Ch.32

With Seventeen!

Ch.32

“Comeback and Caught!”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Too late.” Wonwoo said, watching as Mingyu tried to run from the spawn of Satan.

 

  “It's so good to be back.” Mari said, watching Mingyu get his kicked by a person an entire foot shorter than him.

 

~Now~

 

 It's been a month since we returned and as a reward for our successful unit promotions, we were given a month to rest and catch up with each other. Now we were preparing for our comeback in Korea as a group and Jihoon and Coups were being featured on the album. Complete with seven songs, our title song featured both Jihoon's singing and Coups' rapping. In the music video, Junhui was featured as Mari's dancing partner for a scene that would most likely cause fangirls to cry. Our teaser photos were already released along with the teaser video. Tonight, the official music video was being released and tomorrow, promotions started. We didn't want to have a comeback showcase for the new mini-album and are saving that for when we release our first full length album.

 

  “Unnie, I can't believe we start promotions tomorrow already.” Mari said, walking next to Kim.

 

  “I know. It all happens so fast.” Kim said, flailing her arms around.

 

  “Well, that's because we don't have to wait for songs to be written for us.” Sera said, looking at Mari and I.

 

  “I think that's a good thing. We don't have to rely on other people to write songs for us.” Kim said, showing us a thumbs up.

 

  “What are you guys talking about?” Junhui asked, looking at us as the boys waked through the door.

 

  “Songs.” Mari said, smiling at the Chinese male.

 

  “Nothing new.” Ari said, walking in with Myon.

 

 We all were gathered at the company building for the release of the MV since the boys wanted to see it.

 

  “I wonder how Myon is gonna react to the dance scene.” Soonyoung said, making Ari and I snicker.

 

  “Dance scene? What? Between who?” Myon questioned, looking around for answers.

 

  “Just wait till it comes out.” I said, waving my hand at the twin of my best friend.

 

 Myon sat next to Mari and huffed.

 

  “How much longer until it comes out?” Jihoon asked, looking around the room.

 

  “It's eleven thirty. Only thirty more minutes.” Coups said, sitting next to Sera.

 

  “What do we do until then?” Soonyoung asked, moving to sit next to Ari, who was originally in between Mari and I.

 

  “Play games?” Mari asked, shrugging her shoulders.

 

 We all did just that. We played multiple games before it became midnight and before we knew it, we were in front of a big screen with the music video playing. At the end, we all turned towards Myon to see him staring at Junhui.

 

  “You got your answer.” Mari said, looking between her twin and her boyfriend.

 

  “I'm tired.” I said, plopping onto the ground.

 

  “DOG PILE!” Ari yelled, getting on top of me before everyone joined.

 

 It is not fun having eighteen people on top of you.

 

  “OMG GET OFF ME!” I screeched, trying to get everyone off me.

 

 One by one everyone moved off me and laid on the ground as well. Eventually, we all fell asleep on the floor.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT MORNING----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  “EVERYONE GET UP!” Yoora yelled, entering the room.

 

  “WHAT? WHO DIED?” Mari asked, jumping up from the floor.

 

  “No one....yet.” Doogi said, entering behind Yoora.

 

  “Sooo...why are we being woken up at...eight in the morning?” Ari asked, looking at the time on the wall.

 

 Yoora the news, where Haeun was talking to a bunch of reporters.

 

  “I was a trainee at Pledis Entertainment before I got kicked out and my contract was nullified.” she said, holding onto a tissue.

 

  “Is there a reason behind the nullification of your contract?” a female reporter asked, holding the microphone closer to Haeun.

 

  “I had found out about four secret relationships within the company and they unjustifiably kicked me out and threatened to send me to jail if I said anything.” she said, faking an ugly cry.

 

  “Are you willing to tell us who these couples are?” the woman asked, handing Haeun another tissue.

 

  “All four members of Pledis' precious girl group, GEMS, are dating four members of Seventeen. Lia is dating Jihoon, Mari is dating Junhui, Sera is dating the leader and Kim is dating Joshua.” she said, obviously smirking behind the napkin.

 

 Yoora turned off the TV and looked at all of us.

 

  “That stupid...” I said, getting ready to stand up.

 

  “Lia, the CEO is going to confirm the four relationships and get Haeun sent to jail on accounts of defamation and adultery.” Doogi said, causing me to sit back down.

 

  “Doesn't make me want to punch her in the face any less.” I said, laying back down on the ground.

 

  “Trust me, we know.” Yoora said, coming over and patting me on the head.

 

 A few hours later, we were watching the press conference for our CEO.

 

  “This morning on live television, a former trainee said some things that were both true and untrue. The untrue part, is that she was kicked out unjustifiably along with the nullification of her contract. Park Haeun was responsible for damage done to GEMS' dorm rooms along with nearly causing physical harm to the members. She was also released due to committing adultery with in my company just to get secrets out from members, but received nothing but false rumors. The truth to her statement this morning, is that all four members of GEMS are in fact dating members of Seventeen. Lia and Jihoon, Mari and Junhui, and Kim and Joshua have been dating since before GEMS' debut and shortly after debut, Sera and Seventeen's leader S.Coups began dating. The members are saddened for keeping such a big secret from their fans, but they hope that you will continue supporting them both in their respective groups and as couples.” the CEO explained, causing mass amounts of applause.

 

  “Do you have people who will testify against Park Haeun in court?” the same female reporter from this morning asked.

 

  “Yes. The males she committed adultery with, along with the members of GEMS and two other trainees will be testifying against her.” he said, still sitting down, waiting for more questions.

 

  “Will the company take responsibility should anything happen between the couples?” she asked, leaning the mic toward the CEO.

 

  “My company is very happy with the couples and will do anything we can to keep them safe.” he said, making me hug Jihoon's arm.

 

  “Are GEMS still planning on doing promotions for their latest release?” a male reporter asked, slightly shoving the female away.

 

  “Yes. The girls are ready to perform with light and happy hearts for their supporting fans.” he said, standing up and bowing.

 

  “Can I go back to sleep now?” I asked, laying back down and pulling Jihoon with me.

 

  “Nope. You have schedules to complete.” Doogi said, making me roll over onto my stomach.

 

 After an hour, the girls and I were taken to get ready for the recording of our comeback stage on 'Inkigayo'.

 

  “I can't wait to go to sleep tonight.” I mumbled, waving at the members of Teen Top.

 

  “You and me both....I'm hungry.” Mari said, making me laugh.

 

…........Ch.32 done! YAY!....3 more chapters until the ending. I hope you all are happy ^_^..and the fans finally found out. Next chapter will be the fans reactions..and lots of sleep for Lia. Baibai for now :D