Final

What Happened?

This is the last chapter.... So, get ready to read this very long chapter....

Ken couldn’t bear it anymore. His tears were about to fall down, but he held them. He didn’t want to cry anymore.

“N-hyung, Leo-hyung, Ravi-ya, I love you. We are friends. I would never do such a thing to you.” Said Ken

“who said that we are friends?” asked Leo

“ahhh... So, we’re not. Okay, I know. Thank you.” Said Ken. He left them.

Ken was disappointed. He was really sad.

                                                                                                ----------

After Ken left, Ravi, N and Leo didn’t say a thing. The situation was somewhat awkward. Then, Ravi broke the silence.

“Leo-hyung, you said you would meet your uncle, right?” asked Ravi

“yeah, he just got back from America several days ago. So, he wants to see me. Oh, I’m late. Bye..”

Then, Leo wore a mouth mask and he ran quickly. He promised to his uncle that he would meet him at 10:00 am, and it was 10:26 am.

He stopped a taxi and he went to the bookstore. His uncle loved reading books, so he wanted to meet him there.

The bookstore was on the fifth floor of a building, so he had to take the elevator.

When the elevator opened, he was surprised to see Jongwan and his uncle. They were surprised as well.

“Jongwan-hyung, why are you here?” asked Leo. He was boiled in anger.

Jongwan and Leo’s uncle got out of the elevator.

“oh Leo... you’re here. I thought you wouldn’t come.”

“uncle, why are you with him?” asked Leo to his uncle

“oh, he is my friend. You must be surprised cause I befriend with your manager.”

“let’s talk somewhere quiet.”

Then, they talked in the parking lot, right beside Jongwan’s car.

“hyung, why are you here? Where is my EPC and my bill of sale?” asked Leo to Jongwan.

Jongwan didn’t answer.

“what are you talking about, Leo?” asked Leo’s uncle

“uncle, do you know that he is a bad guy?” asked Leo

“hey, watch your mouth!” said Leo’s uncle

“I give all of your documents to Ken. “ said Jongwan

“what?”

“hyung, let’s go.” Said Jongwan to Leo’s uncle

“where are you going?” asked Leo

“uhm, Leo-ya. The thing is I can’t go out with you. I thought you forgot your promise, so I called Jongwan to go out with him instead.”

“oh.. okay, then.”

“let’s meet again tomorrow. Bye.”

Then, Leo’s uncle got in the car. Jongwan was about to enter the car, but Leo stopped him.

“Jongwan-hyung, you are not in a relationship with my uncle, right?”

“what the hell are you talking about? No. We’re not dating. Watch your mouth, Leo!” Said Jongwan, feeling angry. He didn’t want Leo to know. He didn’t want people to know.

“that’s not what I mean. It’s just... Uhmm..  Ken told me that you two are dating.”

“what? No, he lied. Don’t trust him! Okay, I’ll get going.” Said Jongwan, clenching his fists.

Then, Jongwan got in the car. He didn’t want his boyfriend waiting for too long.

Jongwan was really angry at Ken. He had no idea that Ken would break his promise for not telling anyone.

Leo waved his hand when they left.

Leo felt somewhat suspicious to them.

“when did they start to become friends? Why would my uncle drive Jongwan’s car? They look close. Are they really dating? Oh.. No, no. My uncle is into women.”

Then, Leo remembered what Jongwan said. Ken had his bill of sale and his EPC. Leo was taken aback by it. He knew that Ken was a bad person, but he didn’t know that Ken would be that bad. That’s what he thought.

“ring..... ring.....” Leo’s phone rang

Leo picked up the phone.

“oh, Hyuk-ah.. What’s up?” asked Leo on the phone.

“hyung... Hongbin-hyung is awake...” Hyuk said, almost screaming. He sounded so happy.

“really? Whoa.... Is he okay?”

“sure he is.”

“wow.. I’m so happy to hear that. Okay, I’ll be back soon.”

“okay, we’ll be waiting.”

Then, Leo hung up the phone. He smiled widely as he went back to the hospital.

                                                                                ---------------

“really? I’m sorry for worrying you all of this time.” Said Hongbin to Hyuk, Ravi and N. At that time, Ravi and N were already in Hongbin’s room, checking him after the doctor left.

“it’s okay hyung, as long as you’re okay.” Said Hyuk. N and Ravi nodded.

