I knew

What Happened?

Those days, Ken always cried.

He was different. He became quieter and he was always in his and Leo’s room (because they were roommate).

That time, Ken cried in the bathroom in his and Leo’s room. He was showering and he couldn’t stop the tears that were flowing down from his eyes.

Leo entered his and Ken’s room. Leo was surprised when he heard someone crying from the bathroom.

“Ken, are you there?” asked Leo in front of the bathroom’s door.

Ken was surprised to hear that. Then, he roughly wiped his tears and tried to speak normally.

“Oh, Leo-hyung, yes I’m here. Why?”

“oh no, it’s ok.”

Leo wanted to ask Ken but he decided to ask later.

Ken felt relieved. He thought that Leo heard his sobs. Then, he quickly finished what he was doing.. After changing his clothes, he opened the door and he saw Leo who was sitting in his bed, looking at him with intense gaze.

“You were crying, right?”

 “W...What? No...” Ken answered, shaking his head quickly.

“But I heard someone crying,. ..  and your eyes are little red.”

Then Leo stood up and walked closer to him to make sure that Ken’s eyes really were red. Ken took some steps back and rubbed his own face with a towel.

“Oh no hyung, I was showering, and maybe the water entered my eyes”

Ken realized that he used the stupid excuse.

“what? That’s ridiculous.” Said Leo.

“But, really. I didn’t cry."

And when Leo was going to say something, N interrupted their conversation.

"The foods are ready. Let's eat together!" said N after opening the Keo's room.

"Oh ok. I'm so hungry, let's go to the dinning room now." answered Ken.

"Good. And Leo, let's go." said N

“oh ok.”

Thanks to N that Leo and Ken didn't finish their conversation. Ken was very grateful with N's presence because at that time he didn't have any good excuses to escape from Leo's questions.

However, Leo knew that something wrong had happened to Ken.

"Ken, I know that you have changed. I don't understand what makes you changed, but I'll find out no matter what, cause I will take care of you." said Leo after N and Ken went down to the stair. Then Leo followed them to join the dinner.

 

To be continued................. :)

Hope you like it.