Winsome

What Happened?

N wanted to approach Jongwan, but he decided not to go. So, N just went back to the dorm. On the way, he was busy thinking about that incident. He was so confused. He didn’t know what to do. So, he decided to talk to Ravi about that.

                                                                                                ---------

“what? Really?” asked Ravi, after N told the incident.

“yeah.”

“well, these days he’s a bit suspicious. However, hyung, I’ve found something similar to it yesterday.” Said Ravi

“about Jongwan?”

“yeah, something odd. I saw him when he was talking to girls at coffee shop. They were arguing and they all looked mad to each other.”

“then?”

“I heard them saying about VIXX. So, when I was queuing, I took an eye on them for a moment. But, suddenly a girl looked at me, and she looked so surprised. Then, she told Jongwan-hyung and the other to be quiet. They all looked at me, so I just waved my hand to them. Jongwan-hyung smiled at me. But, his smile was so awkward. I smiled back at him. Then, a barista gave me the coffee. So, after getting my coffee, I waved my hand to them again to say goodbye. Then, I left.”

“well, one of that girls could be the one that spoke with Jongwan-hyung on the phone back there.”

“I think you’re right. When they saw me, their expressions were strange. It looked like they were caught in the act.”

“ummm, let’s just keep an eye on him.” Said N

“should we tell the other members?” asked Ravi

“yeah. If we work together, then we’ll find out the culprit faster.”

"okay, tomoroww I'll tell the other. Thank you for telling me." Said Ravi.

                                                                                                ---------------

In Keo's room:

It was late night. Ken felt hungry. He looked at Leo who was still lying in bed with closed eyes.

“Leo-hyung, are you still awake?” asked Ken

Then, Leo opened his eyes, and it made Ken surprised..

“oh, hyung.. You’re still awake.” Said Ken

“yeah, what’s up?”

“hyung, I’m hungry. Will you cook food for me?” asked Ken

“do it yourself”

“you know that I can’t cook.”

"then just cook ramen instead.” Said Leo

“but my ramen isn’t special as yours. Hyung, please... My stomach is empty. I want to eat something.”

Leo didn’t answer. He closed his eyes again.

“hyung... please....” Ken whined

“no.”

“do you want me to do aegyo?” asked Ken

“what?” Leo suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Ken with furrowed eyebrows.

“okay, Bbuing bbuing..”

“hey! Stop it. You are too old for this.” Said Leo.

“but, I’m still cute.”

Leo chuckled a bit.

“hyung, please cook for me now.”

“just do it by yourself.”

“But I already did aegyo.”

“I didn’t ask you to do that.” said Leo

“hyung... then what should I do to make you agree? Do I have to do aegyo again? Okay bbuing bbuing....bbuing ”

“hey, hahaha. Alright. I will cook for you.”

Well, Leo couldn’t bear Ken’s overflowing cuteness.

“oh thank you. You are the best hyung ever. Bbuing.. Bbuing....” Said Ken, adding some aegyos.

Leo smiled at Ken. He felt happy because Ken was happy.

 

                                                                                ------------------

Then, Leo and Ken went to the kitchen. After turning on the lamp, they were shocked to see something like a dark shadow that suddenly disappeared behind the wall.

“hyung, what was that?” asked Ken

“I don’t know.”

“hyung, I’m scared.” Ken tightened his arms to Leo’s.

“don’t be scared. I’m here with you.” Said Leo calmly

“but what was that? Was that a ghost?”

“I don’t think so. That was like a shadow of a person.”

“hyung, are you crazy? Do you think that was one of our members?”

“yeah.”

“no, it’s impossible.” Said Ken

“let’s just check it.”

Leo was about to go, but Ken still held onto Leo’s arm, not letting him go.

“why?”

“I’m scared.” said Ken with a baby voice

“hahaha... How could you do an aegyo in this situation? You are so cute... Hahaha... Let’s just check it to make sure.”

“okay then.”

They held each other’s arms as they walked slowly toward the wall where the dark shadow had disappeared.

When they reached the wall divider, they turned left. Leo and Ken were very shocked to see there was a person who wore black from head to toe. That person was facing the other direction, so Ken and Leo could only see his back.

“who.. who are you? Th... thief..... Are you a thief?" Asked Ken, stuttering.

 

To be continued................

Note: Please comment, okay? Hahaha... Thank you very much :)