Who?

What Happened?

When they reached the place where the light could be seen, they were surprised. There were some people who sat on the ground, and there were two tents. Leo and Ken didn’t know who they were.

“excuse me, did you see the other people who came here not long ago?” asked Leo to the people there

“the other people?”

“yeah, anybody who passed here.” Added Ken

“no. It’s winter, and it’s very cold. So, nobody came here, but you. Why do you come here in this late night anyway?” asked a man

“nobody came here?” asked Leo

“yeah. We are the team camp. We’re already here from afternoon. We don’t see anybody but you.”

“alright. Thank you very much.” Said Leo

“why do you come here?” asked the man again.

“uhm, we just want to gain more experience by hiking this mountain in winter.” Said Ken

That man and the people there nodded.

Then, Leo and Ken said goodbye.

Those team camps were nice. They told Ken and Leo about the quickest way to hike down to the bottom. It was another direction that they used when they hiked. But, they said that the direction was even darker and more quiet. Leo and Ken didn’t care, though. They were freezing cold, and they just wanted to go back quickly. So, Leo and Ken past through that direction after saying thanks to those team camps.

They were somewhat happy because they could hike back down quickly. But, they were very annoyed. It looked like they were being lied to by N. They felt like they were very stupid persons for doing the request that was ridiculous.

They grumbled all the way down the mountain. They were very cold. But, they felt better cause it was kinda warmer as they reached the bottom. It was still dark.

However, when they reached the bottom, they were surprised. There was a tent and some bags were there. They saw N and Ravi who were unconscious and tied up to the chairs. And on a table near the tent, there were some bottles of alcohol. Jongwan was there, drinking a bottle of alcohol. Jongwan’s car was also there, not far from the tent.

“hyung, what’s going on here?” asked Ken to Jongwan

Hearing that, Jongwan stood and laughed. His face was red. It looked like he was drinking too much alcohol.

“okay, as you can see here, N and Ravi are close to their death.”

“what do you mean?” asked Ken. He started to walk toward N and Ravi

“wait! Stop there!” said Jongwan. Then, Jongwan took out his pistol from his pocket. He pointed the pistol to Ken.

“hyung! What are you doing?” asked Leo to Jongwan. He walked toward Ken to protect him.

“you both better to listen to me and do what I’m going to tell you!” said Jongwan

“what if we don’t?” asked Leo

“then, Ravi and N will die.”

“what?”

“yeah. And also, I will kill you both too. Hahaha..” Jongwan started to laugh again.

“what?! Hey, are you crazy? What are you.......” Before Leo could finish his words, Ken held Leo’s hand.

“hyung, he has a pistol, and he is drunk. Don’t make him angry. He could shoot us whenever he likes.” Whispered Ken.

“stop whispering! Now, you want to make them conscious again, right?” asked Jongwan as he glanced to Ravi and N who were unconscious.

“what did you do to them?” asked Ken

“I poisoned them.” Said Jongwan, smirking

“what?” Ken and Leo were shocked to hear that. But, they didn’t fully believe Jongwan’s words, because they knew that Jongwan was drunk.

“where are Hongbin and Hyuk?” asked Leo

“Hongbin and Hyuk are in the tent. Hey my friends, bring out Hongbin and Hyuk.” Said Jongwan.

But, they didn’t show up.

“Hongbin, Hyuk, do you hear me? Get out of the tent. Your friends come to see you.” Said Jongwan

Then, Jongwan opened the tent flap. He was shocked to see that the tent was empty. There was nobody. Hyuk and Hongbin wasn’t there. His friends were also gone.

“what? Where are they?” asked Jongwan

Without Jongwan noticing, Ken and Leo walked closer to N and Ravi who were tied up on the chairs.

Ken touched N’s face and tried to wake him up. Leo also did the same to Ravi. But, they were still unconscious. They began to worry because N’s and Ravi’s face were very pale. They looked like death persons.

“hey, what are you doing? Stay away from them!” said Jongwan. He pointed the pistol to Ken and Leo alternately

Ken and Leo took a step back.

“please be honest, what did you do to them?” asked Leo

“I poisoned them. I really poisoned them. Hahaha...” said Jongwan. He started to laugh again.

Ken and Leo didn’t know what to answer. They didn’t believe, but it looked like Jongwan really poisoned N and Ravi.

