Ch.24

With Seventeen!

Ch.24

'The SMAs'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 'We are gonna sleep now. I love you <3' -Lia

 

 'Sleep well Kitty. I love you too <3' -Jihoon

 

~Now~

 

  “Lia unnie. Wake up. Doogi oppa just called.” Mari said, shaking me from my dream.

 

  “What? What did he call for?” I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

 

  “We were invited last minute to the SMAs. Apparently someone can't go, so they need to fill in seats.” Mari said, climbing off the bed.

 

  “What about clothes..and where are Kim and Sera?” I asked, looking around the room.

 

  “Sera is showering and Kim is on the other side of the bed.” Mari said, moving to walk over and lift up the sleeping woman.

 

  “How is she still sleeping after falling on the ground?” I asked, getting off the bed with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “I don't know. Doogi oppa said that he'll come by and drop off our outfits for the ceremony.” Mari said, placing Kim on the bed before shaking her awake.

 

  “There better be a good reason why i'm being woken up so early.” Kim said, glaring at the ceiling.

 

  “We are going to the Seoul Music Awards today...and unnie....it's eleven-thirty.” Mari said, shaking her at Kim.

 

  “I've brought dresses and shoes and a shiz ton of jewelry for you to choose from. Your hair will get done when you are ready to leave. A salon will be working with your hair and make-up since all the stylists are with Seventeen.” Doogi said, walking into the room, followed by a bellboy and two carts.

 

  “Did you have to bring so much?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yes because you are all picky. Now please hurry up and get ready. I'll be getting coffee.” Doogi said, leaving the room, with the bellboy following close behind.

 

  “I sometimes hate our manager.” Sera said, walking out of the bathroom.

 

  “More like you hate it when he tells us last minute things.” I said, moving to look through the clothes and everything.

 

  “That too.” she said, going to the rack and picking out her dress and shoes.

 

  “Let's hurry up before Doogi comes back.” Mari said, grabbing Kim and I to shower with her.

 

  “It's a good thing we are all small and the shower here is huge.” Kim said, stepping in to the shower.

 

  “Yep. I'm kind of nervous about tonight. I don't know if we are walking the red carpet or not...” I said, rinsing my hair.

 

  “Knowing oppa, he'll tell us that as soon as he comes back.” Kim said, going under the shower head.

 

 We were silent after that, finishing up quickly so that we could get ready. Sure enough, as soon as Doogi came back, he said we were walking the red carpet.

 

  “You are trying to kill us.” Kim said, putting her sandals on.

 

  “I'm offended. I would never kill you. It's illegal.” he said, making us all glare at him.

 

  “Not if you can hide the body good.” Mari mumbled, putting her heels on and buckling them.

 

  “Don't hide them, burn them.” Sera said, smiling at Doogi.

 

  “Is there something I should know about?” Doogi asked, looking a little freaked out.

 

  “No. Sera's just crazy.” I said, shrugging since it was normal for her to be like that.

 

  “Okay. Let's go get hair, make-up, and nails done.” He said, partially running out the door.

 

  “I think you scared him.” I said, looking at Sera.

 

  “Again.” Kim said, making us all laugh.

 

  “It's honestly not very hard.” Mari said, shrugging her shoulders.

 

  “For once, we actually agree on something.” Sera said, high fiving Mari.

 

 By the time we were done with the salon, it was almost time for the red carpet arrivals.

 

  “Stop being so nervous unnie. You look fine.” Mari said, holding my hand.

 

  “That's not what i'm nervous about. I know Seventeen will be there.” I said, hiding into my hands.

 

 I felt a lot more girlish than usual and even though Jihoon has seen me in a dress multiple times, this felt a lot different.

 

  “I'm sure Jihoon will thing you look fine also...where is the necklace by the way?” Mari asked, noticing that I changed the necklace.

 

  “I made it into a phone accessory. Since I don't think orange and light pink would look good together.” I said, lifting up my phone,.

 

  “I did the same thing.” Sera said, lifting up her phone to show the pendant.

 

  “Girl's we are here.” Doogi said, causing all of us to stop breathing.

 

  “Already?” I asked, looking at the time with wide eyes.

 

  “Yes, already. Seventeen came a few minutes ago and they are waiting inside.” Doogi said, getting out to open the door.

