Emotion

What Happened?

Warning: This chapter contains of self-harm. If you are sensitive with that, or if that triggers you, so please don't read it, ok?

 

Ken left by taxi. He wanted to go to a quiet place where there's nobody.

Dorm. Well, the dorm must be quiet, because all the members were in the hospital. Then he said to the taxi driver to just take him to an address (that referred to VIXX’s dorm).

After reaching the dorm, Ken entered his room.

He cried there. He was breathless because of crying so hard. He punched the walls to reduce his emotional feeling.

“why? Why?” he screamed, then he cried again and again.

Suddenly, he saw his razor blades on his table. Well, there was a time that he failed to cut because of Leo.

However, at that time, Leo wasn't there. Nobody was there. So, there was an opportunity for him to cut.

Then, Ken reached that razor and broke it. He took the blades out. Then he took a blade and place it to his wrist. He cried again. Then he cut. The blood flowed down from his wrist. He cried harder. His hand was trembling. He decided to cut again, but then he heard a sound of door opening.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” yelled Leo.

Well, Leo actually followed Ken when he was out of the hospital. He took another taxi and followed Ken behind.

Ken was shocked, then he cried harder.

Leo came closer to Ken and took his blade.

“why did you do it? Why?” asked Leo

“I’m sorry.”

Ken bowed his head and kept crying.

“don’t cry. Wait, I’m going to take a bandage for you.”

Then Leo took a bandage, and he bandaged Ken’s wrist after washing the wound.

“well, that’s ok. Don’t cry. Let’s go to somewhere out from here.”

Ken shook his head, but Leo forced him to go.

“come on, let’s go for a walk.”

Finally, they walked outside. Leo just wanted to make Ken happy. Leo was worried to death after seeing that incident. He regretted for not coming earlier. But, fortunately Ken didn’t do something serious that might risk his own life, like suicide. He just cut, but whatever it was, that made Leo very worried about Ken.

They walked along the street together. The street was quiet, so it was safe for them for not wearing mouth mask, glasses, and stuff to cover their identity as an idol.

“are you feeling better?” asked Leo

“yeah, thank you.” Ken smiled

Then after about 30 minutes walking outside, suddenly Leo’s phone rang. Then Leo picked up his phone after seeing the caller ID who was actually N.

“Hello.”

“hello.”

“what’s up N-hyung?” asked Leo

“where are you? You’re with Ken, right? Go back to the dorm right now cause I have something important to talk to you, especially to Ken.”

“ok, we’ll be back soon”

Then Leo hung up the phone. He looked at Ken who was also looking at him.

 “N-hyung wants us to go back to the dorm because he has something important to say, especially to you.” Said Leo to Ken

“ok then. Let’s go back to dorm.”

On their way to the dorm, they bought two ice creams and they ate it together.

                                                                                                ------

“well done Ken-ah, Leo-ya...” said N after Ken and Leo reaching the dorm.

“what happened?” asked Leo confusedly

“what were you doing, huh? Are you a ‘hyung’?”

“what do you mean?”

“You both were playing when Hyuk is in the hospital. “

“what? we just went for a walk.” Said Leo

“how can a ‘hyung’ do that when his younger brother is sick in the hospital because of an accident, huh?!” N yelled at Leo

“N-hyung, that was my fault. I asked Leo-hyung to go out because I was so bored. Don’t be mad at him.” Said Ken

“hey, what did you say? You didn’t ask me to go out. I’m the one who asked you to go for a walk.” Said Leo to Ken

“stop it! Why are you ignoring me? I’m talking to you both!” said N angrily

“Why are you so angry?” asked Leo

“shut up! Jongwan-hyung mad at me because of both of you! You have no responsibility at all. And you, Ken, why are you so childish? Why did you run at the hospital? How if there was someone who noticed you as an idol? How could you be so clueless?!”

“N-hyung, stop it! You should think about Ken’s feeling too!” yelled Leo

“I’m talking to Ken, not to you!”

“I am sorry N-hyung.” Said Ken

“You made Hyuk like that, you should say sorry about it!”

“Ken has done it even though that wasn’t his fault! That was an accident. You shouldn’t blame Ken. The one that you should blame is that motorcycle rider, not Ken!” said Leo

“well, maybe you’re right. But, you two also shouldn’t have been playing around when your brother is in the hospital! Why are you both so selfish? Huh?!”

“hey! Why are you making a bigger problem? Hyuk will be ok if he rests there in two weeks!” said Leo

“Is that your excuse? Well, you really don’t care about him! I’m disappointed in you.” Said N angrily

“then why don’t you care about Ken? Isn't he your brother too, huh?” Leo grabbed N’s collar, but N shook Leo’s hands off.

“Leo-hyung, stop it.” Said Ken

“I care about all the members. But, you should see their condition first! Ken is fine, and Hyuk is in a bad condition. So, we should prioritize Hyuk for this time!” yelled N.

“what the hell! Ken isn’t fine. He even cut himself! Look at this!”

Then, Leo grabbed Ken’s wrist that was bandaged and showed it to N.

“hyung...” said Ken. He was really uncomfortable with it. Yeah, because this made N know about his cut.

“what? Can you do something more useful than that?” asked N to Ken

“what do you mean, N?” asked Leo to N. Yeah, Leo was so annoyed and angry with N, so he didn’t even bother to call N as ‘N-hyung’.

“can you shut up when I’m talking to Ken? Now just shut your mouth, Leo! And you Ken, why did you cut? Are you craving for attention? Do you want all of hyungs’s attentions? Or do you want us to pity you, huh? STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!”

“what the hell are you talking about!” Leo asked angrily to N.  While Ken, he just bowed his head and cried.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! ARE YOU DEAF?” yelled N at Leo.

Leo couldn’t control his temper anymore. So, he punched N’s face.

Ken and N were very shocked.

“HOW COULD YOU NOT CARE AND WORRY ABOUT KEN AT ALL?!” asked Leo angrily.

“WHAT THE HELL! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME!”

 

To be continued............