Ch.30

With Seventeen!

Ch.30

'The Bejeweled Fan-meeting'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “With them being stuck with Doogi, they are probably okay to the point where they hate it. Goodnight panda.” I said, closing my eyes and snuggling into the blanket.

 

  “Goodnight kitty.” she said, snuggling into my side.

 

~Now~

 

 The next morning when the girls woke up they were rushed into the showers and then worked on. They got their hair done, make-up, and clothes we given to them.

 

  “Wow....I've never seen people move so fast.” Mari said, watching the people run around their hotel room.

 

  “That's because you guys woke up an hour late.” Yoora noona said, standing at the door with a tray of coffees.

 

  “WHAT?!” I screeched, looking at the clock.

 

  “You still have plenty of time, but they like rushing apparently.” Yoora said, laughing at my high pitched screech.

 

  “Ugghhh.....don't do that noona...I almost had a heart attack.” Mari said, looking at Yoora with wide eyes.

 

  “You're to young for a heart attack Mari.” Yoora stated, moving closer to give us our coffee.

 

  “Today is gonna be crazy.” I said, sitting on the bed.

 

  “It will be, but you'll be fine. So, how do you guys like the outfits?” Yoora asked, sitting next to me.

 

  “They are cool. Where did the stylists find them?” Mari asked, looking at our clothes.

 

  “I got them. I figured you'd like it better if someone who knew your style got your clothes. Since you will also be performing, I took it upon myself to make sure you were put into pants and not skirts or dresses.” Yoora said, slowly sipping on her coffee.

 

  “Thank you so much. We would have died with out you.” I said, hugging her while making a funny face.

 

  “You'd probably be dead already if I was Doogi since you woke up late. Let's get going. The earlier we are, the more you can practice and do tests on the sound system.” Yoora said, hopping off the bed.

 

  “Okay.” Mari and I said, hopping off after her and following her to the cars.

 

 The ride was silent until we arrived at our venue. We were holding our fan-meeting at the 'Tokyo Nakano Sun Plaza.'

 

  “Unnie...are we holding a fan-meeting or a concert?” I asked, looking at the venue.

 

  “If you thought I was joking when I said you have a lot of Japanese fans, I wasn't.” she said, making Mari and I stare at her.

 

  “So all of those seats are gonna be filled?” Mari asked, as we walked through the row of chairs to get to the stage.

 

  “Yep. Oh and you'll have a few surprise guests. They should be here already actually.” Yoora said, leading us on stage and then to the back.

 

  “Oh what the hell....” I said, making a straight face. (something like -_- < this)

 

  “Don't you guys have schedules?” Mari asked, looking at our 'surprise guests'.

 

  “Nope. Only DK and Seungkwan have a schedule today.” Hoshi said, smiling at Mari and I.

 

  “And i'm only a trainee, so I don't really have a schedule.” Ari said, laughing when I looked at her.

 

  “I'm here for moral support.” Jihoon said, smiling at me.

 

  “I'm here because Hoshi is here. They dragged me along since he's featured on the album and so am I. Since he's here, they had to take me. Both of us will be joining you on stage.”Zelo said, making Mari and I fall over. 

 

  “Why does no one tell us these things.” I asked, sitting on the ground with my legs crossed.

 

  “It was a surprise? Calm down you two. Don't you already have choreography for the songs they are featured in?” Yoora said, looking at Mari and I as we stood back up.
 

  “Yes. They both already know the dance...since they watched us while we practiced.” Mari said, making Jihoon look at Hoshi.

 

  “Are there any parts where they dance with you?” Yoora asked, looking at us and the two boys.

 

  “I'm blaming Soonyoung for that part. We joined them and changed some parts to where, if we ever needed to, we could perform it together.” Zelo said, looking around.

 

  “Are you trying to get me killed?” Hoshi asked, looking over at Zelo.

 

  “It doesn't matter. You two will perform with the girls today so go change. Jihoon, try not to kill your own member. Ari, you can sit with me in the VIP section.” Yoora said, dragging Ari with her.

 

  “I'm gonna go look at the stage again.” Mari said, running towards the stage.

 

  “I'm gonna die today.” I said, turning away after Mari disappeared.

 

  “I doubt that. Let me guess...your dancing partner is Soonyoung?” Jihoon asked, moving closer to me.

 

  “Yep. Mari refused multiple times to let him near her and since Zelo is tall as hell...it's near impossible for me to dance with him correctly.” I said, looking behind Jihoon when I saw movement.

