Ch.2

With Seventeen!

tumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszm1uxEpR1ql1l0v.gif

Ch.2

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Okay here's the plan. We all head to our own homes, pack as fast as possible and then meet up at Lia's house.” Sera said getting into her car.

 

  “Sounds good to me.” I said showing a thumbs up, followed by nods of agreement from Melody and Mari.

 

  “Let's get this started.” Mari said closing the door to my car before we all headed home.

 

~Now~

 

  “Shouldn't we choose which outfit we will wear on the day of the concert?” Kim asked sitting with her legs crossed on my bedroom floor.

 

  “Okay...let's put those at the top of our suit cases so that we don't have to search.” I said pulling out the outfit I planned to wear for the concert.

 

  “Ohhh...I have the perfect outfit.” Mari said pulling out a purple shirt that had a panda on it.

 

  “I knew that was going to happen.” Sera said pulling out a blue tank top and a blue pleated button up shirt.

 

  “What time is it?” Mari asked looking up from her clothes.

 

  “I think it's almost eleven-thirty.” Kim said putting the last of her clothes in before adding in her concert clothes.

 

  “Let's hurry up and finish and get on the computer.” I said packing the rest of my clothes quickly.

 

 By the time we were all done packing, getting something to munch on and on the website to buy the tickets, it was three minutes until they went on sell.

 

  “Get the front row. I want to be in the front near the stage.” Kim said bouncing.

 

  “Ohhh...me too.” Mari said holding onto Kim so that she didn't bounce into anything breakable.

 

  “Just a few more seconds....” I said before rapidly clicking and typing.

 

  “DID YOU GET THEM?” the three girls yelled looking over my shoulder.

 

 I turned and gave them the biggest grin possible before we all started screaming.

 

  “Okay okay okay...later today we need to get our airline tickets...so we should probably sleep now.” I said laughing when they looked at me like I was crazy.

 

  “Are you serious?” Mari asked looking at me.

 

  “If I could get all of our tickets, I would.” I said bouncing onto my bed.

 

 I had a giant bed in my room so that all of us could fit in it when ever we all slept at my house.

 

  “She is right...Let's get some sleep.” Sera said.

 

 Mari and Kim were in the middle and I was on the right side near Mari and Sera was next to Kim.

 

~Next Morning~

 

  “WAKE UP!!” Mari said bouncing on the bed, effectively making Sera and Kim roll off.

 

  “You know...those two are gonna kill you when they get off the ground?” I asked peaking an eye open.

 

  “How long have you been awake?” Mari asked looking at the floor to see if Kim and Sera were moving.

 

  “Long enough to hear you pee, go shower and eat something out of my fridge.” I said laughing.

 

  “That was some good cake.” Mari said rubbing her belly, making me laugh more.

 

 “YAH! MARI KYU! Do you want to die early?” Sera asked getting off the floor.

 

  “No....I wanted you to wake up early.” Mari said flashing her a giant smile.

 

  “Let's just get dressed and go get the airplane tickets.” Kim mumbled sitting up.

 

 It took us all thirty minutes to get dressed before leaving in my car.

 

  “Everyone put your hair up. I'm putting the roof down.” I said waiting a few seconds for everyone to put up their hair.

 

  “Let's go get this car as a rental when we get to Korea.” Mari said lifting up a hand before looking at the sky.

 

  “Yeah. It'd be cool to go around Seoul at night and look at the stars.” Kim said looking to the left.

 

  “Why is California so hot?” Mari asked with a straight face.

 

  “I don't know.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Let's go get breakfast after this.” Kim said and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

 After getting our airplane tickets, we left to the nearest food place. IHOP.

 

  “It's almost noon already.” Sera said looking at the resturant.

 

  “Mari had cake for breakfast.” I said with a straight face.

 

  “Okay. Point taken.” Sera said as we all walked in and were seated.

 

  “Should we go online and book a hotel?” I asked looking at my phone.

 

  “Yeah let's do that now.” Kim said.

 

 The waiter showed up a few seconds later and we gave him our orders before going up on a hotel reserving site.

 

  “Which hotel should we pick?” I asked scrolling through the hotels.

 

  “Choose one near the airport.” Sera said looking over my shoulder.

 

  “How about Park Wood? It's not far from the airport and comes with free WiFi...and they speak English.” I said looking up.

 

  “That works.” Kim said shrugging.


  “Okay. We are booked for five days.” I said showing them the page.

 

  “Right on time. There is our food.” Mari said looking at the waiter, who was walking over with our food.

 

  “How many more days till we leave again?” Kim asked looking at her food.

 

  “Three.” I said cutting up my food.

 

  “So close....” Sera said staring at her food.

 

  “I know...so excited.” I said bouncing a little in my seat.

 

  “After this let's go home and double check our luggage.” Mari said trying not to stuff pancakes down .

 

  “That's a good idea. We packed in a rush last night, so let's double check when we get to my house.” I said looking at everyone, who nodded in agreement.  

 

…...........Ch.2 is done :D Not much longer until we get to the good part XD....Thank you to the people who have subscribed and if you like my story, please subscribe. Subscribers keep me motivated even when i'm dying from stress because of college. Thank you guys again :)