Ch.29

With Seventeen!

Ch.29

“Zhēnzhū in China! Pt.2”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Goodnight Sera.” Kim said, falling asleep as well.

 

  “Goodnight unnie.” Sera said, turning out the lights before the two fell completely asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 The girls woke up pretty late into the afternoon, having not been woken up by Doogi a lot earlier.

 

  “Girl's it's almost two in the afternoon, do you ever plan to wake up?” Doogi asked, coming into the room.

 

  “Only if you have coffee.” Kim mumbled, hiding under the bed sheets.

 

  “There is a restaurant down stairs you can go to. Eat breakfast, have coffee and do what ever you want today. Tomorrow is your fan meet.” Doogi grumbled, leaving the room to the two girls.

 

  “Unnie, let's get ready. We still need to finish shopping at the mall.” Sera said, sitting up in bed.

 

  “Okay. Are you going to shower first?” Kim asked, getting out of bed.

 

  “No. You can go first while I look for some clothes to wear.” Sera said, getting down on the ground in front of her luggage.

 

  “Okay. I won't be long.” Kim said, going into the restroom.

 

 Not long after Kim emerged and Sera went into the shower.

 

  “So what all are we doing today?” Sera asked, fully dressed for the day.

 

  “Hmm...Probably just shopping and swimming.” Kim said, making Sera nod.

 

  “Sounds like a good plan since it's already three in the afternoon.” Sera said, glancing at the clock.

 

  “By the time we get to the mall it'll be four so we should probably go now.” Kim said, grabbing her wallet and a hat.

 

  “Let's go then.” Sera said, doing the same before they left the room.

 

 The girls stayed at the mall for a few hours before finally leaving. By the time they got back to the hotel it was almost eight at night. Thankfully, the pool was open twenty-four hours and had lights all over the place.

 

  “Let's hurry and change. I'm kind of glad it is late. That means no one will be at the pool.” Sera said, opening the hotel room.

 

  “Yeah. Are you finally going to wear a bikini?” Kim asked, quickly changing out of her clothes and into her new bathing suit.

 

  “Yes. Just don't tell anyone.” Sera said, glaring at the small girl.

 

  “My lips are sealed.” Kim said, pretending to lock up and throw away the key.

 

  “Good. I finally found a two-piece bathing suit that I like.” Sera said, changing into it rather quick.

 

  “It is very nice. Let's go then shall we?” Kim said, leaving the room and leading the way to the pool.

 

  “Wow. It's even nicer when you enter it completely.” Sera said, looking around the pool.

 

 Very few people were still there and a few were just getting ready to leave.

 

  “This place is currently my favorite place in the world.” Kim said, jumping into the pool.

 

  “It'd be cool if Lia and Mari could see it. This place is huge.” Sera said, slowly getting into the water and swimming towards Kim.

 

  “I'm sure they've already had their share of swimming in a pool.” Kim said, swimming backwards around the pool.

 

  “Be careful. You might hit your head.” Sera said, making sure the smaller girl didn't smash her head into a wall.

 

  “Hey....I'm supposed to be the older one.” Kim said, getting upright to pout at Sera.

 

  “Sure you are Melody. I can't wait to get back to Korea. Since you know...we are getting new dorms.” Sera said, calling Kim by her first name.

 

  “Wow I haven't heard that name in a really long time.” Kim said, looking around to see that there were only two other people there, a couple who looked like they were mid-twenties.

 

  “I know. It's been a long time since a lot of things. I miss California and our classmates..well, kind of for that last one. Ever since we came here it's been so...fast pace. We learned three languages in three months and debuted both as a group and as units in less than a year.” Sera said, sitting on the steps.

 

  “I know. I think Lia is getting frustrated lately. Trying to keep our dating lives out of our idol lives is pretty hard. Ever since Lia started dating Jihoon, she gets irritated faster and she hardly gets sleep. Same with Mari since they are preparing for our group comeback as soon as we return. With the news of Ari and Myon...it must be even harder because now they have their family to look out for as well. Mari and Myon fought before she got on the plane and Lia and Aribelle just stared at each other not knowing what to do. It's hard not being able to do much in the group.” Kim said, watching the water slowly move.

 

  “Don't say things like that. Lia and Mari are happy with the way things are now. Although a lot has happened really fast i'm sure they still love what is going on. They are finally living their dream and get to do so with two of their best friends and now their siblings. We do as much for them as they do us, although we support each other in different ways. With all of us dating, it's going to be hard, but I know that we can make it.” Sera said, playing with her necklace.

 

  “Jisoo gave me a necklace....I was kind of shocked when he did. I think Mari got one from Junhui as well. The boys are so cheesy. They get it from Coups.” Kim said, making Sera whack her.

 

  “Ugh...I know. He's such a bad influence. I wonder how Mari and Lia feel lately...they don't really talk much.” Sera said, looking at the necklace on Kim's neck. Why hadn't she noticed it before?

 

  “Being raised the way they were...I think it's hard for them to talk to other people. They grew up with only each other and now there are more people who they can talk to, but they don't know how. Maybe one day we can all talk as a group, learn some things and maybe get ideas for stuff. Right now things are just very complicated.” Kim said, moving in the water a little.

 

  “My is going numb. Let's swim for a few minutes and then head up. It's getting really late.” Sera said, getting into the water before swimming around.

 

 The two swam for fifteen minutes before headed up to their room. After the two showered, they sat on their beds for a few minutes and Sera the television.

 

  “Unnie....Lia and Mari are on the news.” Sera said, catching Kim's attention.

 

  “Of course..in bikini's at the pool. Im sure Jihoon and Junhui messaged them about it as soon as they saw.” Kim said, laughing at the two members.

 

  “I don't need to see the texts to know that it happened.” Sera said, turning off the television.

 

  “Let's get some sleep. It's past two in the morning.” Kim said, hopping into her bed and curling up.

 

  “Good night unnie.” Sera said, clicking off the light.

 

  “Good night Sera.” Kim said, passing out.

 

…..............WELP....that happened XD...Hope you liked the second part and next will be the 'Bejeweled' fan meet. This is the third update with in a few hours so please make sure that you read all of them :) See you next time and pics are below as always :)

 

~Pics~

 

Sera's bathing suit: http://i66.tinypic.com/2aettvp.jpg

Kim's bathing suit: http://i68.tinypic.com/20rmlxf.jpg

Kim's necklace: http://i67.tinypic.com/25a2e86.jpg