Ch.31

With Seventeen!

Ch.31

'Returning Home.'

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 A month has passed since unit promotions started and the girls were finally returning to Korea. It's been a month since they've seen each other and they were more than ready to be together at their new dorms, which they still have yet to even see. Their flights came in one after the other, Japan coming in first with China coming in closely behind. Doogi and Yoora had small conversation on the way to the car waiting outside before we were on the road to our dorms. Almost thirty minutes into the ride, we were getting anxious.

 

  “So do we get even a little hint as to where our new dorms are?” Kim asked, looking out of the window.

 

  “Nope. It's a surprise.” Yoora said, making the four of us groan in response.

 

  “Ohhh stop your groaning. We are almost there.” Doogi said, making us all glance out the window.

 

  “I still don't trust the both of you.” Mari said, making the two managers smile in mock victory.

 

  “Is this it?” I asked, looking out the window as we pulled up to a building.

 

  “Yep. Come on and let's see the new dorms.” Yoora said, getting out of the car.

 

 We left the car and looked up at the building before following behind our managers.

 

  “Wait...I've seen this place before...” Sera said, looking around with slanted eyes.

 

  “Im sure it looks familiar to all of you.” Doogi said, making us all look at him confused.

 

  “What do you mean?” Mari asked, looking at him before glancing around again.

 

  “This is the same place as Seventeen's dorms.” Sera said, making all of us look at her.

 

  “Good job. You're on a different floor though, so try not to make a lot of noise.” Yoora said, leading us to the elevators.

 

  “They don't know, do they?” I asked, stepping into the elevator.

 

  “If they did, then they would have been waiting for us to arrive. None of them know that you are staying here now.” Doogi said, pressing the button to our floor.

 

 As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, we were greeted with four doors.

 

  “You all have your own rooms. This time we are letting you decorate it as you please, which means you can also choose which one you want.” Doogi said, making us all grin.

 

  “I CALL BACK!” Mari and I yelled, running towards the two back rooms, me grabbing the left and her getting the right

 

  “I guess we get the front.” Kim said shrugging, before walking to the room on the left.

 

  “Yep. So what now?” Sera asked, looking at the two managers.

 

  “Your clothes will be brought over and you can start decorating as much as you want.” Yoora said, clapping at us.

 

  “For now you guys can rest. I'm sure there are a lot of things you have to talk about.” Doogi said, leading Yoora back into the elevator.

 

 They left and the girls and I congregated in my room. Of course it wasn't as big as my previous room, but it was still nice and made me feel a lot better since there wasn't so much unused space.

 

 We talked about our fan-meetings, our performances, and pretty much everything that happened while we were away from each other.

 

  “I'm hungry.” Mari said, making us all laugh.

 

  “Do you think our cars are here yet?” Kim asked, glancing at me.

 

 I quickly messaged Doogi and asked him. Not to long after I got a yes.

 

  “Let's go get breakfast since it's only seven in the morning.” Sera said, standing up.

 

  “Alrighty then. I can drive us all there if you don't want to drive.” I said, taking my keys out of my bag.

 

 Since we didn't always have our own cars with us, copies were made in case our managers or whoever needed to move it.

 

  “I'm to lazy.” Kim said, opening the door.

 

  “I guess you are driving all of us.” Mari said, linking arms with me.

 

  “I guess so.” I said, laughing as we went to the elevator.

 

 We arrived at a nearby restaurant and got a table.

 

  “How come no one told us you were all back?” a voice asked, making us all turn around.

 

  “We just got back Jonghyun oppa.” Mari said, looking at the Nu'est member.

 

  “Doogi oppa wanted us to rest before we did anything, but we were hungry...so we came here to eat.” Kim said, looking up at the boys before looking back at her menu.

 

  “Ah. Do you mind if we join?” Ren asked, looking at us.

 

  “Not at all. You're all like brothers to us.” Mari said, making Aaron laugh.

 

  “What's funny?” I asked, looking up from my menu.

 

  “We just got friend-zoned.” Baekho said, making me laugh.

 

  “You'd have to fight Jihoon if you wanted that.” Sera said, motioning towards me.

 

  “It's a joke. We already know how scary Jihoon can be when provoked.” Minhyun said, making me smirk.

 

  “Demon spawn is what he is.” I said, the girls laughing as soon as it came out.

 

  “Such love for your boyfriend.” Jonghyun said, making me smile.

