Ch.12

With Seventeen!

Ch.12

“Recording and Visitors?”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Bye oppa!” we said waving before heading up to our rooms.

 

 We entered our rooms and hugged before saying goodnight and falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 Waking up in the morning to a frozen nose is not the best thing in the world. After taking a hot shower I put on some winter clothes and went into the kitchen to see that Doogi oppa was already here.

 

  “Is that coffee or hot cocoa?” I asked, sitting in a chair and leaning on the table.

 

  “Hot cocoa.” he said handing me one.

 

 Not long after I got mine, the other girls came in.

 

  “Why is it so cold?” Kim asked, pulling her coat tighter around her.

 

  “It's the beginning of winter.” Doogi said, handing the girls the hot chocolate.

 

  “I thought it got cold in Cali...” Mari said, shuddering.

 

  “Let's get going. The recording studio has a heater that we can turn on so that you don't freeze.” Doogi said, getting off the stool, with us following behind.

 

 When we got to the studio, the first thing Doogi oppa did was have them turn up the heater in our room.

 

  “This...feels so good.” I said, sitting in front of the heating vent.

 

  “Let's get started. I'll leave you to recording, since you already know what to do.” Doogi said, leaving us and closing the door.

 

  “Let's record 'Only Tonight' first and then we'll figure out what to do next from there.” I said, digging through my binder for the song.

 

  “Who goes first?” Kim asked, sitting in a chair next to me.

 

  “Mari can go first and then me. You and Sera can play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes after.

 

  “I'll go last.” Sera said, sitting on the couch.

 

  “Alright then, Mari go get ready.” I said, leaning back in the chair.

 

 After all of us were done recording, Mari and I took care of the mixing.

 

  “I want to hear it!” Kim said, moving near us when we were done.

 

  “Okay.” I said, laughing before pressing the play button.

 

 We played the song a few times to hear everything before moving onto the next recording.

 

  “Wow...who knew recording four songs could take so long...” Kim said, moving towards us as Mari and I edited the last song.

 

  “I did.” Jihoon said, coming in with the others following him.

 

 Kim and Mari went silent while Sera and I starred at the boys who entered the room.

 

  “When did you guys get here?” I asked, looking back at the screen, helping Mari finish the mixing.

 

  “Just now. Doogi hyung told us you'd be recording today so we came by.” Jeonghan said, moving into the room to sit on the couch near Kim and Sera.

 

  “Oh, we were just finishing up.” I said, saving the finished song.

 

  “So it's a mini album?” Jihoon asked, looking at the screen.

 

  “Yeah. Doogi oppa said we should start with that since Mari and I already have a lot of songs written, but since all are in English it will take a while to translate. We started with these four, two are from me and two from her, with Sera writing the rap parts.” I said, leaning foreword a little because Jihoon was so close.

 

  “Can we hear the songs?” Jisoo asked, looking at me.

 

  “No....you have to wait like everyone else.” Kim said, showing tongue.

 

  “Lia...are you guys ready to go? It's still early in the afternoon and I booked you for your photoshoot today.” Doogi said over the mass of people blocking him.

 

  “Yes we are. See you guys later.” I said, bowing before waving and rushing out of the room, taking my flash drive and folder with me.

 

  “She moves fast.” Jihoon said, watching us leave.

 

  “She's faster when she has chocolate.” Mari said, following behind.

 

  “Bye!” Kim said waving at everyone on her way out.

 

 Sera waved before following behind us.

 

  “Why did you leave the room so fast kitty?” Mari asked, coming up behind me.

 

  “Jihoon was too close.....way too close....” I said, walking towards the van.

 

  “Don't worry...he was just trying to ready the screen.” Sera said, patting my arm.

 

  “I know...still too close.” I said, getting into the passenger side.

 

 The ride to the photoshoot site was silent, except for Seventeen's 'Boy's Be' album playing in the car.

 

 When we got to the site the entire place was set up and ready to go.

 

  “Your outfits are in the back. The first one we are doing is this one. So go get ready and the stylists are waiting for when you are done.” Doogi said, showing us a pic of what our first outfit looks like.

 

 When we arrived at the back, there were four carts with clothes that had our names on it. We got the one that looked like the picture before going into the room that said hair and make up.

 

 We had five outfits, all but one were with dresses on. By the time we were done, it was a little past seven thirty in the evening.

 

  “Alright, go put on your regular clothes and let's get some food.” Doogi said, walking away.

 

  “I'm gonna die before we get on that debut stage.” I said, pulling off the shirt.

 

  “You and me both.” Mari said slowly pulling off her shirt as well.

 

  “This is only our first photoshoot...we still have to film the teasers and the MV.” Sera said, putting on her original clothes.

 

 We all changed and went outside to find Doogi waiting for us.

 

  “Where do you guys want to eat?” he asked, getting into the drivers side.

 

  “Anywhere with food.” Mari said, making us laugh.

 

  “Anywhere with food it is.” Doogi said driving away from the site.

 

  “Are we doing anything tomorrow?” I asked, leaning against the seat.

 

  “Recording the first MV teaser and practice.” he said, pulling into a restaurant.

 

  “You spoil us for reals.” Kim said, getting out of the car.

 

  “Don't complain.” Sera and Mari said, making me laugh.

 

 After eating we all headed home and turned up the heat in the rooms before falling asleep.

 

…......hehehehe Jihoon made Lia uncomfortable for getting to close to her XD It's 4am please excuse any mistakes I may have made :)...hope you guys like it and i'll update as soon as I can :D Only five more days in the semester...although I have classes only three times a week...so about...(not counting Saturday and Sunday) eight more days left until I can update and sleep all I want! YAY!!! <3