“we also have a good news for you.” Said N

“what is it?”

“Ravi and I will have discharged from this hospital tomorrow.” Said N

“you sure? Then why is Ravi-hyung still sitting in the wheelchair?”

“my legs are still weak. But, I’ll be fine in no time. That’s why the doctor told me that I could be discharged.” Said Ravi

“uhm.. By the way, where are Leo-hyung and Ken-hyung?”

“Leo-hyung is going out for meeting his uncle. His uncle just came here several days ago.” Said Ravi

“Ken-hyung?”

Nobody answered.

“why aren’t you answering? Where is he?” asked Hongbin

“uhm.. Hongbin-ah, actually a lot of things happened recently.” Said N

“sorry?”

 N, Ravi, and Hyuk had no choice but explained everything , though Hongbin was just awakened from the coma. They explained everything about Ken.

Hongbin was really shocked after listening to their explanation. He couldn’t believe them. However, the members convinced him. Hongbin chose to believe cause he didn’t know about what was happening back there though he was a bit confused.

Then, Leo opened the door all of a sudden.

“Hongbin-ah....” said Leo

“hyung...”

Leo ran and he hugged him. He missed him so much and he was happy to see Hongbin who was already awakened.

Everyone smiled. Everyone was happy. They didn’t know that Ken was alone all by himself. He was in his home again, crying on his bed all day long. He hadn’t eaten since yesterday. Ken thought about them, yet they didn’t even think about him at all. It looked like they already forgot about him.

                                                                                -----------------

As soon after hanging out with his boyfriend, Jongwan went home. He was really angry at Ken. Ken told everything to Leo, that’s why.

Jongwan went to VIXX’s dorm, looking for Ken. However, Ken wasn’t there. Then, he decided to go to his home.

Jongwan rang the bell impatiently. Then, Ken opened the door. He was surprised to see Jongwan. As soon as he opened the door, Jongwan punched him on the cheek.

“hyung, why did you punch me?” asked Ken

“what? Don’t you know? You broke your promise!” Yelled Jongwan angrily

“I’m sorry, hyung. I have no choice.” Said Ken

Jongwan punched him again a few times till he fell. However, Ken didn’t want to punch him back. He knew that it was his fault for not keeping his promise.

But, Jongwan punched him endlessly, he even kicked him. So, Ken punched him back. Knowing that, Jongwan became angrier.

“how could you punch me back?” yelled Jongwan

“I know I broke my promise, but I have my reason!” said Ken

“I don’t care what’s your reason, you fool!” Yelled Jongwan. He began to punch and kick him again.

They started to fight. Ken pushed Jongwan, and Jongwan fell. His head hit the floor. It was bleeding. Jongwan touched his own head, and he realized that it was bleeding. Jongwan clenched his fists. He got up and he punched Ken again.

 Ken hadn’t eaten since yesterday, so his energy wasn’t as strong as he used to be. His movements looked a bit weak. However, he still managed himself well during the fight. But, Jongwan didn’t stop. Ken was tired and he fell after a deadly kicking from Jongwan.

Jongwan didn’t let him go. He took the knife from the kitchen that was close to him. Ken was surprised when he saw that. He didn’t know why, but he was afraid. He wanted to get up and run, but he couldn’t. His body was hurting, and Jongwan’s distance was really close to him. So, even if he ran, he would get caught.

Jongwan approached him and he stabbed him in the stomach.Then, he pulled out the knife. Ken groaned in pain. He couldn’t breath properly. His side abdominal burned with excruciating pain. Blood was dripping from his stomach. Ken held his stomach, hoping that it would reduce the pain.

“do you hate me this much?” asked Ken to Jongwan

“yes. I hate you so much. You always make my life so miserable.”

“no. You are the one who makes me miserable. Not only me, but also the members.” Said Ken

“yeah, that’s right. I criticize you  and your friends all the time. Remember the text message that contains the address of your haters blog? I sent it to N. Yeah, that was me.” Said Jongwan

“what? Did you know what did it affect him?”

“no. But I think he might hurt himself. Well, I don’t care.”

“hyung, you’ve gone too far.” Said Ken. He pressed his own stomach. The pain was getting worse.

 “anyway, do you know how scared I was when Leo asked me about my relationship with his uncle? When he asked me whether or not I am gay?” asked Jongwan

“you started it all. If you didn’t kidnap my friends, then this wouldn’t be happening.” Said Ken.

