Who Cared?

What Happened?

Warning: This chapter contains a little bit of self-harm. If you are sensitive with something like that, or if this triggers you so please don't read it, ok?

 

Ken was too busy thinking until he felt someone’s presence near him.

 “hyung, you shocked me!” said Ken

“Shocked you? I didn’t do anything, I’m just standing here.” said Leo

“but still... Argh... You know that I’m very afraid of ghost.”

“did you think that I was a ghost?”

“of course. You were in the bathroom, and then you are here all of a sudden.”

Leo kept silent. He was just looking at Ken with unreadable facial expression.

“what’s up hyung?”

“are you ok? You fell down on the stage, does your leg still hurt?”

“no, I’m ok hyung. Thank you.”

“really?”

“yes.”

“ok then, just go sleep.”

Then Leo went back to his bed.

“good night Ken.”

“oh, good night hyung.”

The situation was very awkward, but Ken was happy. At least there was someone who cared about him. He knew that the members were probably very tired so they didn't care about him.

Because of that incident, Ken was curious what were the reaction of his fans. So he decided to see it on YouTube comments. He watched all the members' performances, and of course he watched the video that he fell down on the stage especially its comments.

‘Ken oppa, please be careful. We are worried about you.’

‘Ken, it was ok. That was not your fault. I know that the stage was slippery, so don’t feel sorry, ok?’

Ken smiled brightly to see those comments.

And then, there was something that caught his attention. There was a comment that gave a link of a website that referred to VIXX, so Ken clicked that link.

His smile dissappeared in no time when he saw the comments from his haters. Actually, that website contained of bash and haters’s conversations.

“Today, Ken fell down on stage. Hahaha. He deserved it.”

“Yes, all of the VIXX members should fall down on stage too.”

“Actually, I don’t hate VIXX, but I hate Ken.”

“I hate all the members.”

“Me too. I hate all the members, but Ken is the worst. i hate him the most.”

Ken stopped reading. He bit his lips. He wanted to cry again. But, he held back his tears. Then, he scrolled down the conversation and yeah, he saw the comments that hurt him again. Ken then turned off his phone without closing that website. He immediately went to bathroom and he let his tears fall down.

His heart was very sensitive even though his behavior didn’t show so. He usually cried when he feel stressed. But, he wouldn't cry in front of anyone. He would only cry in bathroom or anyplace that no one could see him cry, cause he didn’t want to be called as a ‘crybaby’.

After crying, he washed his face and got back to the bed. He decided to sleep cause he knew that tomorrow he would have so many schedules.

However, he couldn’t sleep again. He always thought of those comments. He knew that he shouldn’t think of that, cause he didn’t do anything wrong. But, his mind kept thinking of the haters. His eyes were watering, but he didn’t want to cry again. Then he sat down, looking around. The light in Ken’s and Leo’s room was always on. Yeah, it was because Ken was afraid of dark, so they let the light on. Leo was so kind. Actually he didn’t like to sleep with the light on, but because of Ken, he could handle it.

When Ken looked around, he found the razor blades at the corner of the table. That was the razor blades that he bought from the shop not long ago. The razor blades caught his attention, so he started to walk closer to reach his razor. Then he grabbed it. He stared at the razor and his wrist alternately. Then, he said softly.

“should I cut myself?”

 

To be continued..........