Betrayed?

What Happened?

Leo slept in Ravi’s room. Ken slept in N’s room, and Hyuk slept in Hongbin’s room. They all slept on the sofa, because that hospital had a sofa in each room.

In the morning, Leo woke up early because he was hungry. He looked at Ravi. But, yeah. His condition was still the same. He was still unconscious. Then, he decided to have a breakfast with Hyuk and Ken, because he thought that they both might be hungry though it was still early. So, he went to N’s room to ask Ken for joining him. But, when he got there, Ken wasn’t there. Leo looked at the watch on his wrist. It was still 05:56 a.m.

“where is he?”

Before he looked for Ken, Leo looked at N’s condition first. He was still the same. His face was still pale.

“get well soon, N-hyung.” Said Leo.

Then, Leo left. He was walking in the hospital corridor when he called Ken by phone. But then, he heard Ken’s ringtone. He was really surprised when he saw Ken. Ken was there, sitting on a couch. His eyes looked so dull, and he was emotionless. Leo stood still, looking at him.

‘what is he doing here? Oh... His eyes..... Hmmm, did he cry?’ thought Leo.

Ken didn’t move at all, even though he heard the ringtone.

Leo called him by phone again. He decided to just watch him first.

And this time, Ken looked at his phone. But, when he knew that the caller ID was Leo, he didn’t answer it.

Leo felt a bit hurt. He wondered what was happening to him. Then, Leo ended his call, and then he decided to just approach him and ask what was going on.

But, before approaching him, Ken got a phone call again. So, Leo took some steps back. He watched Ken in secret.

Ken looked at the caller ID and he froze. He hesitated. But, he answered the phone.

Leo’s jaw dropped. He didn’t believe that Ken would receive a call from another person, but him.

“hello...” said Ken

“what? But I already gave them to you!” said Ken

“it’s not like that. Yeah.. I know.. I know. But you shouldn’t do this to us. If you hate me, then you can just kill me!” said Ken

Leo was surprised.

‘oh, what is it? Why does he look so serious?’ thought Leo

“tonight? No. I wouldn’t get fooled again like last night.”

“what? alright.. Alright. I will come tonight. But don’t you dare to fool me again.”

“okay, I know. Yeah. You must keep your promise, okay.. Or if you don’t, then I will call the police.”

“well, whatever you want.” Said Ken. Then, he hung up.

Ken his own hair. He groaned. Then, he got up from the waiting seat. Leo hid behind a wall immediately.

“I’m sure that something wrong happens to him. Why doesn’t he tell me? Arghh..” said Leo

                                                                                               ------------------------

At night.

Leo kept an eye on Ken. Ken said that he wanted to go somewhere to take care of family issue.  He went there by taxi. Yeah, he didn’t use his car because he was forced to sign the bill of sale of his car when he and Leo went to Achasan mountain to save the members.  He just didn’t want to take a risk that might happen. Leo followed him by taxi too.

‘hmm.. It’s not the way to his family’s house. Where is he going?’ Thought Leo

The taxi that Ken rode stopped at a coffee shop.

‘what the hell! Will he drink a coffee?’ thought Leo in disbelief.

Ken got out of the car. He went in. He sat on a chair. In front of him, there were three people. When Leo saw the three people that were talking to Ken, Leo was surprised. Those three people were Jongwan and his friends who trapped him and the members.

Leo couldn’t believe what he saw. He didn’t approach them. He just looked from the outside of the coffee shop.

Ken laughed with them. They were laughing as nothing happened.

Leo was really angry. He took a photo of them. He really trusted Ken. But, it looked like Ken was betraying him. He betrayed the members.

‘maybe this is why he doesn’t tell me. It’s not a family issue. He lied to me. How dare he!’ thought Leo

Leo really wanted to go to the hospital to tell the members about what he saw. But, he remembered something. He had a deep thought.

‘but, what’s with the phone call back then? And what’s with the bruise on his face? Well, I guess I’ll just wait for him. He will probably go to somewhere again.’ Thought Leo

He waited in front of the coffee shop. After about 20 minutes of waiting, Ken got out of the coffee shop. He looked in a hurry. He rode a taxi and went to somewhere. Leo followed him again. Fortunately, in front of the coffee shop, there were some taxis. So, he didn’t have to wait for the taxi.

At that time, Ken really went to his family’s home. Leo sighed.

‘what the hell! Is he really betraying us? So, the bruise on his face is caused by his family. Not by Jongwan. Oh, why does it feel so hurt? I know him so well. I trust him. But... But why does he do this to me? To us?’ thought Leo

Leo was really mad at Ken. So, he decided to go back to the hospital and tell Hyuk about it since Ravi, N, and Hongbin were still unconscious. He couldn’t tolerate what Ken had been doing anymore.

                                                                                ------------

In the hospital....

“what? But why?” asked Hyuk after hearing Leo’s story.

“I don’t know.”

“hyung, are you serious?” asked Hyuk

“yeah. Look. I have the evidence.”

Then, Leo showed the picture of Ken, Jongwan, and two of Jongwan’s friends who were laughing together in a coffee shop. Hyuk closed his mouth with his hands.

“see? Now, you believe it?” asked Leo

“hyung... But, Ken-hyung isn’t that type of a person. He wouldn’t betray us like this.”

“Hyuk, I really wish that what you said is the real thing that is happening now. But, the fact is different from what you thought.”

“hyung... What should we do?”

“I don’t know. I’m still confused. I have no idea that he would do this to us.” Said Leo

“hyung, let’s not judge him just by what you have seen. We haven't known the truth yet.”

“I don’t know. I think I need time to think about this.” Said Leo

Hyuk rubbed Leo’s back, reassuring him.

“everything is gonna be fine, hyung. Don’t worry too much.”

“thanks.” Said Leo, smiling slightly.

 

To be continued............