“I don’t care. You always make my life miserable. You even ruined my date yesterday. Well, at least you’ve gotten my revenge. You’ll die soon. However, you will suffer for a long time before you die cause I didn’t stab you right in your major vessels. Hahaha... Enjoy the pain, Ken...” Said Jongwan

Ken didn’t answer. It was too hard for him to even talk. He was hurting so bad. Then, Jongwan left him alone.

The pain was too much to handle.  Ken didn’t want to survive. He wanted to just die at the moment. He cried out in pain. He wanted somebody to help. He wanted his parents to come home. He needed help. He didn’t want to suffer this way.

Ken looked for his phone. He remembered that it was still in his bed. Then, he went to his room, walking limply. He lay on the bed. He reached the phone that was under the pillow. He called his parents, but they didn’t answer.

Ken cried. He wanted to give up, but if he did, he would still have to bear the pain. All he wanted was to die peacefully.

The pain drove him crazy. So, he called Leo. Actually, he didn’t want to call him, but he had no choice. Leo was his closest friend among the members.

                                                                                                ----------

At 04:00pm, they already back to their own room. Leo was in N’s room. N slept cause he was so tired. Leo was listening to music till his phone rang. The caller ID was Ken. Leo ignored it at first. However, Ken kept calling him. So, he picked up the phone with a heavy heart.

“why are you calling me?”

“hyung... Help me.. Please... I’m hurt.. I can’t take this pain, please... Help me..”

“what?” asked Leo, feeling confused.

“hyung, please... I really am hurt...My stomach hurts so much.” Said Ken

“are you shameless? How could you ask me to help you after all of you’ve done? What do you think you are, huh?”

“hyung, I’m not lying. Help me, please... It hurts so bad.” Said Ken as he cried.

“it looks like karma’s coming back for you.” Said Leo

“hyung...” said Ken in disbelief. He was really hurting, but Leo didn’t care at all.

“anyway, give back my documents unless you want me to report you to the police.” Said Leo

Tears ran down his cheeks. He cried louder, not believing what did Leo say to him. Then, he hung up the phone. He was hurt, more than before. He was badly hurt. Emotionally and physically.

Ken  sobbed his heart out. He cried louder and louder. He kept crying while holding his wounded-stomach.

“God... Please.. I’m begging you.... Let me die now.... Please... Please..”

Ken couldn’t take the pain anymore. Nobody was there to help him. He had to tolerate the pain all by himself. He wanted to die. He really wanted to die than to suffer like that.

                                                                                -------------

The dark sky started to rain. The nature looked so sad.

Ken loved it when it was raining. He lay on the bed, looking through the window. His tears were still flowing endlessly from his eyes. He was still in pain. Blood was still dripping from his stomach though he bandaged it with a cloth.

He remembered something.

There was a  time when he wanted to feel the raindrops on his skin. He always wanted to go out when it rained, but Leo never allowed him.

Ken sobbed. He remembered the times when Leo and the other were nice to him. He remembered the times when they cared for him. He remembered the times they treated him wholeheartedly. He remembered when they told him to talk and share his problem. He remembered when they said they were always there for him.

Ken wanted to scream and shout. However, his voice didn’t come out. His voice was very weak, lost by the sound of the rain.

Ken decided to feel the raindrops. He decided to go out. He got up and he wore a jacket to cover his wounds.

Ken walked out of his home limply. The road seemed so quiet. He kept on walking though the raindrops made his wound ache more.

He didn’t care. Though he was crying, he smiled.

“the raindrops make me feel better.” Said Ken

Then, he stopped under the bridge. He sat there, beside the river so that anyone wouldn’t see him.

Ken cried again there. It was the most painful incident that ever happened to him.

Ken’s face looked so pale. He was bearing the pain from his body and his heart. His eyes were lifeless and he just looked straight at the river.

Raindrops and his blood flowed together to the river. Ken looked paler and paler. It looked like he lost so much blood.

“now.. Please let me die in peace.” Said Ken

                                                                                -------------------

Leo was on the way to Ravi’s room when he met the nurse. The nurse who he ever suspicious about.

“Leo-ssi...” said the nurse

“uh?” asked Leo in surprised.

“I have something to tell you.”

“what is it?” asked Leo

The nurse looked around, making sure nobody was there.

