Ch.20

With Seventeen!

Ch.20

'Kisses and Food'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 I looked at Jihoon and patted his cheek before kneeling down in front of him.

  “Are you gonna keep staring at me?” Jihoon asked, not opening his eyes.

 

~Now~

 

  “Yep. Cause I knew you woke up as soon as Dino bounced on the bed.” I said, moving closer to him.

 I smiled at him when he finally opened his eyes and he smiled back before sitting up.

  “Good morning.” he said, rubbing his eyes.

  “How are we the same age?” I asked, standing up and moving in front of him.

  “We were born in the same year?” he asked, looking at me confused.

  “You're so cute.” I said, laughing at him.

 He pulled my hand so that I fell on top of him.

  “I'm not cute.” he said, rolling on top of me.

  “Yeah you are.” I said, aware of how close we were.

 Jihoon looked at the door before shrugging.

  “What?” I asked, trying to look at the door as well.

 He didn't answer me and instead bent down and kissed my lightly.

  “Nothing. It's very quiet outside.” Jihoon said, moving closer to my face.

  “Because everyone is eating.” I said, smiling when his stomach growled.

  “I don't wanna move.” he said, staying right where he was.

  “I know you're hungry. You're stomach just gave that away.” I said, trying to push him off me.

 He leaned in more until our foreheads were touching.

  “I never said I wasn't hungry.” he said, giving me an eskimo kiss.

  “And you say i'm cheesy when I wake up.” I said, scrunching up my nose and giggling at him.

  “I'm only ever cheesy around you.” he mumbled, looking away.

 I smiled at him before poking his cheek and making him look at me.

  “You better be.” I said, leaning up to kiss him.

 He moved his head so that I could lay back down completely and deepened the kiss.

  “Hate to interrupt, but Mari is threatening to come in here and castrate Jihoon if you both don't come out.” Junhui said, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

  “You saw nothing.” Jihoon said, finally getting off me.

  “I'll agree only for the sake of your life.” Junhui said, leaving the room.

  “Such a loving member.” I said, laughing when Jihoon grabbed a hold of my hand.

  “Let's go eat.” he said, kissing me one more time before we left my room.

  “Is it really that hard to wake him up?” Mari asked, looking at the other members of Seventeen.

  “Yes. It's not easy to wake him up. Even throwing cold water on him hardly works.” Coups said, watching us come into the dining room.

  “I can hear you..” Jihoon said, glaring at the leader.

  “I know.” Coups said, smiling at him.

  “YAY!...let's eat now.” Mari said, pulling me to sit next to her.

 She's on my left and Jihoon is on my right.
 Everyone ate silently before we returned to our rooms.

  “Mari, you can rap?” Zelo asked, looking up when he realized the rap duet between him and her.

  “Yeah....” she said, covering her face.

  “She doesn't like to admit it, but since she's making me do a duet with Hoshi, I told her to do a rap duet with you.” I said, sitting next to Jihoon on my bed.

  “What kind of duet?” Hoshi asked, looking up from the paper.

  “Dance and singing.” Mari said, making Jihoon look at her.

  “Trust me Jihoon...she knows. Mari and Soonyoung can deal with the choreography while Zelo and I deal with music arrangements.” I said, moving to sit against Jihoon.

  “I'M BACK!” Doogi yelled, causing us all to glare at him.

  “It's almost nine o'clock at night.” Jihoon said, glaring at Doogi.

  “At least I came back.” he said, moving to the other room.

 After everyone was ready to go, we all gathered at the door.

  “Thanks for dinner Lia, Jeonghan, and Himchan. It was really good.” Zelo said, bowing towards us.

  “See you next week.” Jihoon said, smiling at me.

  “Hopefully I won't have to feed an army next time.” I said, making everyone laugh.

  “Nope. Sera, the boys and I are meeting up at the building next week. So you can have the dorm to yourselves.” Kim said, making us all look at her.

  “Let's get going. The girls are probably tired.” Doogi said, instantly regretting it.

  “Who woke us up at seven-thirty in the morning again?” Sera asked, making Doogi run down the hall. 

 

“See you guys later.” Mari said, waving at Soonyoung and Zelo as they followed Doogi.

 

“Bye. I'll text you when we get to the dorm.” Jihoon said, kissing my cheek.

 

“Okay.” I said, smiling at him as the rest of them left, leaving me and the girls alone.

 

“I'm hungry.” Mari said, making us laugh.

 

“Then let's find something to eat real fast.” I said, turning and closing the door behind me.

 

After locking the door, I went into the kitchen and made a small snack for us to eat.

 

“I'm so tired.” Kim said, rubbing her eyes.

 

“Don't rub your eyes unnie, they'll get puffy.” I said, whacking her hand a little.

 

“We should all go to sleep now.” Sera said, moving to put the bowl in the sink.

 

“You guys go ahead. I'll do the dishes and then head to bed.” I said, smiling at everyone as they went to their rooms.

 

“Make sure you get some sleep okay?” Mari said, hugging me from behind.

 

“I will panda.” I said, patting her hand.

 

“Goodnight kitty.” she said, letting go and heading into her room.

 

I quickly did the dishes before going into my room and changing.

 

'Are you asleep yet? We just got back to the dorm.' -Jihoon

 

'Nope. Just finished cleaning the kitchen.' -Lia

 

'I could have helped you while I was still there.' -Jihoon

 

'It's okay. Mari was hungry after you guys left so we ate ice cream.' -Lia

 

'Sorry for falling asleep today.' -Jihoon

 

'It's okay. It was fun watching you sleep.' -Lia

 

'It was better when I woke up.' -Jihoon

 

I blushed remembering the position we were in when he woke up.

 

'It was. We should probably sleep.' -Lia

 

'Probably. I love you and i'll text you later okay?' -Jihoon

 

'Okay. I love you too. Goodnight <3' -Lia

 

'Goodnight <3' -Jihoon

 

After reading his last message I put my phone down and fell asleep holding onto the necklace.

 

….....I love the text convos between Jihoon and Lia..It's so cute <3....I would kick Seungkwan or try to suffocate him if he ever tries to wake me up the way he does Jihoon....this has been updated three times so you might wanna go back and check if you read the other two XD...hope you guys like it <3 I'll update ASAP! :D