung...  Why are you like this? You are the one who gets hurt by the members, including me. We hurt you. I hurt you.” Said Ravi

“Ravi-ya, what are you talking about?” asked Leo

“hyung, I’m sorry. I... I can’t understand you... I’m... I’m just.....” Ravi couldn’t complete his words. His tears were overflowing, and he couldn’t stop it. He sobbed so hard.

Leo was confused to see that, then he hugged Ravi. He had never seen Ravi like this before.

“Ravi-ya... Calm yourself down first.” Said Leo calmly. He patted Ravi’s back again in order to make him calm.

“hyung, I’m... I’m sorry.”

“why are you sorry?” asked Leo, still hugging the younger

“I hurt you. The members also hurt you. We can’t understand you. We don’t know you well.” Said Ravi

“Ravi-ya, what are you talking about? I still don’t get it." Said Leo

“I.. I read your notes. I’m sorry.”

Leo was really dumbfounded. His mind was completely blank for a moment. He froze so he stopped patting Ravi’s back.

Ravi then wiped his tears and looked at Leo. He was afraid if Leo would be angry at him.

“hyung, I’m sorry.”

Leo didn’t answer. He looked to Ravi in disbelief. Leo hated if someone read his memo without his permission.

“hyung... I know I shouldn’t have read it. I’m sorry.”

“did you read all my notes?” asked Leo

“no. I just read some of your notes. Hyung, I’m sorry.”

“why did you do that?” asked Leo expressionless

“hyung, I’m sorry. I was just curious, so back there when I was borrowing your phone, I opened your memo and I read one. I was taken aback by it. Then, I sent all of your notes to my phone. And I read some of the rest just now. But, I didn’t read it all. Hyung, I’m sorry. I know I was wrong. I’m really sorry.” Said Ravi looking everywhere but Leo. At that time, Ravi was completely not crying anymore, even though there were still some remaining tears in his eyes.

“what did you read?”

“I read about your notes that says you’ve been self-harming by cutting yourself. And also about your feelings toward the members.” Said Ravi honestly

Ravi knew that it’s better to say honestly if he was with Leo. So, he told the truth. Of course he was scared, but he managed to do it.

Leo kept silent. And it made Ravi feel more scared. He didn’t want Leo to be angry at him.

“Leo-hyung, I’m sorry. Please don’t get mad.”

“don’t get mad? Well, let me ask you. What would you do if someone read your privacy?”

Ravi didn’t answer. He thought that he would be mad too. So, he just bowed his head, staring down at the floor while saying sorry.

But, Leo just looked at him without saying a word.

“hyung, I’m sorry. But, why don’t you tell me or us about it?”

“how am I supposed to tell you or the members when they don’t care about me at all?” asked Leo

“hyung... I care about you. We care for you.” Said Ravi

“you care?”

“hyung, of course we do care about you.”

“if you really cared, then you should have known me well.”

“hyung, I’m sorry. I was so clueless. I’m sorry. But, I would change. From now on, I’ll take a better care of you.”

“what? I don’t need that!” said Leo

“hyung, please forgive me. I’m sorry for what I did, and for what the members did.”

“I’ll forgive you, but I have one condition.”

“what’s that, hyung?”

“don’t let the others know about it.”

“hyung... “ Ravi protested

“why? You can’t?”

“hyung, if the other members don’t know about it, then they would be always the same to you.”

“I don’t care. I’m used to it.”

“hyung...”

“just do what I said.” said Leo

“but, will you forgive me?”

“I would if you do what I told you earlier.”

“yeah, hyung. I won’t tell them.”

“good. So, you just have to pretend as if nothing has happened, okay?”

“okay hyung, thank you.”

Both Leo and Ravi felt relieved. Leo felt relieved because Ravi agreed not to tell the other members. On the other side, Ravi felt relieved because Leo forgave him, and didn’t get mad like he imagined.

Then, Ravi remembered that Leo had been self-harming, so he asked it to Leo.

“hyung, are you okay? How about the cuts?”

“what? Uhm, you don’t need to know.” Said Leo

“hyung, I want to see it. Please let me see.” Begged Ravi

“no.”

“hyung, then I will tell the other members if you don’t show me.”

“You said you won’t! So don’t you dare to tell the other members!”

 

To be continued...

Notes: None of Keo moments here. I'm sorry. And please let me know what do you think. Thank you :)