“I want to admit, that I was the one who gave Ravi and N propofol. I gave him an injection that contained overdosed propofol.”

“what?”

“yeah. But, I did that because Jongwan forced me to do.” Said the nurse

“explain it!”

 “So, I was his girlfriend for almost a year. However, he dumped me cause I like Ken. I like Ken since he first debuted, so I had a lot of photos of him. I told him that Ken is just my idol, but he still got jealous. He was so childish. He even made a website that bashes him. Anti-fan and haters website. I was angry at him and told him to block his website. We had a fight, and he ended up leaving me. Three months ago, he wanted to get back together with me, and we got back together. He said that his father was sick, and he borrowed my money a lot. Then, I found out that I got fooled. His father was fine when I met him accidentally. Then, I asked my money back to Jongwan. He refused and he broke up with me. About a month ago, he started to date  a guy. And that guy is your uncle. I don’t know why he dates a guy, but I think now he is gay.” Said the nurse.

Leo was taken aback by what did the nurse say. He didn’t know what to say. So, the nurse explained it further.

“I’m sorry to tell you this, but he forced me to give N-ssi and Ravi-ssi the propofol. He said that he wouldn’t give back my money unless I do that. So, I did what he asked because at that time I really needed the money. However, I didn’t get paid till now. I stalked him for a while, and he was really cruel to Ken-ssi. I ever watched Jongwan threatening him.”

“what?”

“yeah. Did you know? Ken was the one who made Ravi and N awake. He begged to Jongwan for asking your uncle to make the antidote.” Said the nurse

“how did you know?”

“as I said before. I stalked Jongwan for a while.”

Leo couldn’t believe what he heard, but he felt guilty.

“then why did you tell me about this?” asked Leo

“I needed the money that I lent to Jongwan for going abroad to study. I want to become a doctor, and I lost my opportunity because of that. That’s why I really hate Jongwan now. He is a jerk. So, I want you to report him to the police.  I know that he had done the crueler thing to you. And also, it’s okay if you report me too.” Said the nurse hopelessly.

“where is Ken?” asked Leo all of a sudden. He couldn’t think of anything, but Ken.

“uh? I don’t know.” Said the nurse

“okay, thank you. I’ll get going. I’ll see you later.” Said Leo

Then, Leo ran in a hurry.

“Ken told me the truth. He didn’t lie.” Leo cried as he ran. He stopped a taxi and he went to Ken’s home.

Leo remembered when Ken called him to ask for his help. Leo was afraid. Something bad must’ve happened to Ken. That’s what he thought.

He told the taxi driver to go faster. On his way to Ken’s home, he regretted what he did. He never listened to Ken’s explanation. He was really cruel to him. He accused him so many times. Ken helped him for many times, but he didn’t even say thank you for once. He always thought something bad about Ken.

Leo cried. He covered his face with his hands. After reaching Ken’s home, he paid the taxi and he knocked the door harshly. He was surprised when he could open the door. The door wasn’t locked. He felt uneasy. The feeling that something bad must’ve happened grew stronger on him.

Leo was really shocked. He couldn’t breath. Blood drops were there. There was a bloody knife on the floor.

“Ken... Ken-ah...” Leo called Ken but nobody answered.

He went to his room and he was more shocked. Ken’s white blanket was covered with blood.

Tears were flowing from his eyes endlessly. He was afraid to death. He searched in every room, but Ken wasn’t there.

 Then, he went out of the house, looking around. He ran to the neighborhood, hoping he would meet him. He didn’t care about the rain.

“Ken-ah...” He shouted Ken’s name for so many times.

Then, he stopped when he looked at the river. There was someone under the bridge. When Leo approached him, he realized that it was Ken.

Leo ran toward him. He cried really hard when he was right beside Ken. Ken’s condition was awful. His body covered with blood. He lost so much blood. His face was pale. His eyes were lifeless. He looked like a person who lost his hope in life.

When Leo came, he didn’t react. He still sat there, not moving even an inch. He just cried. But, the raindrops made his tears invisible.

“Ken-ah....” said Leo. He touched Ken’s face.

“Ken-ah....” Leo called him again. Finally, Ken looked at him. But, his eyes were still empty.

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry Ken-ah.... Please hold on... I’ll take you to hospital.” Said Leo

However, Ken refused when Leo was about to lift him.

