Ch.13

With Seventeen!

Ch.13

“TPing and Burning?!”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Don't complain.” Sera and Mari said, making me laugh.

 

 After eating we all headed home and turned up the heat in the rooms before falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been a week and just now we were finishing up our MV filming. The five teasers we completed two days ago and the first set of teaser pics were uploaded last night.

 

  “Unnie, in the last scene which way do I go again?” Mari asked, walking over to Kim, who had helped with the ideas for the MV.

 

  “Just go to the left, near Lia. Then in the end, make up a random pose.” Kim said, showing her what to do.

 

  “Thank god I get to stand still most of the time.” Sera said, leaning on the wall near me.

 

  “Except during our dance cuts.” I said, laughing when she made a face.

 

 Sera was never really one for dancing, much like TOP of Big Bang, she preferred rapping to anything else.

 

  “Let's finish filming the last scene and then the video will be edited.” Doogi said, moving Sera and I towards Mari and Kim.

 

  “This is the final scene. Tonight Lia's teaser video goes out. You guys have a little less than a week before debut. How do you feel?” one of the people filming our MV asked.

 

  “Very nervous oppa. I'm shaking already...” I said, making Doogi laugh at my seriousness and straight forwardness.

 

  “What about you Kim? Mari?” he asked, looking at the two.

 

  “Yah...Younghyun oppa, you are gonna make me nervous and this isn't even our debut stage.” Mari said, glaring at said male.

 

  “Let's finish filming guys. After this you can go hang out in the practice room.” Doogi said, making us move into position before our song started.

 

 Five minutes later, we went to the changing room and got into our work out clothes.

 

  “You girls ready?” Doogi asked, knocking on the door.

 

  “Yes we are.” Kim said, walking out all fabulous.

 

  “Alright. I'll drop you girls in the back and then you can get to the practice room.” Doogi said, leading us out to the van.

 

  “Are you going somewhere?” Sera asked, getting in the back seat.

 

  “Just a few business things to attend to.” he said, shrugging.

 

  “Okay.” we said, the rest of the ride being silent.

 

  “Oh, I forgot to mention. You guys will be having a debut showcase a day before your MV release. The CEO texted me while you were changing and let me know he booked the same venue they used for Seventeen's showcase.” Doogi said, stopping the car by the back door.

 

  “That's nice info...now we really need to practice.” Mari said, getting out and holding the door open for Kim.

 

  “You have six days. Better get a move on.” he said, making us glare at him as he left.

 

  “I'm gonna ask Jihoon or Hansol where he lives one day and TP his house.” I said, walking through the door.

 

  “They might just help you.” Sera said, walking behind all of us.

 

  “Who might help with what?” a voice asked from behind us.

 

  “Nothing...” I said, not noticing that Seventeen was behind us.

 

  “All I heard was TP and Seventeen.” Jisoo said, making me laugh.

 

  “Our debut showcase is in six days and oppa just now told us. Lia was gonna ask Hansol or Jihoon where he lived so that she could TP it. I was saying that you might help her with that.” Sera said, looking around.

 

  “We just might.” Vernon said, stepping out from behind Mingyu.

 

  “When will he stop growing?” Mari asked, pointing at Mingyu.

 

  “I am hoping soon.” Jihoon said, making Mingyu laugh.

 

 Jihoon glared at Mingyu before mumbling something about a guitar and a dead tree.

 

  “Are you going to the practice room?” Seungcheol asked, looking at out outfits.

 

  “Yep...we just finished filming our MV so we decided to come and practice for a little while.” I said, making all the boys clap.

 

  “Stop clapping...it's weird.” Mari said, looking away.

 

  “Oh about your showcase...we already knew. The CEO asked us to attend. Jihoon and Vernon are going to be the MCs.” Seungcheol said, making Sera glare at the wall.

 

  “Soon it's gonna be me burning the house instead of TPing it.” Sera said, moving to lean against the wall.

 

  “Are you still not going to let us hear the songs?” Jun asked, looking at Mari.