 

 The waiter came and took our orders before leaving us again.

 

  “So how was unit promotions?” Minhyun asked, sipping on his drink.

 

  “It was good, kind of boring though since we weren't all together.” Kim said, looking around the restaurant.

 

  “I'm sure it was.” Baekho said, turning around when a flash caught our attention.

 

  “Stupid paparazzi...” Mari mumbled, ignoring the person with a very noticeable camera.

 

  “Let's just eat.” Jonghyun said, looking away from the camera.

 

 We all ate and eventually the cameraman left us alone. After saying goodbye to the guys we all went home to get a few hours of sleep before going to the company building.

 

  “Unnie, news of us being back is out.” Mari said, showing me her phone.

 

  “It doesn't surprise me since that stupid paparazzi guy was taking our pictures at the restaurant.” I said, glancing at the pictures of us with Nu'est.

 

  “The headline is ridiculous.” Kim said, looking at the name of the article.

 

 'Nu'est Treat Sister Group, GEMS, To Breakfast After Arrival In Korea'

 

  “Pretty long article name.” I said, looking up as we entered the building.

 

  “Ridiculously long.” Mari replied, looking up from her phone as running was heard.

 

  “WELCOME BACK!” Myon and Ari screamed, jumping on both Mari and I respectively.

 

  “I'm glad i'm an only child.” Sera said, watching Mari and I get smothered.

 

  “Yes, but you still have a boyfriend.” Coups said, coming up from behind her.

 

  “The cheese is real.” Mari said, making Kim and I laugh.

 

  “Aren't we all happy they're back?” Joshua asked, lifting Kim into the air.

 

  “YAHHH!!!!!! HONG JISOO, PUT ME DOWN!!” Kim screeched, not one for being lifted off the ground.

 

  “Do I get to hug my girlfriend?” Junhui asked Myon, who was still holding his twin.

 

  “I guess...” Myon said, releasing his sister and sulking away.

 

  “Where is Jihoon?” I asked, noticing the short singer was missing.

 

  “He had a schedule today, so he couldn't be here.” Coups said, holding onto Sera's hand.

 

  “He's very happy you are back though and said he'll be here as soon as he's done.” Soonyoung said, moving towards Ari.

 

  “Oh...Okay.” I said, behind pulled into a hug with Soonyoung and Ari.

 

  “Soo....what do we do now?” Ari asked, trying to look at me.

 

  “I don't know, but do I get to call him brother-in-law yet?” I asked, smirking when Ari's face turned bright red.

 

 I ran out of Soonyoung's grasp and ran down the hall with Ari chasing closely behind.

 

  “Wow...you might slam into someone.” a voice said, making me stop before I ran into them.

 

  “Jihoon...you're already done?” I asked, looking at said male, who happened to be standing in the middle of the hallway.

 

  “Yeah. We finished early and they said I could leave.” he said, looking behind me.

 

  “Oh...I guess they told me late then. Ari was chasing me because I .” I said, still trying to catch my breath.

 

  “I figured as much. Just got back and already teasing your sister.” Jihoon said, smiling at me.

 

  “Of course...I have fifteen years to make up for.” I said, smirking at him.

 

  “So do I get a hug or do I have to wait?” he asked, opening his arms.

 

  “You can wait...” I said jokingly, before running and wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

 I hugged him tightly before finally putting my feet on the ground.

 

  “I missed you.” he said, kissing my cheek.

 

  “I missed you too.” I said, smiling him before he kissed my lips.

 

  “And you call Coups cheesy...” Sera said, making me laugh into Jihoon's shoulder.

 

  “Who do you think he learns it from?” Coups asked Sera, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yeah, cause no way did he learn that on his own.” Mingyu said, walking up to us.

 

  “Don't offer yourself up as a punching bag.” I said, laughing when Jihoon started to glare at Mingyu.

 

  “Too late.” Wonwoo said, watching as Mingyu tried to run from the spawn of Satan.

 

  “It's so good to be back.” Mari said, watching Mingyu get his kicked by a person an entire foot shorter than him.

 

…...................weeeeeeeeeeee.............Ch.31 done!....Hope you're happy now that they are back...stupid paparazzi -.-.......this story is getting closer and closer to the end and I am sad that it is ending. I hope you guys will follow me in new story projects in the future when this one ends :) I love you guys!!!