“leave me be.  Let me die. I’m almost there. Don’t make me suffer anymore.” Said Ken weakly

“Ken-ah...” Leo burst into tears. He didn’t really know what was happening to Ken. But, he knew that Ken was bleeding. He was stabbed. His stomach was bleeding. He knew all of those though Ken had already bandaged his wound with a cloth and cover it all with jacket.

“Ken-ah.. please... Let me take you to the hospital.” Said Leo. He wanted to force him, but he was afraid if he got hurt even more.

“hyung... Do you want me to be happy?” asked Ken, looking through his eyes.

“yeah. Of course. I’ll do anything to make you happy from now on. So please hold on and let me take you to the hospital, okay?” asked Leo.. His heart was hurting so bad. He was scared. Really scared. He was scared if he wouldn’t be able to see him anymore.

“hyung, one thing that I want right now is to die peacefully.” Said Ken.

“Ken-ah.. You have to go through all of this. So, please... Let me take care of you. Let me treat you better. Give me one more chance...” Said Leo. That’s all what he could say. He was really sad and he wasn’t able to stay strong when his friend was in this condition.

“leave me be, hyung. That’s what I want. I’ll be grateful if you grant my wish.” Said Ken

Leo sobbed so hard. He was really sad. He realized what Ken had been through all of his time. It must be hard bearing it alone. Leo was guilty for not being able to be with him.

Not long after that, Ken’s eyes closed. He was unconscious.

Leo’s heart stopped beating. He was really afraid if Ken died. He checked his pulse on his neck. He felt the beats, though the beats were really weak. He was a bit relieved.

Then, Leo carried Ken on his back and he ran to the bus stop. Luckily, he found a taxi on the way there. So, he went to the hospital by taxi instead.

On the way, Leo looked at Ken for the whole time. He placed Ken’s head on his laps. He his hair and his face gently.

Ken’s face looked so calm. Leo burst into tears when he saw Ken’s innocence face. It looked like Ken didn’t have any problem and he was happy. It was really different from the reality.

                                                                                                ---------------

“raise your speed, Hyuk-ah.” Said N

Hyuk nodded and he raised his car speed. They were chasing Jongwan. All of the VIXX members knew about the real incident. They knew that Jongwan was the culprit. The nurse who explained them.

Two police cars were also chasing  Jongwan. Jongwan raised his speed and because of the rain, his windshield was blurry. He didn’t realize that he was too close to the cliff. His car skewed sideways and he fell together with the car to the cliff. Everyone was surprised. N and Hyuk stopped the car. They used the umbrella and they got out of the car. He looked at the bottom of the cliff. The car was broken, and he was sure that Jongwan died. Then, the police called the crane and heavy equipments to lift it.

Safety guards came as well and they confirmed that Jongwan died.

Hyuk and N were somewhat disappointed.

“why did he die? He should’ve gone to the jail and received the punishment if he hadn’t died.” Said N

“yeah. I want to make him suffer as well. Oh, this is not fair..” said Hyuk.

                                                                                                ---------

“hyung, Ken-hyung is fine, right?” asked Hongbin.

“yeah. Don’t worry about it.” Said Ravi.

Hongbin and Ravi wanted to look for Ken, but their condititions were still not good. So, they just stayed in the hospital.

“how about the other culprits? Jongwan’s friends and the nurse? Will they get caught too?” asked Hongbin

“I don’t know. I think we will submit the case to the law. We should let the law decide.” Said Ravi

 

                                                                                                -----------

Ken was placed in the ER. His condition got worse and worse. He was dying. Leo couldn’t help, but worried.

Leo waited in the waiting room. He was worried to death. Tears couldn’t stop running from his eyes. He regretted what he did. He regretted it so bad. He was really sorry. Then, he got a phone call.

“hello..”

“hello... Leo-ssi, this is me, Ken’s mom.” Said the caller

“oh, hello mother. May I help you?”

“I couldn’t get a hold of Ken since yesterday. Is he with you?”

Leo didn’t answer. He was about to sob. He wanted to cry so badly. He was really sorry for Ken, and also for Ken’s parents.

“hello... Leo-ssi, are you there?” asked Ken’s mother

“yeah. Mother... I’m... I’m sorry to say this.. But... But... Ken is in the ER. He got stabbed, and he is in the critical condition.” Said Leo. He burst into tears.

“wh..what? where are you?”

“we are in the Kang Gon Hospital.”