 

  “Nope.” she said, shaking her head.

 

  “What about the choreography?” Hoshi asked, looking at me with puppy eyes.

 

  “Kwon Soonyoung, don't give me puppy eyes. I get them enough from Mari.” I said, making him blink.

 

  “So informal.” Dino said, slightly shocked.

 

  “We are still older than most of you.” Kim said, laughing when Dino's eyes widened.

 

  “He forgot.” Mari said, face palming at the maknae.

 

  “That and we knew you before we became trainees...so we are more friends than we are label mates.” I said, making everyone nod in agreement.

 

  “So about that choreography?” Hoshi said, looking at me again.

 

  “Still a no Kwon.” I said, showing him tongue.

 

  “Are all Choi's stubborn?” Jeonghan asked, looking between Seungcheol and I.

 

  “Yes.” we said, laughing at each other.

 

  “Maybe they are secretly related.” Wonwoo said, backing up from Seungcheol.

 

  “Nope. I would know if I had a cousin.” Seungcheol said, smiling at Sera, who was still glaring at a wall.

 

  “We should leave them so that they can practice.” Jihoon said, glancing at me before they all left, saying goodbye.

 

  “Why does he keep staring?” I said, opening the door to the practice room.

 

  “I don't know. Maybe he likes you?” Mari said, making me whack her arm.

 

  “I doubt that.” I said, putting my water and bag on the ground near the back of the room.

 

  “Why? Jisoo can't keep his eyes off of Kim and Seungcheol keeps staring at Sera. I don't know of any other reason they can be staring.” Mari said, putting her bag with mine.

 

  “He does not stare at me.” Sera said, sitting on the ground.

 

  “Yes he does and he smiles too.” I said, causing her to throw her towel at me.

 

  “What about Jun huh? He seems to have eyes glued to your face.” Kim said, making Mari fall over.

 

  “That's a lie.” she mumbled, slowly moving to the speaker.

 

  “Either way...let's just practice. I don't think dating is anything any of us should do. I don't need to deal with netizens.” I said, getting off the floor as well.

 

  “Yeah, we can just date each other.” Mari said, causing us to crack up.

 

  “Who would date who?” Kim asked, sitting next to Sera.

 

  “Lia and I are already married. You can be the supportive parents.” Mari said, making us all die.

 

 Eventually we started practicing and stayed there until almost two in the morning.

 

  “Are you girls ready to go?” Doogi asked coming in.

 

  “Yep. We just finished our last song.” Mari said, getting her water and drinking it.

 

  “I'm proud. What is this about TPing and burning my house?” he asked, causing Mari to choke on her water.

 

  “Those boys are seriously something else.” I said, making everyone nod in agreement.

 

 Arriving at the dorm, Doogi turned to us and smiled.

 

  “I have something to show you guys in the morning so be up bright and early. Mari, your teaser is being released at noon today.” he said, smiling before shooing us out of the car.

 

  “Every time he says he wants to show us something, I get anxiety.” Kim said, walking into the lobby and to the elevator.

 

  “I think all of us do. Other than that, i'm excited for Mari's teaser.” I said, pressing the button to our floor.

 

  “I can't wait to see how it turned out.” Mari said, messing with her hair.

 

 After we all showered and said goodnight we fell asleep.

 

….............Doogi and his surprises really freak the girls out XD...Can anyone guess what it is? I'll give you a hint...it DOES NOT deal with the thirteen dorks that we all love. I'll probably update again later today since it is a little past 4am right now...because sleep doesn't exist in my vocab XD...Hope you all like it and please comment and subscribe to get notifications on when I update :) Bye for now <3 (P.S. The girls' workout outfits will be bellow)

 

Outfits:

Lia: http://i68.tinypic.com/xmldv5.jpg

Mari: http://i67.tinypic.com/2vipegl.png

Sera: http://i63.tinypic.com/n4yzpl.png

Kim: http://i66.tinypic.com/bhhvs5.jpg