Choose

What Happened?

"no, I mean, who should we save? N-hyung or Ravi?" asked Ken as he untied them.

Leo didn’t answer. He thought hard and he remained silent for a while.

“hyung....” said Ken

“no, I can’t choose one. Is there any other way?” asked Leo

“I don’t know. Should we take them to the hospital?”

“yeah, please call an ambulance.”

Then, Ken called the ambulance. While Leo, he looked at the antidote in liquid form. He looked at its small bottle. There was no guide or anything, so it was hard for them to know what kind of the antidote it was. Then, Leo took a picture of that antidote. He also took some pictures of the situation, like the tent, bags that left there, and so on.

“hyung, I already called an ambulance. What should we do now? Hyung, look! They become paler. We have to act quickly”

“but, I can’t choose. How if we divide this antidote so that we don’t need to choose one of them?”

“hyung, but I’m afraid if they both die instead.”

“so let’s choose. Who do you want to save?” asked Leo

“I... I don’t know...” said Ken

“alright, how if we choose N?”

“okay, just give it to him.” Said Ken

Leo nodded. Then, he opened the antidote bottle. He dropped the antidote liquid into N's mouth.

Then, he looked at Ravi. Ravi was paler and paler. Seeing that, he really wanted to cry. He loved both of them. But, he had to choose one.

"I'm sorry Ravi." said Leo

"yeah, we're really sorry. But, don't worry. You'll be saved too." added Ken

N and Ravi were still unconscious. Luckily, they still breathed properly.

Ken and Leo didn’t know what to do next. They were about to cry seeing his friends in those bad conditions, especially Ravi. Ravi was much paler. He looked like a dead person. Ken and Leo shed tears when they saw that. Then, an ambulance came. They felt a bit relieved.

There were only some people in the hospital than it used to be. And luckily, they didn’t recognize that Ken, Leo, Ravi, and N were idols.

When N and Ravi were in the ER, Leo and Ken went to the registration and admission room. They didn’t say anything related to the abduction. They just said they found them in such conditions.

“doctor said they showed symptoms of poisoning. Did you know about it?” Asked the nurse

“yeah.” Said Leo and Ken.

“so, somebody must’ve poisoned them. Do you know who that somebody is?”

“no.” Said Leo

“okay, so this case is a kind of crime. I need to call the police.” Said the nurse

“just ask the doctor and nurses who came to save us when we were at the scene.”

“I’ll ask them later. Okay, after calling the police, you both should go with them to the scene.”

“what’s the matter? Do you think that we’re the one who poisoned them?” asked Leo

“no, I didn’t say that. I just suspect.”

"hey, they are my friends! How could you suspect us?” asked Ken, raising his tone.

“if you didn’t poison them, then you shouldn’t be that sensitive when I’m asking you, right?”

“what do you mean? Who are you? You’re not a policewoman or else! You are a nurse! The task you carry out now is just asking about the names of the victims who are my own friends!” said Leo

“you both are so emotional. It increases my suspicion.” Said the nurse

“alright, just do whatever you want!” said Leo.

Then, that nurse called the police. Leo and Ken waited outside.

“what the hell!” said Leo

“she is crazy!” added Ken

                                                                                                 --------

Then, the police, Leo, and Ken went to the crime scene. But, they found nothing. The tent, alcohol bottles, table, chairs and bags were gone.

Leo didn’t show the pictures he took before. He thought that it would be better if he found Hongbin and Hyuk first. And also, he decided to look for Jongwan. However, he preferred not to tell the police about it.

                                                                                                ---------

In the waiting room in front of the ER

“hyung, what should we do? I’m afraid if they die.” Said Ken.

“no, they would be fine.”  Said Leo although he was also afraid.

“hyung, how about Hongbin and Hyuk? Where are they? How if Jongwan-hyung poisoned them too?”

“call them. I mean call Hongbin or Hyuk.”

“alright.”

Then, Ken tried to call Hongbin’s phone. But, he still didn’t answer. Then, Ken tried to call Hyuk’s phone. But, he also didn’t answer. Ken was frustrated.

“hyung, they both didn’t answer my calls.”

Leo didn’t pay attention to Ken. He just stared at his phone, texting something.

“hyung, do you hear me? What are you doing?” asked Ken.

“I’m texting someone.”

“who?”

“my uncle.” Said Leo

Then, Ken looked at Leo’s phone.

“hyung, isn’t that the antidote?” asked Ken as he looked the picture of the antidote back there. Leo only nodded.

 “what will you do with that photo?”

“I’ll send it to my uncle.”

“what for?”

“he is a physician. I think he knows about toxicology.” said Leo

 

To be continued.......