What's Going On?

What Happened?

When Leo and Ken got back to the dorm, they were surprised. The dorm was very quiet, even though some cars were still there. The door was also locked. Luckily, they brought the key. So, they could get in. Then, they checked the members in every room, but nobody was there.

“hyung, why did they leave us alone? And also, where did they go without us?” asked Ken

“I don’t know. It hasn’t even been dawn yet.” said Leo

“you’re right. Then, what should we do now?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just cook something.” Said Leo

“yeah hyung, I want something hot and spicy. I’m still cold.” Said Ken as he rubbed his own hands

“okay.”

                                                                                                --------

They ate the dish that they’ve cooked while watching TV together.

“oh hyung, even though it’s just simple spaghetti, it tastes delicious.” Said Ken

“of course. I’m the one who cooked it.”

“yeah. You are the best cook after my mom.”

Leo smiled after hearing that. Ken smiled back at him. Then, they began to smile awkwardly, and ended by laughing. At that time, they were acting strange. They laughed at nothing. It looked like they enjoyed their life so much. They seemed to have forgotten all of the problems they had.

After eating, they decided to clean the room, because it was their schedule to clean up.

They used to be lazy, especially when it came to cleaning. But, at that time, it was really different. They were very excited about it. They even laughed at the broom, dustpan, and squeegee. They didn’t know why, but they found it funny. Maybe their brains had already frozen because of the cold weather.

                                                                                                --------

They waited the members until morning. But, the members didn’t come back yet. They’ve tried to text and call the members, but nobody answered. So, it made Ken and Leo upset.

Then, they decided to hang out together. They went shopping till afternoon. But, when they returned to the dorm, the other members still weren’t there.

“hyung, it’s 04:00 p.m. We have a schedule at this time, right?” asked Ken

“yeah. But where are the others? We can’t even contact them.”

“how if we call Jongwan-hyung?” asked Ken

“okay, I’ll try.”

Then, Leo tried to call Jongwan. But, Jongwan didn’t answer the phone.

“well, nobody answers our phone.” Said Leo

“what happened to them? Why are they ignoring us? Did we do something wrong?” asked Ken

“uhm, is it because we left the dorm in the early morning back there without telling them?”

 “I don’t think they would go mad at us just because of it.”

“yeah, I think you’re right. I really have no idea about what are they doing right now.” Said Leo. He he heaved a sigh

                                                                                -------------

“hyung, why haven't they returned dorm yet?” asked Ken. He began to worry cause it was already night.

“I don’t know. Let’s go to our agency’s building.” Said Leo

“ok. Maybe they are in the dance room.” Said Ken, and Leo nodded.

Then, they went to their agency’s building by Ken’s car.

While on the road, Leo got a text message from N. After reading N's message, Leo was really shocked. What happened with N and the others? Then Leo tried to call N, but N phone was off. He tried to call the other members again, but they still didn’t answer.

“hyung, what’s going on?” asked Ken

“Ken, stop the car. We need to go to Achasan mountain.”

“what? Achasan mountain? Why?” asked Ken as he stopped the car.

“Look at this.” Said Leo. Then Leo showed N’s message.

From: N-hyung

‘Come to Achasan mountain right now. We are in danger. Don't call the police, cause if you do, then we'll die. Just come quickly and please save us.'

 

To be continued....

Note: Okay, I will correct some typos from the chapter one. If you see any updates, maybe it's because of typos correcting.