“what poison did you use?” asked Ken

“uhm, I don’t know exactly. But, I’m happy to succeed on poisoning them. Hahaha. They will be dead if they didn’t take the antidote. Hahaha...” Jongwan laughed hard. Then, he stumbled a bit. He was really drunk at that time.

Even though Jongwan was really drunk, Ken and Leo didn’t dare to save N and Ravi. Jongwan had a pistol. Yeah, that was the problem. He could shoot anyone.

“okay then, do you have the antidote?”

“yeah, of course I have the antidote. I have prepared the things well.” Said Jongwan.

 “then give it to us!” said Leo

“I’ll give it to you, but you should do what I want.”

“what do you want?” asked Leo

“gimme one million dollars. Oh, no, no. Gimme two million dollars.” Said Jongwan

“what?” asked Ken and Leo, not believing what Jongwan was talking.

“yeah. I know you both are rich. So, I think you have that money.”

“no, we don’t have!”

“then you can give me your house instead. Hahaha. I’ll be rich, so I don’t need to ask them for money again."

“what the hell! Are you crazy? Who do you mean by them? Who are you talking about?” asked Leo

“they are my friends. Anyways, just give me your house certificate. Hahaha” Said Jongwan

“what? You’ll be caught and you would be in jail for doing this.” Said Ken

“I don’t care.”

“what? How about Hongbin and Hyuk?” asked Leo

“I don’t know where they are. They were here with my friends in this tent. But, now they're gone.” Said Jongwan

“liar! You must be lying.” Said Leo

“whatever. Just gimme two million dollars or your energy performance certificate, then I’ll give the antidote to you.” Said Jongwan.

“hyung, I don’t think that Jongwan hyung was lying.” Whispered Ken to Leo

“but he is drunk.” Said Leo

“I know. He is badly drunk. But, drunk talk is real talk, right?”

“uhm, yeah. Then what should we do?” asked Leo

“hey! What are you talking about? Just gimme the things that I want.” Said Jongwan

“okay, but I don't have two million dollars. Tomorrow, I’ll give you my car, my energy performance certificate, and so on. But, now, gimme the antidote.” Said Leo

Ken looked at Leo. He didn’t believe what Leo was saying. Leo winked his left eye, giving him a signal that he was lying. Ken finally got it, and he nodded.

“hahaha, do you think that I’m easily lied?” asked Jongwan

“what do you mean? I’m not lying.”

“really? Okay, I have prepared something. Okay, these are the documents that we need. You have to sign them.” Said Jongwan as he took out some papers from his bag beside him. Then he gave it to Leo and Ken.

“what? Bill of sale?” asked Leo

“yeah. Sign it please.”

Ken and Leo hesitated. They had a deep thought.

“what are you waiting for? Sign it. I’ve just prepared those documents. It’s okay though. Hahaha...” said Jongwan

Ken and Leo were about to sign with false signature, but Jongwan suddenly gave them an inkpad rubber stamp.

“you have to submit one classifiable fingerprint on these documents. So, don’t you dare to lie to me. And about the cops, haha. You wouldn't dare to tell them, cause now you have to sign the document about illegal insider trading. Hahaha.. I know I’m such a smart person.. Hahaha.” Said Jongwan

Ken and Leo didn’t know what to do. They had to sign those documents to get that antidote.

“hurry up! The poison that they drunk will react quickly.” Said Jongwan

Then, Ken and Leo did the fingerprint on each document, and signed them. They didn't care much about those documents. They just cared about N's and Ravi's life.

“wow, good! Hahaha, I like it!”

 Then, Jongwan snatched those documents, and took some steps back. He still pointed his pistol to them.

“give us the antidote!” said Leo.

“okay, take it.” Said Jongwan. Then, he took out the antidote from his pocket, and threw it to Leo.

“well, the antidote just enough for a 60 kg person. So, it’s for only one person.The dosage won’t be enough to cure two persons. Hahaha. You have to choose one of them that you want to be saved. You should act now. Taking them to the hospital won't help much. Hahaha. And about police, don't call them. You both have signed two illegal documents. You'll be caught too. Hahaha.”

Then, he ran to his car, still pointing the pistol to them. He was drunk, but he drove his car with a light speed.

“hyung, what should we do?" asked Ken

"he is drunk. Never mind about that."

"no, I mean, who should we save? N-hyung or Ravi?" asked Ken

 

To be continued...

Note: This chapter is quite long, right? Hahaha.