Don't Cry!

What Happened?

“should I cut myself?”

Then, Ken decided to cut himself. But, when he was just about to cut his wrist with his blade, he heard a voice that made him stop.

“what are you doing Ken?!”

Ken was shocked, he turned back and he saw Leo who was staring at him.

“Le....Leo.. hyung....”

Ken stuttered. Then, he quickly hid his hands behind his back.

“what are you doing? Give me your hands!”

“w..what?”

Then, Leo grabbed Ken’s hand and took away his blade.

“hyung...!”

“why? What are you going to do with this blade, huh?”

Ken only bowed his head. He didn't answer.

“are you going to cut yourself?”

“hyung....”

“ANSWER ME, KEN!!!”

Ken shocked with Leo’s voice. Leo never yelled before, but yeah. That time, the quiet Leo yelled at him with loud voice.

“hyung, I’m sorry.”

“what’s your problem? You can talk to me, or you can talk to us. Why are you always keeping it yourself? Who do you think I am? Am I your hyung? Am I your friend?”

“Leo hyung, it’s not like that...”

“then why? Why you keep it yourself? Why don’t you tell me?”

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to worry about me.” said Ken and he started to cry.

Leo heaved a sigh.

 “Don’t cry Ken-ah... It’s ok.”

Then, Leo hugged Ken tightly.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’m just worried about you so much.”

“Leo-hyung.....” Ken couldn’t hold his sobs. Finally, he cried hard in Leo’s embrace.

“it’s ok Ken-ah. Stop crying. Talk to me what’s your problem.”

“I’m ok hyung.”

“Ok then if you don’t want to talk your problem now. But, I’ll be there for you. You can tell me if you’re ready.”

“thank you hyung.” Ken hugged him back as he cried again.

Leo patted his back softly and said ‘it’s ok, Ken-ah' for many times to calm him down.

 

To be continued...