Ch.26

With Seventeen!

Ch.26

“Unit Debuts and Flying”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Thank you Myon.” Mari said, hugging her brother.

 

  “Oh...and you guys have a new dorm.” the CEO said, popping his head back in before disappearing.

 

~Now~

 

 It's already been a month. A month since we ended debut promotions, a month since we found out that we were going to be doing unit promotions, and now it was the day our music videos get released and we head on planes to our rightful countries. Mari and I to Japan and Sera and Kim to China. Preparations for the albums went smoothly since we met with the guys often and were able to memorize everything even before we had to prepare. Zelo and Hoshi wouldn't be joining us in Japan and the same went with Jinhoo and Minghao with the other two in China, so we were going into territories unknown, alone. With Doogi oppa following Sera and Kim to China, Mari and I were stuck with a different manager, a female named Lee Yoora. She was pretty. Her hair was always in a ponytail since it went down past her waist, her eyes were a soft chocolate color and she had an amazing body. Rumors had it that she was originally a trainee, but never made it and became a manager instead. Right now we were on a plane, flying over Tokyo.

 

  “I've never been here before. Is it pretty Yoora unnie?” Mari asked, looking over at the female manager.

 

  “It's very pretty here, especially in Spring. When we aren't promoting, I'll show you around. But it has to be a secret from Doogi.” Yoora said, putting a finger over her lips, making Mari and I laugh.

 

 Yoora was a very cool manager, unlike the strict and boring Doogi. She made sure that we ate often and didn't care how much we ate, as long as we were satisfied in the end. She also put in the effort to exercise with us rather than just watch us. Needless to say, Kim and Sera were sad when they got stuck with Doogi.

 

  “Unnie, how many times have you been here?” I asked, looking out the window.

 

  “I lived here when I was younger. I moved to Korea when I was thirteen and became a trainee, but after I became twenty, I asked if I could train to be a manager instead of an idol. It seemed to work out a lot better.” she said, making us smile.

 

  “Well we are very glad to have you with us rather than Doogi. Poor Sera and Kim are probably dying with Doogi oppa already.” Mari said, causing us all to laugh.

 

 With the pilot telling us to strap in for landing, it wasn't long before we took our first steps on Japanese soil.

 

  “Unnie, are all these people here for us?” I asked, looking out of the terminal.

 

  “Yes. Japanese fans were very excited when they heard of the units. With you two being favored among the Japanese citizens, the CEO chose you as the unit for Japan. With Kim being of Chinese blood, it is only natural that her and Sera were set to be a Chinese based unit.” Yoora said, looking out as well.

 

  “Do we get to do fan service?” Mari asked, looking around the area.

 

  “Yes, but not too much. The airport security might try to push everyone out.” Yoora said, making us nod.

 

 After we exited the terminal, we were surrounded by people. Fans and reporters surrounded us and took pictures. We took as many pictures and signed as many things as possible before we had to get into our ride.

 

  “Unnie, when do we have a fan meet?” Mari asked, looking outside the windows and waving as we left the airport.

 

  “In two days. Tomorrow, you'll be taken on a tour by yours truly.” Yoora said, making Mari and I clap.

 

  “Is there a pool at the hotel we are staying at?” I asked, looking out at the scenery.

 

  “Of course as an aquarius, the first thing you'd look for is the nearest thing to swim in.” Yoora said, laughing at me.

 

  “Yep.” I said, nodding. Since it was the truth.

 

  “Yes there is a pool, but it isn't private. That means anyone can come in, so please be careful.” Yoora said, just as we pulled up to the hotel.

 

  “We will unnie. Careful is our middle names.” Mari said, smiling as innocently as she could.

 

  “Sure it is. For once this is something I am serious about. Fans, not just Koreans, are crazy when it comes to idols. Just make sure you keep a look out.” Yoora said, patting our heads.

 

  “We will unnie.” I said, smiling at her.

 

  “This hotel is really nice.” Mari said, getting distracted by the giant chandelier.

 

  “It is. One of the best in Tokyo.” Yoora said, before going to the counter and getting our key.

 

  “You two have a room that you'll be sharing and i'll be in the room right next door if you need anything.” Yoora said, walking us to the elevators.

 

  “Okay.” we said, smiling at her.

 

  “Ohhh...that's what Doogi was talking about.” she said, looking a little freaked out.

 

  “What did he say?” I asked, looking at her confused.

 

  “Twins. You and her constantly saying the same things at the same time.” Yoora said, making Mari and I laugh.

 

  “You get used to it.” we said at the same time, high-fiving each other.

 

  “Let's hope so because that is hella creepy.” Yoora said, making us smirk.

  

…........sorry for the late and short chapter. I've been trying to sleep normally (although it's not working out very much) and therefore haven't really done much lately. This story might be coming an end soon, although I am still unsure. I want it to be longer but I am running out of ideas for it and I think it would be useless to drag it out any longer than needed be. So it may only go up to 30, maybe 40 chapters. I might post Ch.27 in a few hours so be on the look out :D

 

~Pics~

 

Hotel Lobby: http://i67.tinypic.com/a4xz.jpg

Hotel Room: http://i67.tinypic.com/2pynv9y.jpg