Blades

What Happened?

Warning: This chapter contains a little bit of self-harm. So, if you are sensitive with that, or if that triggers you, so don't read it, okay?

 

A few days later........

“N, what are you doing?!” asked Leo, raising his tone.

N was shocked. Leo came all of a sudden when he was cleaning Keo's room.

“I’m just cleaning up your room.” Said N

“who told you to do that?”

“nobody. When I came by, I saw that yours and Ken’s room is a bit messy. So, I decided to clean it up. And I threw the trash out.”

“uhm, okay. Thank you. But, if you want to clean my room again, then tell me first.”

“alright. I’m sorry.”

“it’s okay.” Said Leo

N wanted to ask something, but he decided not to. Actually, when N was cleaning the bathroom in Leo’s and Ken’s room, he found some blades that were hidden by some stuff. There were only blades, without any razor. So, he felt confused about why did Ken or Leo have something like that? What’s the function? He would deal if it was a razor that had some blades on it.

When he opened the drawer, he saw some blades too. So, he thought that those were belong to Leo’s and Ken’s.

But, besides all of that, one thing that shocked him was.... he found a few drops of blood on the blade when he was cleaning the small counter of the bathroom.

‘why do they have so many blades? And what was that blade which has a few drops of blood?’ thought N.

                                                                                -------------------------

N thought about it a lot. He was very curious. He wanted to know. Then, he remembered something.

‘didn’t Ken self-harm before?’ asked N to himself.

‘But, it was the past, right? Ugh, that is so odd. But, how if he did that again? No, no, no. He wouldn't do that again. But, I’m sure it was blood.’

N rubbed his hair harshly while groaning.

“is something bothering you?” asked Ravi

“yeah, I guess.”

“you want to tell me?”

“uhm, yeah. Ravi-ya, I found some blades in Leo’s and Ken’s room, but I don’t know who owns those blades. I heard that Ken self-harmed before. But, it was the past, right? So I have no idea what do I do.”

“what? Ken-hyung self-harmed before? I don’t know about it. How did you know that?”

“When Hyuk was hospitalized, I fought with Leo because of Ken. And at that time, Leo told me that Ken cut himself.”

“oh, really? Then, how? What is troubling you?”

“I’m afraid if Ken self-harmed again.”

“no, he won’t. I think he always smiles.”

“There are times that smiling doesn’t mean anyone is happy.” said N

“Yeah, I know.”

“so, what are we gonna do, Ravi-ya? I also found a few drops of blood on one of the razors.””

“what? uhm, maybe you can see Ken’s wrist to make sure.” Said Ravi

“but he always wears long sleeve”

“you’re right. So, it’s going to be hard.”

“both Leo and Ken always wear long sleeve. So, it’s hard to know. But, I think Leo won’t do that.” said N

Ravi was pretty sure that those blades were Leo’s. But, of course he wouldn’t tell N about it, because he said to Leo that he wouldn’t tell anyone. So, he would keep it. And what did N say? N found a blade where there were a few drops of blood on it? What does that mean? Did Leo cut again? Ravi thought about it.

“where are they anyway?” asked Ravi

“I don’t know where Ken is, but Leo is in his room.”

“uhm, well, we can think about that later. I’m thirsty, so I’m gonna get some water. Bye..”

Then Ravi went out of his and N’s room. He lied to N. Actually, he wanted to go to Leo and ask him about that.

Ravi didn’t bother to knock the door, so he just opened the door and walked in. Yeah, it was because he was worried about Leo.

When Ravi opened the door, Leo jumped because he was shocked. Leo was cutting his wrist with his blade. So, he hid it into his pocket immediately. And he quickly rolled down his sleeve. But, it was late. Ravi saw him.

“hyung.... w.. what.. what are you doing?” asked Ravi stuttered.

“don’t you know the ethics? You should have knocked the door first!” Leo shouted at Ravi

“and what the hell were you doing?!” Ravi shouted back

“what do you mean?” asked Leo. He began to panic.

“I saw that. I saw you cut your wrist.”

“no, you must’ve mistaken.”

“hyung... Let me see your wrist.” Ravi walked toward Leo

“no, don’t!” Leo stepped back

“hyung, I have to see it.”

“no, please don’t.” Leo hated it. Then, his tears began to fall from his sad eyes.

“Leo-hyung, don’t cry. I just want you to stop doing this.”

“I can’t. I can’t.” Leo cried.

Ravi then hugged him and patted his back.

“hyung... why did you do it?” asked Ravi. Tears running down his cheeks as well.

Leo just kept silent. He cried on Ravi’s shoulders.

Then, after a few minutes, Leo calmed down.

Ravi then asked Leo again

“hyung, please let me see your wrist.”

Leo nodded, and he rolled up his sleeve. There were scars everywhere. Some were new, and some were faded.

“hyung...” Ravi’s tears began to fall again.

“Ravi-ya, don’t cry.” Said Leo, but he himself couldn’t help, so he cried too.

“Leo-hyung, please. Don’t do that anymore. You can talk to me. Please. Don’t hurt yourself.” Said Ravi as he cried

Leo felt bad to make Ravi cries. At that time, he just wanted to disappear so that he wouldn’t hurt anyone again.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” Said Leo.

And it seemed like Ravi forgot to close the door until it fully closed, so Leo and Ravi had no clue that someone silently watched that incident. He cried silently to see that. His heart was hurt. Hurt so bad when he knew about what had happened.

 

To be continued............