Didn't Mean to...

What Happened?

3 days later...

VIXX members were in the dance practice’s room. They practiced from 07:00 P.M till night. At first, they did well, but in the middle of practicing, N made a mistake. He wasn’t fine at that time. His head was aching, and he felt somewhat dizzy. But, he forced himself to dance because he was the leader. He didn’t want Leo or anyone to shout at him, saying that he is a bad leader, like Leo did to him before. N made a wrong movement while practicing. But, it was ok. However, N kept making mistakes. He even fell down. So, the members stopped practicing for a while to ask whether he was ok or not.

“N-hyung, are you ok?” asked Ravi

“I’m ok.” Then N got up

“are you sure? You look so pale.” Asked Ravi again.

“I’m ok, don’t worry.”

“Hyung, if you aren’t well, don’t force yourself.” Said Hongbin

N just nodded and smiled.

“Let’s practice again.” Said N.

Then they practiced again. Fortunately, N could bear his pain until they finished practicing. After practicing, they went to the dorm to rest because they'd have so many schedules in the next day.

On their way to the dorm, N wanted to ask Ken to drive because his head was so hurt. But, he still didn’t want to say anything to him. So, he forced himself again to drive.

Ken knew something was up to his leader. N looked so pale and sick. He wanted to replace N to drive the car, but he was afraid to be ignored again like always. So, he just kept silent.

N drove the car weirdly. Sometimes, he almost hit something. But, fortunately Ravi always reminded him.

“Hyung, stop! The traffic light is red!” shouted Ravi, who was sitting beside N.

“oops, sorry.” Then he stopped the car, waiting till the light is green.

“hyung, are you really ok? You almost hit something, and right now you don’t even notice the traffic light.”

“I’m sorry.” Said N

“be careful, hyung.” Said Hongbin who was sitting in the middle beside Hyuk.

“ok.” Said N

Leo knew that N was acting weirdly this time. He wondered what happened to him. He worried about him even though he didn’t show it.

                                                                                -------------

After reaching the dorm, they took a bath and slept. But, it seemed that N couldn’t sleep. His head was aching. He tried to sleep, but his head was hurting more and more. It was 01:05 PM. But, he still couldn’t sleep. He remembered that he saved medicine in the kitchen cupboard. So, he got up and went to the kitchen cupboard to look for the medicine. But, he couldn’t find it. He still looked for it again and again because he really wanted to get better.

“are you looking for something?”

A voice that interrupted him made him really shocked. It was like he got a heart attack.

“sorry for shocking you.” Said Leo

“why are you here?” asked N, feeling annoyed.

“why are you here as well?” asked Leo back

“it’s not your business.” Said N

“haven't you forgiven me yet?” asked Leo

N didn’t answer. He just turned his back against him, trying to find the medicine.

“what are you looking for?” asked Leo

But, N didn’t bother to answer that. His head was hurting so bad, and he didn’t want to do anything. He just wanted to take the medicine and take a rest. But, suddenly in the middle of searching, his vision blurred. He must've fallen down if Leo didn’t catch him.

“hey, are you ok?” asked Leo when caught him

“let go of me. I’m ok.”

Then, N walked away to his room. But, Leo grabbed his hand.

“are you really ok?”

“don’t pretend like you care about me!” said N

“hyung, what happened to you? Why are you being like this?” asked Leo confusedly

“shut up, and just mind your own business!” yelled N. He was really sick and tired, so he didn’t want to be bothered by anyone.

“hyung, I’m sorry for that time, and I’m sorry for everything. Please don’t be like this.”

“stop it! I want to take a rest. We can talk tomorrow.”

“no, I want to talk now!” said Leo

“what are you going to talk, huh?” asked N. He was really annoyed by Leo.

“I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done to you.” Said Leo

“why do you feel sorry?” asked N

“because I think I hurt you. I shouldn’t have punched you and fought with you at that time.”

“you’ve already said that before.” Said N

“I know, but you never say that you forgive me.”

“do you want me to forgive you? For all of what you’ve done to me? I don’t care that you punched me or fought with me. I don’t care about that anymore.” Said N

“then, why are you being like this to me and also to Ken?” asked Leo

“do you want to know why? Well, I’ll tell you. I’m a bad leader, I don’t have heart, and I don’t care about my members, so I don’t deserve to be a leader!” said N while raising his tone

Leo was taken aback by what did N say. N has said something that Leo ever said it to him.

“so, is that the reason why you've been acting like this?” asked Leo

“why? You want to judge me with my bad leadership again?” asked N. He really wanted to cry at that time.

“no, it’s not like that. Oh.. I don’t know what to say but sorry... I didn’t mean to hurt you with my words at that time.” Said Leo

“don’t you dare pity me! I know exactly what you mean.”

“hyung, I’m sorry. I was out of control at that time, so I said that. But, I didn’t mean it. Trust me. You are a good lea...”

“enough! I know what do you think. You aren’t the only one who said that. So, I know that I’m a bad leader indeed.” N cut him off.

“no, you aren’t bad leader. N-hyung, really. I’m sorry.” Said Leo

“forget it”

 

To be continued.....

Note: Haha, this chapter contains of Neo moments, right? Please, tell me what do you think about it. Thank you :)