 

  “Don' worry, i'm not jealous. You have to worry about Ari for that now.” Jihoon said, making me look at him confused.

 

  “Ari? Why would she get jealous of Soonyoung?” I asked, looking at him confused as hell.

 

  “Not Soonyoung....you. Her and Soonyoung have been really close lately, but I think Soonyoung's too scared to ask her to date him.” Jihoon said, coming closer to me.

 

  “It's a good thing that you are a few inches taller than me.” I said, looking up at him.

 

  “Why?” he asked, looking at me.

 

  “Cause it's easier to kiss you.” I said, laughing at the face he made.

 

  “Uhhh....Lia? Noona wants us to practice.” Soonyoung said, peaking around the corner.

 

  “Okay. Don't worry....I'll talk to him about it.” I said, kissing Jihoon's cheek before running to Soonyoung.

 

 After telling Soonyoung multiple times that it was okay that he could date Ari, he finally agreed to ask her out. The fan-meeting went on with out any problems and people were shocked to see Hoshi and Zelo on stage with us. They all came back to the hotel with us and stayed the night, since they had to fly back tomorrow.

 

  “Mari, Aribelle and Lia, you three think you can fit on one bed?” Yoora asked, looking a the three of us.

 

  “Yep.” Mari said, making Ari and I laugh.

 

  “I'm not gonna ask. The boys are in the room next to you if you need them.” Yoora said, making us all laugh out loud.

 

  “What's so funny?” Hoshi asked, coming up behind us.

 

  “Yoora noona, do the boys have to share a bed also?” I asked, still dying of laughter.

 

  “Only Hoshi and Woozi are sharing a bed. Zelo has his own.” Yoora said, rolling her eyes a little.

 

  “Can we go to the pool? We all brought swimwear along.” Zelo asked, looking over at Yoora.

 

  “Just try not to be like these two and come in so late that you end up missing your flight.” Yoora said, leaving us and going into her own room.

 

  “Let's go get ready.” Mari said, grabbing Ari and I and dragging us into our room.

 

 We all met outside before heading to the pool. Thankfully, we were the only ones there.

 

  “Ari, can I talk to you?” Soonyoung asked, grabbing Ari before she got into the water.

 

 The two walked away a little as the four of us watched them.

 

  “What are they talking about?” Mari asked, looking at me.

 

  “Soonyoung's asking her out.” I said, laughing silently.

 

  “It's about time.” Jihoon said, pulling my arm, making me look at him.

 

  “What's wrong?” I asked, looking at him.

 

  “Nothing.” he said, smiling at me.

 

 Little demon decided it was a good idea to throw me in a freezing cold pool, but Mari pushed him in right after. Zelo and Mari joined soon after and the two lovebirds entered as well.

 

 Mari and I looked at each other before looking at Ari and screeching.

 

  “What just happened?” Zelo asked, looking at the three girls.

 

  “Girl talk.” Jihoon said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

 We all swam around for a few hours before heading back to the dorms. After showering, Mari, Ari and I went over to the boys room to bother them. We all ending up falling asleep on the ground in the boys' room. Jihoon and I were cuddling, Soonyoung and Ari were laying close to each other, and Zelo and Mari fell asleep facing each other.

 

…..........WEEEEEE much sleeping, such lol. Hehe....all the lols in one chapter. This story will be ending a lot sooner than I hoped. Only because there isn't much more to do with it as far as plot goes. No there will not be a fan-meeting version for Kim and Sera...only because they have Doogi and he's not cool enough to let boys join in on the fan-meeting...let alone have them wake up late....I know I said there was about 10-15 chapters left, but there isn't much to put in...so it may only be 5 chapters. I thank you all for subscribing to the story and for sticking with me for these last few months. The last five chapters will be posted over the course of five days...and the fifth chapter will be the epilogue. (Pics are below as usual)

 

~PICS~

 

-Performances-

 

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vtxuee.jpg

 

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vjpnac.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/21abwj7.jpg

-Pool-

 

Lia: http://i66.tinypic.com/2hyjblj.jpg

Mari: http://i65.tinypic.com/33c7k47.png

Ari: http://i66.tinypic.com/eznld.png

Jihoon: http://i63.tinypic.com/2hp13it.jpg

Soonyoung: http://i63.tinypic.com/2sb1ysp.jpg

Zelo: http://i63.tinypic.com/30uemph.jpg