Indirectly

What Happened?

Crash!!!

Ken and Jongwan were shocked. Ken couldn’t do anything except for realizing what had happened to Hyuk. His mind was blank.

“hey, what’re you doing? Let’s help him!!!" yelled Jongwan

Then Ken got out of the car and ran to Hyuk who fell down after that accident. Jongwan followed him behind. The rider and his motorcycle also fell down beside Hyuk.

And before Ken and Jongwan reached there, the rider that bumped Hyuk ran away with his motorcycle in a hurry.

“Hey, where are you going? Stop! Stop!” yelled Jongwan  to the rider of that motorcycle, but of course he ignored him and he increased the speed instead.

Hyuk was conscious. However, his condition was terrible. His hands were bruised and his legs were hurt.

“Hyuk-ah, are you ok?”

Hyuk nodded his head.

“I’m ok, but my legs hurt so much.”

Ken’s tears were about to fall, but he held it.

“Hyuk-ah, I’m sorry. Let’s go to the hospital.” Said Ken

“I’m ok hyung.”

Actually, Hyuk’s legs hurt so bad, but he didn’t want Ken and Jongwan to worry about him, so he said that he was ok.

“ But right now you can’t walk, right?”

Hyuk only nodded his head.

“Hyuk-ah, let’s go to the hospital right now.” Said Jongwan

Finally Hyuk agreed, yeah cause his legs were hurting so bad.

Then, Ken and Jongwan helped Hyuk to go to the car before everybody could notice them. Although the street was quiet, they were also aware of the possibilities that might be happening.

They went to the hospital nearby. While on the road, Ken was worried about Hyuk who sat beside him. His head was still aching and dizzy, but he was worrying about Hyuk more than himself.

“Hyuk-ah, I’m sorry. It happened because of me. I’m sorry.”

“no hyung. That’s not your fault.”

Finally, they reached the hospital. The doctor and the nurses checked Hyuk’s condition in the ER. So, Jongwan and Ken waited in the waiting room in front of the ER.

“look! Hyuk is being like that because of you!” said Jongwan

“I know hyung. I’m sorry about that.”

“why can’t you stop making all the members suffer? I’m sick and tired of you. I’ve been hating you from the first. I’m trying not to hate you, but I can’t. And this time, you only make it worse.” Said Jongwan.

Ken only bowed his head. He held his tears, but  he couldn’t. His tears were falling.

“why are you crying? Men don't cry, right? Huh? You are so weak! Don’t cry! You’ll only make people think that I’m a bad manager that can’t take care of the members.”

And then the ER’s door opened.

“doctor, how is his condition?”

“His legs were broken, but not too serious. He’ll be ok if he rests here for about two weeks.”

“ok, thank you.”

“you’re welcome.”

                                                                                                ------

 

“what? Hyuk is hospitalized?” N screamed on the phone

The members who were in dorm were also very shocked by N’s loud voice, saying about Ken who is being hospitalized.

“ok, I’ll be there right now.”

Then N hung up the phone. The members were staring at him confusedly.

“what happened to Hyuk?” asked Hongbin

“Hyuk got into a car accident, and now he is being hospitalized.” Said N

“what? Then how is his condition?”

“he’s ok, but his legs are broken.”

“what?”

The members were very shocked to hear about that.

“Yeah, there’s no time to explain right now. Let’s just go to the hospital.” Said N

“ok hyung.”

Then all of them went to the hospital with N's car.

                                                    ---------

Hyuk wasn’t in the ER anymore.  He was moved to the regular room in the hospital.

“Hyuk-ah, are you ok?” asked Ken

“I’m ok.”

“Hyuk-ah, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. That was my fault.” Said Ken. Ken couldn’t hold his tears, so he cried in front of Hyuk and Jongwan.

“Ken-hyung, that’s ok. That wasn’t your fault. So, don’t be sorry.”

“but If I didn’t get sick, then you wouldn’t have gone to buy the medicine that made you end up like this. I’m sorry.”

The other members came to Hyuk’s room all of a sudden.

“Hyuk-ah, are you ok?” asked N

“yes hyung, I’m ok. How did you know that I’m here?”

“I told them.” Said Jongwan who was sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room.

“Ken-hyung, are you ok? Why are you crying?” asked Ravi to Ken

Then all the members looked at Ken.

“I’m ok.” Said Ken

“Hey, did you know what made Hyuk like this?” asked Jongwan to N, Ravi, Leo, and Hongbin

They only shook their head together.

“Jongwan-hyung, that’s ok. Don’t tell them.” Said Hyuk

“why not? They have to know what Ken has done to you.”

“Jongwan-hyung, don’t be ridiculous! That’s not Ken-hyung’s fault!” Hyuk raised his tone.

“I know. But, indirectly you ended like this because of Ken!”

“Hyung, stop it! That wasn’t Ken hyung’s fault!” yelled Hyuk to Jongwan

“what? How could you yell at me?”

“I’m sorry hyung, but that wasn’t Ken-hyung’s fault.”

“Enough! That was my fault. I made Hyuk like this. I get sick and Hyuk bought me medicine, but the unexpected thing happened. When Hyuk was crossing the street to get back to the car, there was a motorcycle that bumped Hyuk. And because of that, Hyuk’s legs are broken right now. So, that was my fault indirectly.” Said Ken

The members were confused and they didn’t know what to say. So, they just kept silent. And that made Ken’s heart broke into little pieces.

“Ken-hyung, that wasn’t your fault.” said Hyuk.

Ken was a bit disappointed. He wanted the other members to defend him like what Hyuk did.

“Hyungdeul, why don’t you say something to Ken-hyung? Asked Hyuk to N, Ravi, Leo, and Hongbin.

 But the members still kept silent. Ken couldn’t bear it anymore, so he ran out of the room with the tears flowing down from his eyes.

He was expecting N, Ravi, Leo, and Hongbin to say something to encourage him, or say that that wasn’t Ken’s fault. However, they didn’t say anything. So, Ken concluded that the members also thought that he was the one who made Hyuk like that. Ken ran faster and faster. He didn’t care that he was in the hospital. All he wanted to do just to calm himself. Then he went out from the hospital and he stopped a taxi.

“Sir, where do you want to go?” said the taxi driver

“grave”

“sorry?”

“no, just take me to somewhere far away from here.”

 

To be continued..............

So, what do you think about this chapter?