Ch.27

With Seventeen!

Ch.27

“Of Tours and Pools”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “You get used to it.” we said at the same time, high-fiving each other.

 

  “Let's hope so because that is hella creepy.” Yoora said, making us smirk.

 

~Now~

 

  “Come on girls. Time to wake up.” Yoora said, pulling our blanket off.

 

  “Unnie...” Mari whined, trying to find the blanket again.

 

  “What time is it?” I asked, whining as well.

 

  “It's....six thirty in the morning.” she said, making both Mari and I groan.

 

  “Why are you waking us up so early?” I cried, snuggling into my pillow.

 

  “Because the faster we finish the tour and some shopping, the faster you two can go swimming.” Yoora said, making Mari and I fly out of the bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

 

  “Why do you have to be so mean unnie?” Mari said, hopping into the shower.

 

  “I'm not mean. I'll get your clothes for today ready. Meet me in the lobby under the chandelier.” Yoora yelled, before the hotel room went silent.

 

 Mari and I quickly dressed in the clothes she left out before heading down to the lobby where she was waiting.

 

  “I got coffee and doughnuts.” she said, pointing towards said items.

 

  “THANK YOU!” Mari screamed, running towards the doughnuts.

 

  “Forever with the food.” I said, laughing before I picked up my coffee.

 

  “Always.” she said, grinning at me.

 

  “Let's head out now. The traffic isn't very bad at this time, so we should be able to get to a few places before it picks up.” Yoora said, leading us outside where a car was waiting for us.

 

 After we hit a few historical sites, Yoora unnie brought us to the mall and a few other shopping places in the area before we finally headed home.
 

  “Unnie, what time is it now?” I asked, still wide awake from the coffee.

 

  “It's only three in the afternoon.” she said, making me bounce up and down in happiness.

 

  “YAY! That means I can swim.” I said, bouncing all the way up to the hotel room.

 

  “Remember what I said Lia.” Yoora said, making me turn to her and smile.

 

  “I remember very well unnie.” I said, quickly unlocking the room and going to change into the bikini I just bought.

 

  “I'll watch out for her.” Mari said, making Yoora unnie laugh.

 

 Mari and I changed before heading to the pool on the first floor. It wasn't a very big area, which made it easier to keep an eye on things.

 

  “Unnie, let's swim over there.” Mari said, pointing to an area where hardly anyone was at.

 

  “Okay.” I said, moving over to the area.

 

 After finding an empty chair to put our cover-ups on, Mari and I jumped in.

 

  “AHHH!!! IT'S SO COLD!” I screeched, once my head resurfaced.

 

  “Yes...yes it is.” Mari said, popping up behind me.

 

 Mari and I swam around and played a few games with the children at the pool before we went to a bar and got a drink of water. After resting for a while, we went back to swimming before finally heading up to our room.

 

  “Unnie! Yoora unnie, Mari and I are back!” I said, knocking on her door.

 

  “Okay. You two go shower and i'll see you in the morning. Rest well because tomorrow is your fan meet.” Yoora said through the door, before Mari and I went to shower.

 

 Mari and I stayed up, looking through things on instagram and texting our boyfriends before we did anything else.

 

  “Oh my Jisoos....Unnie...pics of us at the pool are on the internet already.” Mari said, crawling over to me and showing the pics of us playing in the pool with two Japanese children.

 

  “What are people saying?” I asked, trying to look at her screen.

 

  “They are mostly saying good things, but some think that we drink at the bar. One person called us irresponsible for drinking while we are supposed to be working. Someone from the area commented saying that we drink water after playing with the children. Some people will say anything to start rumors.” Mari said, making me scoff.

 

  “It's ridiculous really. Both of us aren't even old enough to drink yet.” I said, looking back at my phone.

 

  “How is Jihoon doing?” Mari asked, making me blush.

 

  “He's fine. He also said that Soonyoung and Ari are getting closer. I might have to kill him faster than I thought. He also said that he saw the pictures from us at the pool.” I said, looking at the new message.

 

  “Ah, so did Junhui. He's so cheesy.” Mari said, visibly cringing.

 

  “Awe. You know you like it coming from him.” I said, making her show me tongue.

 

  “We should probably sleep now. It's getting late.” Mari said, pointing to the clock on the desk.

 

  “Yeah. We probably should.” I said, messaging Jihoon really quick.

 

  “Tomorrow, we officially become Bejeweled. I hope Sera and Kim are okay.” Mari said, turning off the light and crawling under the covers.

 

  “With them being stuck with Doogi, they are probably okay to the point where they hate it. Goodnight panda.” I said, closing my eyes and snuggling into the blanket.

 

  “Goodnight kitty.” she said, snuggling into my side.

 

..............Poor Sera and Kim, stuck with Doogi. People already trying to get the Japanese unit into trouble, but got shot down XD...Next chapter will venture into Sera and Kim and what they've been up to :)...See you next time (and as always, pics are below)

 

~Pics~

 

Pool: http://i67.tinypic.com/6nyznp.jpg

Lia's bikini & cover up: http://i67.tinypic.com/zjeclx.png & http://i65.tinypic.com/288porc.jpg

Mari's bikini & cover up: http://i66.tinypic.com/2m34pxt.jpg & http://i67.tinypic.com/20sizyh.jpg