“okay, I’ll be there.” Said Ken’s mother. She ended the call.

Leo cried. He was tired of crying too long, but he was really sad.

                                                                                                --------------

N and Hyuk went back to the hospital. They saw Leo, who was waiting in the waiting room in front of the ER. The waiting room was quiet. And Leo was there, covering his face with his hands.

“hyung...” Hyuk called as he ran toward Leo. N did the same.

Leo looked at them and they were surprised.

“Leo-ya, what happened?” asked N

“Ken... Ken got stabbed, and now he is in the ER.” Said Leo. He cried again. N hugged him. Hyuk Leo’s back gently.

“I am.... I am afraid if something bad happens to him. I’m afraid if he dies...” said Leo

“hyung...” said Hyuk

“no.. That won’t happen, Leo-ya... Ken is strong. He will be okay.” Said N, reassuring him.

“no.. He isn’t strong. He’s been going through a lot all of the time, and we aren’t even there when he needs us. He just always pretends that he is okay and strong.” Said Leo

“Leo-ya, now we know that we are wrong. So, we should treat him better from now on. Let’s just wait for him. Stop crying, Leo-ya...” said N

“N-hyung is right, and also..  Ken-hyung won’t go anywhere. Let’s just believe in him. I’m sure he’ll be okay.” Said Hyuk

“but, he himself wants to die.” Said Leo

“Leo-ya, let destiny take its course.” Said N

Leo just cried when he heard that. He asked the God for saving Ken.

After 45 minutes, the doctor came.

“Doctor, how is his condition?” asked Leo

“we have stitched his wound. The bleeding has stopped. But, he lost a lot of blood, and he is still unconscious. We will move them to the ICU for the intensive treatment.” Said the doctor

“thank you.” Said Leo and the doctor nodded.

                                                                                                -----------------

Ken was moved to the ICU. At that time, all the members gathered together. They looked at Ken with concerning looks. Ken wore an oxygen mask, his stomach was bandaged, and he was laying on the bed helplessly.

The members shed tears. They didn’t do anything. All they could do was just staring at Ken. The atmosphere was so quiet. They could only hear the sound of the electrocardiograph.

“Ken-ah...” said Leo weakly. He sat right beside the bed.

“Ken-ah please... Please.. wake up.. I hate seeing you like this. Wake up and let’s go to the dorm. Let’s start a new life. I will treat you better. All of us will treat you better” said Leo

“hyung.. Don’t be like this. I’m sure he’ll be fine.” Said Hongbin

“Ken-ah, please.. We are worried about you.” Said Leo

“hyung, he’ll be okay. He survived from getting stabbed, right?”

“but, he hasn’t opened his eyes yet.” Said Leo

“it takes time, hyung.” Said Hyuk

Leo didn’t answer. He was really worried. He had never been worried this much before. He felt uneasy.

‘okay, Ken-ah. I believe in you. You will wake up, right? Don’t disappoint me, Ken. Wake up soon. I beg you.’ Whispered Leo to Ken as he shed his tears.

But then, the cardiograph went straight line.

All the members were really shocked, especially Leo.

Leo checked Ken’s pulse in his neck, but he couldn’t feel it.

“what? No... No... Ken-ah... Ken! Ken-ah, wake up! Ken... Why did you leave me? Ken-ah, please. You’re taking it too far. Please. Wake up, Ken. I know I am wrong. Ken.. Please.. Don’t.. Don’t leave me alone, Ken.” Said Leo. He cried.

The members cried as well. They had no idea that Ken would end up like this. They still didn’t believe.

“Ken-ah, please. Don’t you want to meet your parents before you die? Ken-ah.... I’m begging you. Wake up, Ken.. Wake up!” Leo cried his eyes out. He couldn’t let him go.

“Ken-hyung, wake up. Don’t end up like this. I haven’t even seen you. Please, don’t die...” said Hongbin.

At that time, Ken’s parents came. They were surprised when they saw the members crying.

“what... what happened?” asked Ken’s mother

Nobody answered. They cried harder instead.

Ken’s parents walked toward him. They were surprised when they saw Ken’s face that was really pale. They realized that Ken had died.

“what? How could this happen? No.. It can’t be true. He is my only son. He wouldn’t leave us just like this, right honey?” asked Ken’s mom to her husband

“Ken-ah.. This is me, your father... Wake up and tell me this is not real, Ken...” said his father

The room was full of sorrow. All of them couldn’t let Ken go. Ken was just too precious to be taken away.

