Ch.9

With Seventeen!

tumblr_m3xy85Q1Wd1rodiav.giftumblr_m3xy85Q1Wd1rodiav.giftumblr_m3xy85Q1Wd1rodiav.gif

Ch.9

“Shopping, Unpacking, and Learning.”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 When we all walked in, it was amazing. The floor was white, as well as the walls. The furniture was a neutral color, going from white to light browns, with some light blue pillows on the couches and around the television. The kitchen had wooden floors, black counters and all the needed appliances as well as a table with four chairs. The rooms were amazing but we didn't take much time to look at them.

 

 One by one we showered and got into more comfortable clothes before finding Doogi PD and telling him we were ready.

 

~Now~

 

  “This mall is bigger than the one we have in Cali...” I said looking up at the giant mall.

 

  “Is that a good thing?” Doogi PD asked, walking a little bit in front of us.

 

  “Very good.” Mari said, smiling like an idiot.

 

  “So how long until all of our stuff arrives?” Sera asked, looking around as soon as we walked in.

 

  “Only about a week. Your cars may take a little longer, but until then I am your driver.” he said looking at us before making a face.

 

  “Everything okay?” Kim asked, confused as to why he made that face.

 

  “I'll leave you guys to your shopping...i'll be in the food court.” he said waving and then wandering off.

 

  “That poor man is so used to thirteen males and now he is stuck with four females.” Kim said, making us all laugh.

 

  “Well, at least we all act our ages.” I said laughing.

 

  “That is the truth. So where to first?” Mari asked, going around in a full circle.

 

  “Let's get clothes...we were told to leave most of ours at home since we would be buying more here.” Sera said, heading towards the first clothing store we saw.

 

 We were in the mall for five hours, only taking a break to get lunch, before we finally headed home.

 

  “So many bags....” Kim said looking at all the bags we got.

 

  “It's a good thing i'm using Seventeen's van...” Doogi PD said, opening the door to the car and helping us put all out bags in.

 

  “Don't worry....after this we are just gonna unpack and then sleep.” I said, patting the guy on the back.

 

  “Yeah...that means you can go and see Seventeen or go get some rest...or what ever managers do when their children go to sleep.” Sera said, pausing on children since she didn't really know what to call us. 

 

  “I'll check Seventeen and then head home. We can start our lessons tomorrow, starting with Korean.” Doogi PD said driving to our apartment.

 

 After we unloaded everything onto two carts and got it to our rooms, we said goodbye to Doogi PD and stood in the living room.

 

  “Well...see you all in the morning.” I said smiling as we all hugged and said good night.

 

 I slowly unpacked all the clothes, shoes, accessories and make-up that I had bought and put it all away, thankfully remembering to buy a jewelry case and a make-up case. It took me three hours to put everything away and by then it was nearing midnight, so I got ready for bed and then fell asleep.

 

 In the morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, so I put on my fluffy kitty slippers and walked into the kitchen.

 

  “Good morning Lia.” Doogi PD said, obviously trying not to laugh at my slippers.

 

  “Morning Doogi PD.” I mumbled, moving to sit at the table.

 

 Mari walked in a few seconds later with her fluffy panda slippers on.

 

  “Okay...do all of you have animal slippers?” Doogi PD asked, seeing Mari walk in.

 

  “Maybe.” Kim said walking in with fluffy butterfly slippers.

 

  “What is Sera's own?...A sloth?” Doogi PD asked, making us all laugh, until she walked in.

 

  “No. They are freaking deer, got a problem?” Sera asked, glaring at Doogi PD.

 

  “Found the not-so-morning person.” Doogi PD mumbled, placing our breakfast in front of us.

 

  “You know..you didn't have to cook us breakfast.” I said looking at him.

 

  “I figured you guys slept late so I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone.” he said shrugging.

 

  “Best. Manager. Ever.” Mari said, eating her food.

 

  “So are you teaching us here...or...somewhere else?” Kim asked looking at Doogi PD, in the middle of cutting her pancake.

 

  “Your apartment is currently the most private place and possible the quietest as well, so I will be teaching you here.” he said, sipping on some coffee he made.

 

  “That seems logical.” Sera said, finishing the last of her food.

 

  “When everyone is done, you can get dressed for the day and then I will start teaching.” Doogi PD said, standing straight before leaving the room.

 

  “Where do you think he's going?” Kim asked, watching him leave.

 

  “He probably has books and a make shift chalk board or maybe even a white board in his car.” I said shrugging.

 

  “I honestly wouldn't doubt it.” Mari said, getting up from the table.

 

  “I'll handle the dishes, you guys can shower first.” I said, collecting the dishes.

 

  “I'll help her since there are only two showers.” Mari said, moving to help me with the dishes while the other two went to shower.

 

 After we were all ready, we gathered in the living room where Doogi was setting up..surprise, surprise; a white board.

 

  “So how much Korean do you girls know?” Doogi PD asked, turning to look at us.

 

  “Basic sentences, words, phrases, dialects....and a few advanced.” I said, being the one who knew the least amount of Korean.

 

 After learning what everyone knew and didn't know, we started the lessons.

 

 Thankfully I was a fast learner and by the end of the day we were being taught advanced sentences, phrases, words, and dialects.

 

  “Wow....you girls are really fast learners. How good are you all with your Japanese?” Doogi PD asked looking at us.

 

  “Mari is the most advanced, but we were all put into AP classes back in Cali.” Kim said looking at Doogi PD.

 

  “Okay. We can test that when we actually move onto Japanese. For now, we'll stick to Korean.” Doogi PD said, packing his things before turning to us again.

 

  “Thank you for helping us with this Doogi PD.” Sera said, smiling at our manager.

 

  “I'm your manager. It's my job.” he said, laughing a little.

 

  “But still, if it wasn't you and it was some creepy, impatient person, then we wouldn't have learned so fast.” I said, smiling at him.

 

  “I had to learn to be patient when dealing with thirteen boys. You girls are easier by a landslide.” he said, making us all laugh.

 

  “See you tomorrow Doogi PD.” Mari said, smiling widely.

 

  “See you girls tomorrow.” he said waving with his free hand before leaving.

 

  “You guys want to practice a little more?” I asked moving to sit on the couch.

 

  “I think it would make Doogi proud...Sera...can you also teach us some words you know?” Kim asked, sitting on the floor next to her.

 

  “Sure.” she said smiling.

 

 We stayed up until one in the morning, learning and practicing words and sentences.

 

  “Goodnight everyone, see you later in the morning.” I said hugging everyone, before we all went to sleep.

 

…...........this became longer than it was originally was going to be...it was going to stop at the unpacking, but I thought...that's way to short...so here you go....some GEMSxDoogi love XD....hope you like and please subscribe to my story if you like it :D See you again soon <3