Culprit?

What Happened?

2 hours later, Ken woke up. He was still on Leo’s lap. Then, Ken sat down beside Leo. Because of Ken’s move, Leo awakened too.

“hyung, sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

“nah, it’s okay.” Said Leo, smiling at him.

“where are the others?”

“I don’t know. I guess they haven’t arrived here yet.” Said Leo

Ken nodded.

Suddenly, the door opened, and there were N, Hyuk, and Hongbin.

“oh.. Where did you guys go?” asked Ken

“secret.” Said N, giving a smirk. Ken only pouted.

Then, they went to their own room. Leo and Ken did the same.

                                                                                ---------------

In Navi's room

“hyung, where did you go?” asked Ravi

“it’s a secret, hahaha”

“were you hanging out without me?”

“I won’t tell you Ravi-ya... I’m sorry.”

“alright then.” Said Ravi with a sad expression

“Don’t be sad. We just went out together.” Said N

“yeah, having fun without me.”

“Hongbin and Hyuk gave me ticket to watch a movie, so yeah. We just watched movie”

“really? Why did they only give you?”

“because they only have three tickets.” Said N

Ravi nodded.

“but Ravi-ya..”

“why?”

“Uhm, you know that I’m afraid of ghost, right?”

“yeah, you are scaredy-cat.” said Ravi, chuckling.

“and guess what? I just watched horror movie.” Said N

“and now you are afraid to sleep?”

“yeah...”

“then you want me to sleep on your bed?”

“I guess so. Hongbin and Hyuk are so mean. They didn’t tell me if it would be a horror movie.” said N

“hahaha. Okay. You have learned a lesson. Never hang out with anyone but me, okay?”

“alright. Thank you...”

Then Ravi texted Hongbin:

‘so, is this your plan?’

And Hongbin replied:

‘hahaha, we just want you to be closer with N-hyung. Good night.’

                                                                                                --------------

A few days later....

N lost his phone. He had been searching it almost a whole day, but he couldn’t find it yet.

“what should I do?” asked N to the members when they were in the dorm at night

“We went to our agency that morning, right? Have you searched there?”  asked Hyuk

“oh, right! My phone is probably in the dance practice room. Why don’t I remember that? Alright, Hyukkie. Thank you very much. I have to go. Bye.”

                                                                                ------------------                                 

Then, N went  to his agency’s building immediately. There were only a few people there. Then, he went directly to the dance room. He found it. His phone was in the corner.

“oh my gosh! How could I don’t remember that I have placed it here..” N said to himself.

 Then, N decided to go back to his dorm. It was so quiet. So, N walked quickly. But, when N was walking down the corridor, N heard Jongwan’s conversation on the phone.

“I told you before that I don’t know if Leo has changed his phone number or not, so don’t ask me again!”  Jongwan yelled on the phone

“what? But, it’s been almost a month since I give you his number, and you haven’t paid me yet.”

N was confused. Then, he decided to listen Jongwan’s conversation by eavesdropping and hiding behind the wall. Jongwan didn’t turn on the speaker phone, so N could only hear what Jongwan was saying.

“you promised me. You have to pay!”

“what? No!  No matter what happens, you should transfer me money right now. I helped you a lot.”

“hey, do you remember? I have messed VIXX members, I made them suffer. Think about the times when I made Ken, Leo, and N down. Isn’t that enough for you?”

“I don’t care. You should pay the money that you have promised me, or I’m going to sue you.”

“it’s okay, we can go to jail together.” Then Jongwan hung up the phone.

N was shocked and also confused. Who was Jongwan talking to? Was Jongwan the culprit behind all of those problems?

 

To be continued.........

Note: I added a little bit of Navi moment (hope Navi shippers like it, hahaha).  Okay, I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long. Thank you very much :).