                                                                                                -----------

2 days later.....

Hongbin and Ravi were already discharged from the hospital since yesterday.

 Ken’s funeral was full of tears  The atmosphere was mournful. Everyone who came to his funeral cried. News about his death spread everywhere. Ken’s funeral was on the same day with Jongwan’s funeral. But, of course VIXX members wouldn’t even bother to come to Jongwan’s funeral. And also, they submitted the case to the law.

VIXX members didn’t say anything since Ken’s funeral started. No words could describe how sad they were.

When the funeral ended, Leo kneeled down to the grave.

“Ken-ah.. I hope you are happy now.” Said Leo

Then, he left with the members. However, before they went home, Ken’s father asked them to have a quick talk.

Ken’s father gave the documents, about the bill of sale, illegal insider trading, EPC, and stuff.

“my son saved these for you. About a week ago, some people came. They asked him for money, then Ken gave it to them in order to get these documents. At first  I had no idea what was going on. They even punched him. I thought they were debt collectors. But, now I don’t think so. When I was cleaning Ken’s room, I found these documents. I don’t really know about this, but I think I have to these to you. Maybe Ken didn’t have a time to give them to you.” Said Ken’s father.

The members burst into tears. They figured out something. Yeah. Ken tried to solve all the problems alone. He cared for the members. And they assumed that the people who came to Ken’s home were Jongwan’s friends. Leo realized the bruised that Ken got at that time was the bruised from getting punched by Jongwan’s friends.

“okay, I’m sorry, but I have to go to the other funeral.”

“other funeral?”

“yeah. Actually, the doctor that cured me died two days ago. He died on the same day as Ken.”

“may I ask who he was?” asked N. He was curious cause the people who he knew died on the same day, such as Ken and Jongwan.

“he was a physician named Gil Woon. He specialized in toxicology. He cured me when I ate contaminated food and got poisoned.”

“ss..sorry..? Gil Woon? Jung Gil Woon?” asked Leo

“yeah. Do you know him?”

“my uncle has the same name, and he is a physician too” Said Leo.

“oh, I see. Okay then, I have to go. Take care everyone.. Thank you for taking care all of those times.” Said Ken’s father

“wait, may I join you?” asked Leo.

“uhm, sure..” said Leo’s father.

“hyung, could it be...” Ravi didn’t finish his words

“no, that won’t happen. I’m sure he wasn’t my uncle.” Said Leo

Then, Leo left with Ken’s parents. He was somewhat worried if he was really his uncle. After reaching the funeral, Leo was shocked. His uncle was in the photo.

Yeah, he was really his uncle. His uncle was dead.

Leo saw his parents there as well.

“Leo, where have you been? We’ve contacted you, but you never answer.” Said Leo’s mother

“mom, what happened?” asked Leo. He was still in shocked.

“your uncle died. He died by suicide.” Said his mother

“what...?” asked Leo.

“he left this letter.” Said Leo’s mother as she gave the letter to him

Leo read the letter.

‘Jongwan, I’ll follow you. Let’s die together.’

“what?”

Leo couldn’t believe what did he read. He spaced out for the whole funeral.

When he got back to the dorm, his eyes were still lifeless. It looked like he had no spirit of living anymore. The members were the same. Their faces were gloomy.

At night, Leo went to his room. Keo's room that turned out to be Leo's room only. He would sleep alone. He wouldn't have a roommate anymore. He heaved a sigh.

Leo missed Ken. He missed him so bad. He wanted to turn back the time and protect him. But, he couldn’t. He had to face the reality, though it was really hurtful.

“Ken-ah... I miss the times when we were together... I hope I can meet you again in the next life.” Said Leo as the tears flowed from his sad eyes.

 

Sometimes things don’t go the way you want them to....

You should go through a hard time, though sometimes you’ll still lose and fail at the end...

Bad and unexpected things can happen to you anytime, no matter how good you are...

Life is not fair indeed...

You can’t always force everything to go as you planned.

However.... That’s how life goes...

 

----------------------------------------------------------- THE END -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note: Cause this is the last chapter, I hope all of you will give your comments about this fic. Thank you very much =D.
And also, I'm sorry cause I decided to just post it without editing... I'm sorry for any typos, hahaha.
Hope you like it =D