Ch.10

With Seventeen!

tumblr_md22giUMxY1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22giUMxY1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22giUMxY1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22giUMxY1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22giUMxY1qaw0bs.gif

Ch.10

“Practicing and Learning.”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 We stayed up until one in the morning, learning and practicing words and sentences.

 

  “Goodnight everyone, see you later in the morning.” I said hugging everyone, before we all went to sleep.

 

~Now~

 

 Over the last two week, we've learned a lot of Korean and Doogi was showing how impressed he was by our progress by occasionally buying us food instead of just cooking. Mari and I also decided to start thinking of choreography for our debut song, since Pledis was allowing us to choose the songs that we put on our debut first mini album.

 

 The choreography was very smooth and elegant since we wanted to go with a soft concept and change slowly over time. We didn't want to start with a y concept since it was very main stream right now and we didn't want to be cutesy either, since we were all eighteen and older, so smooth and elegant it was.

 

  “You girls are progressing really fast....the CEO will be glad to hear about that.” Doogi PD said smiling at us.

 

  “We also practice when you leave...so it's only expected.” Kim said, making us all laugh.

 

  “Next week we will start on Japanese and depending on how advanced you are we may start with Chinese the week after.” Doogi PD said, making us all cheer.

 

  “Do we have to take some kind of test?” Sera asked.

 

  “Tomorrow i'll be giving you a test, made by the CEO himself. If you pass, then we will move onto Japanese.” he said, laughing when we all made faces.

 

  “Ew....tests...” Mari said, sticking out her tongue.

 

  “Think of it as an exit exam.” Doogi PD said, laughing at us before he left us to practice.

 

  “He makes it sound worse when he says exam.” Kim said, leaning against the couch.

 

  “It's only been three weeks since we got here and already we are at the point of moving onto Japanese...with how advanced we are in Japanese, he may have us skip it.” Mari said, with hope in her tone.

 

  “That means the only thing that will be left to learn is Chinese, which will be the hardest.” Kim said, looking at us.

 

  “It just means another three weeks of learning. The CEO said he hopes we can debut within a few months and so far it's only been one. If we can finish Chinese in three weeks, then we just may debut by the end of the next month.” I said, trying to bring everyone's spirits up.  

 

  “That sounds good....we just need to work hard.” Mari said, smiling at me.

 

  “Let's continue practicing. We have a few more hours until midnight.” Kim said, making us all scoot closer.

 

 We stayed up passed midnight and didn't get to sleep until about two o'clock.

 

  “GEMS WAKE UP!” Doogi PD yelled walking into the house at eight o'clock the same morning.

 

  “I'm awake.” I said, nearly rolling off my bed.

 

  “Get ready and come into the living room.” he said, probably moving to make us all coffee.

 

 In less than thirty minutes, we were all sitting in the living room, separated of course.

 

  “You have all day to do this test, you just can't help each other.” Doogi PD said, all of us shrugging.

 

 We started the test and it was long as hell. The test had ten pages and we had to do multiple things, most of the test was short answers.

 

 We started the test at nine o'clock in the morning and none of us finished until around three o'clock in the afternoon.

 

 When we finished, we waited in silence while he corrected it.

 

 Doogi PD final looked up at us after thirty minutes of correcting, “Girls.....this was a hard test. All four of you have....PASSED!” he said, making us all jump and scream.

 

  “DON'T PAUSE BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING IMPORANT!!” I yelled, slapping him lightly.

 

  “YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!” Kim said, making everyone stop and stare at her.

 

  “You're too young for a heart attack.” Sera said, making everyone laugh.

 

  “So next week, we will give you a similar test on Japanese and if you pass, then we can skip right to Chinese.” Doogi PD said, making us all hug each other.

 

  “Let's go out and eat. Go get into nicer clothes and we will go to a restaurant, my treat.” Doogi PD said, heading outside to let us get dressed.

 

  “I'm so happy.” I said, looking at the girls.

 

  “So am I.” Mari said, moving closer to hug me.

 

  “I think all of us are.” Kim said, dragging Sera into a group hug.

 

  “Let's go get dressed...i'm not passing up on more free food.” Sera said, releasing herself.

 

  “We shall meet right here and then head out to see Doogi.” I said before heading into my room.

 

 In less than ten minutes, we were looking at ourselves in the giant hallway mirror before leaving to meet Doogi PD.

 

  “We look amazing.” Mari said, making us all laugh.

 

  “You girls look like true K-Pop idols.” Doogi said, making us laugh even more.

 

 We all got into the car, since Doogi PD brought his own car, and headed to the restaurant.

 

  “Is this place good?” I asked, looking around when we walked in.

 

  “I brought Seventeen here and I spent more than one hundred dollars on them, so I hope it's good.” Doogi PD said, making us stare at him in shock.

 

  “Thankfully there are only four of us.” Mari said, scratching the back of her neck.

 

  “Thankfully.” Doogi PD said, nodding slowly.

 

  “Let's go eat.” Sera said, moving towards a table.

 

 We all ordered, speaking in Korean, and then sat waiting for our food.

 

  “From now on, unless you girls are at home, I want you to speak in Korean. Speaking it more often will help when it comes to learning. It can also help you translate your songs from English to Korean.” Doogi PD said, all of us nodding in agreement.

 

 When our food arrived we ate in silence and then Doogi PD dropped us home.

 

  “Let's practice our Japanese for a while and then head to sleep. I want to pass that test no matter what.” Sera said, pressing the button to call the elevator.

 

 We all agreed and when we got to our apartment, we sat in the living room for six hours just studying and talking in Japanese. Thankfully we had that day off and slept in.

 

…......................yayyy...Ch. 10 and I just got 10 subs <3....thank you guys for subscribing to my story! <3 The next chapter is going to be a time skip to the 'exit test' for their Chinese language...and bellow is the outfits they wore to the restaurant. Hope you all like it and see you soon! :)

 

Restaurant Outfits:

 

Lia: http://i63.tinypic.com/2irxmom.jpg

Mari: http://i68.tinypic.com/5f5cep.jpg

Sera: http://i67.tinypic.com/33oo9c5.jpg

Kim: http://i64.tinypic.com/2ly1zrd.jpg