The Moment

What Happened?

Since that conversation, Ken has never talked to Leo anymore. He was afraid if he became bothersome to Leo.

Leo felt bad for making Ken like that. He wanted to say sorry, but everytime he saw Ken, it looked like Ken always tried to avoid him. In their room, Ken also always slept earlier than Leo. So, it made Leo have no chance to apologize to him.

                                                                                                -------

“N-hyung, are you free tonight?” asked Hongbin

“of course. We don’t have any schedule tonight.”

“then, let’s hang out.”

“why are you asking me to hang out all of a sudden?” asked N

“I got 3 free tickets to watch a movie tonight. So, we can watch the movie after hanging out.”

“why don’t you ask another member? Why do you choose me?” asked N

“Because you are our leader. Hahaha. So, I want to go out with you and Hyuk, of course.” Said Hongbin, grinning at N.

“alright then.”

“N-hyung, and don’t tell anyone that we will go out tonight.”

“okay. Thank you for offering me. I'm so happy, haha.” said N

“no problem. I'm glad that you're happy”

                                                                                                -------

And that night, Hongbin, Hyuk, and N hung out together. So, there were only 3 members in the dorm.

Leo saw Ken in the living room. Ken was watching TV alone. Leo then walked toward him, and he sat beside him. It made Ken startle.

“oh hyung, you shocked me.” Said Ken

“I’m sorry.”

“nah, you didn’t mean to shock me. It’s okay.”

“no. I’m sorry for that night. I didn’t mean it. Really.” Said Leo

“it’s okay.”

“Ken-ah, I’m sorry.”

“it’s okay hyung.”

“it looks like you haven't forgiven me yet, though” said Leo

Ken didn’t answer.

“Ken-ah, please. At that night, I was so tired, and I just wanted to sleep. So, I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to say those things.”

“alright hyung. But, am I really bothering you?” asked Ken

“no. Not at all.”

Ken looked at Leo, making sure that he wasn’t lying.

“Ken-ah, trust me. I’m not lying. I’m sorry. So, please forgive me, okay?”

“alright hyung.”

“thank you.” Said Leo, smiling happily.

“no problem. By the way, where are the others? Why is it so quiet?”

“I don’t know. But, Ravi is in his room.”

“uhm... Wait... Do they go shopping together?”

“maybe.” Leo shrugged his shoulders

“they are so mean... How could they go without me?” Ken nagged.

“hahaha. It’s okay. We can watch TV together.”

“alright then.”

Then they watched TV together.

30 minutes later, Ken felt sleepy.

Leo looked at Ken, and he knew that Ken looked so sleepy. So, he placed Ken’s head on his shoulder.

“you can sleep if you are sleepy.”

“you sure?” asked Ken happily

“yeah.”

“thank you. But, I think your shoulder is so sharp. Can I sleep on your lap instead?”

“what? hahaha. Of course. You are so cute.” Said Leo

Then, Leo placed a pillow and placed it to his lap to make it more comfortable. Then, Ken placed his head there.

“oh, this is so good. Thank you, Leo-hyung.” Ken smiled brightly

Leo smiled back. Then, he ran his fingers through Ken’s hair gently. In no time, Ken fell asleep on Leo’s lap.

Ken realized that it was better that way than going out with the members.

 

To be continued....

Note: How about this Keo moment? Hahaha. Okay, thank you for reading :).