I'm Sorry

What Happened?

Ken  stopped walking and he looked at Leo. At that time, ken had stopped crying because Leo took him out of the dorm for a walk. And yeah, it made Ken feel better.

“Leo-hyung”

“eum...?”

“I’m sorry.”

“what for?”

“everything. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you and N fought like that.”

“don’t say that. It’s ok.” Said Leo, looking at Ken

“but, because of me, you got punched. I’m sorry.”

“Ken-ah, that’s not your fault. I was the first who punched him. Then of course he punched me back. So, don’t be sorry.”

“but still.. I’m sorry.” Said Ken as he looked at the ground.

“Ken-ah, look at me.” Then Leo’s hand touched Ken’s jaw and faced him up to look at him

“that’s ok, really. Don’t be like this. I’m ok.” Said Leo again

“thank you Leo-hyung.”

“no problem.” said Leo, hugging him.

                                                                                ---------

“Hyuk-ah, are you sure that you’re ok?” asked Hongbin

“hyung, don’t worry. I’m ok.”

“but your legs.....” said Hongbin

“that’s ok. My legs will be fine in two weeks, right?”

“yeah, but I’m worried about you...” said Hongbin.

Then Hyuk’s face blushed red. He was embarrassed because of it.

“hyung, stop it. I’m ok.”

“do you get fever? Your face is all red. Hahaha.” Said Hongbin

“hyung, don’t tease me.”

“haha, okay okay.”

In that hospital, Hyuk and Hongbin talked and laughed together, while the manager just looked at them with a gloomy face.

                                                                                                -----

2 weeks later...

N and Leo never talked since that incident. N also never talked to Ken even though Ken always tried to talk to him. N always ignored him. Fortunately, the other members (Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk) didn't blame Ken as the ‘troublemaker’ that made Hyuk hospitalized although actually he really wasn’t . So, Ken was really grateful by that.

And Jongwan, he was gave so many criticizes to them, whatever it was. Well, that made the members burdened by his criticized. But, Jongwan did that because he had his reasons too.

                                                                                                ------

This time, VIXX members were resting in their dorm. Hyuk had come to the dorm yesterday after being hospitalized for about two weeks. His legs were really fine that he could dance for that time. But, the members were still worried about him, so they made decision to rest for a day.

In the morning, when everybody was still sleeping, N awakened because he was so thirsty.  He looked to his roommates, Ravi, but he was still sleeping. N wanted to drink a glass of cold water, so he went to the refrigerator. However, he saw Leo in front of the refrigerator, still drinking too. So, N canceled his decision to drink cold water, and he walked back. But, suddenly a voice stopped him.

“do you want to drink some water?” asked Leo

N kept silent. He hesitated. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to answer either.

Then Leo came closer to N, and he gave him a glass of cold water.

“take this” Said Leo while looking at N.

 N just stood. Then, N looked at Leo for a moment, but then he just walked away without saying anything.

Leo put the glass back into the fridge, then he chased N.

“N, wait!” said Leo

“what do you want?” asked N

“why are you being like this?” asked Leo back

“what do you mean?”

“well, since that incident, you have changed a lot.” Said Leo

“excuse me, I’m not the one who changed a lot. You think you’re not?”

Leo didn’t answer. He didn't know what to say. Was he really changed? He thought about it. Hearing no answer, N left Leo.

“N, wait!” Leo shouted to N

“why?”

“well, I’m sorry for that incident.” Said Leo

N kept silent. He kept remembering the moments that Leo punched him and shouted words that hurt him. He knew that he was wrong too, but Leo’s words were too much for him.

“N, oh I mean N-hyung...  I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have punched you and fought with you. I’m sorry.”

“is that all?” asked N. He wanted Leo to apologize for his words, although he wasn’t sure his heart would forgive him or not. Who knew that N also had a sensitive heart, especially when it came to the judgement of his leadership?

“what? What do you mean, hyung?” asked Leo.

Leo was confused too. Leo didn’t know that his words really hurt N. He thought that N was angry because he punched him and fought with him. Yeah, because Leo also thought that N’s words have gone too far for Ken . Leo wanted N to apologize to Ken as well, but not at that point in time. Because in those two weeks, N looked so pale and he was really quite. He liked to talk, but in those two weeks he had changed to a quiet person.

 “nevermind.” Said N

Then, N left Leo and he went to his room.

 

To be continued.....

Note: I'm sorry because I think this story is starting to out from its title, description, and the foreword. Is it okay for you? Please, tell me what do you think... 

And remember, that your comments really made my day.. Thank you :)