 

 As soon as Doogi opened the door, lights started flashing.

 

  “Hold my hand okay?” Mari said, letting me get out first.

 

 I nodded at her and got out with her following close behind. Sera and Kim settled for linking arms behind us.

 

  “Ready?” Mari asked, leaning near me.

 

  “Do I have a choice?” I asked, making her laugh.

 

  “Nope.” she said, pulling me forward.

 

 We walked towards the picture wall and waved at people as we got our pictures taken.

 

  “That wasn't so hard.” I mumbled, walking into the building.

 

  “What wasn't?” Coups asked, greeting us, right at the door.

 

  “Try not to scare Lia more than she already is.” Sera said, slapping Coups' arm lightly.

 

  “Sorry.” Coups said, patting my arm.

 

 For a second I didn't know what was going on until I saw purple hair in front of me.

 

  “Hi.” Jihoon said, waving a hand in front of my face.

 

  “Hi.” I said, shaking my head to clear it.

 

  “Let's go inside you guys.” Doogi said, pushing us all inside lightly.

 

 We were seated right in front of Seventeen and all of us decided it would be a good idea to have our boyfriends directly behind us so that we could talk.

 

  “Where is the necklace?” Jihoon asked, leaning towards me.

 

 I smiled and him and lifted my phone, showing him the pendant.

 

  “Smart. What are you guys doing after this?” he asked, trying to move closer.

 

  “I don't know. Probably go back to the hotel.” I said, looking at the current performance.

 

 Jihoon hummed, but it was mostly quiet after that.

 

 'Wait...they are nominated for the rookie award.' I thought to myself, looking around.

 

 It took a while, but eventually they got around to announcing the winners for the rookie award and as soon as they got called, we all jumped up and started cheering for them.

 

  “Congratulations!” I yelled, hugging the members who were near me.

 

 Thankfully, since we were under the same company and considered their sister group, no one found it suspicious. Poor Seungkwan was crying and Jeonghan was smiling so hard, but i'm sure there were tears. Jihoon,my idiot, was speechless and could hardly say anything.

 

  “Wahh...I'm so happy they won.” Kim said, bouncing up and down in the van.

 

  “I'm so proud.” I said, smiling widely.

 

  “I wonder if we'll win this years own...” Mari said, thinking out loud.

 

  “That would be so cool!” I yelled, bouncing near Mari, making her laugh.

 

  “What time is it?” Sera asked, looking for a clock.
 

  “You know you have a phone? It's almost midnight.” Kim said, making Sera look at her phone.

 

  “Wow...I didn't even know it was this late.” Mari said, looking out the window.

 

 We arrived at the hotel a little past midnight and headed straight for the room. We all took off our dresses and took off the make-up and washed our hair before finally laying down...well almost all of us laid down. I took to going onto the balcony.

 

 'So how was your first award show?' -Jihoon

 

 'It was fun. Congratulations again. <3' -Lia

 

 'Thank you. What are the girls doing?' -Jihoon

 

 'Uhh....sleeping I think. I'm on the balcony.' -Lia

 

 'Aren't you cold? Don't get sick.' -Jihoon

 

 'I'm wearing your jacket. Don't worry, I don't get sick easily.' -Lia

 

 'That's a good thing. You should get some sleep. The boys and I might come over tomorrow.' -Jihoon

 

 'Might? I probably should though...it's almost one in the morning.' -Lia

 

 'If Doogi tells us which hotel you are at then yes we'll come over. I'll talk to you in the morning okay? Sleep good. :)' -Jihoon

 

 'I will. Goodnight Jihoon. <3' -Lia

 

 'Goodnight Lia. <3' -Jihoon

 

…........I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!!!! THEY WON AND I'M SO HAPPY!!! This is mostly just a filler chapter, but it's still gonna count as an actually chapter since it leads into other events. Hope you guys like it and sorry for not posting yesterday :( Pics for the girls' outfits will be bellow :D

 

~Outfits~

 

Lia: http://i65.tinypic.com/2rwvx2v.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/5f1y5d.jpg

Mari: http://i68.tinypic.com/nwlqp4.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2dw58vl.jpg

Sera: http://i66.tinypic.com/28k2aft.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/23shph3.jpg

Kim: http://i67.tinypic.com/rae1le.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2q23403.png