Ch.15

With Seventeen!

Ch.15

'The Showcase!'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 'I already have it on. Everyone is already asleep here I think. Good night Lia. <3' -Jihoon

 

 I smiled at the text before sending a heart back and putting my phone on the charger. I changed into my pajamas before putting the jacket back on and falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It was the morning of our showcase and we were all freaking out. We all were rushing around trying to get our things together before Doogi oppa came with the van.

 

  “Alright girls let go. We have rehersal for an hour and then the showcase becomes live and all of your fans will be there.” Doogi oppa said, coming in the door. 

 

  “Thanks for helping with the nerves.” I said, showing a thumbs up.

 

  “Don't worry about clothes and hair and make up and things like that. That is why you have make up artists and all your outfits are already at the site.” he said, making us all breath a sigh of relief.

 

  “That would have been nice to know..before hand.” Kim said, plopping on the couch.

 

  “I thought you already knew. Let's go. Seventeen are already waiting at the site.” Doogi said, making us all go bright pink.

 

 Of course the morning after the 'tour' we all spoke about what happened and of course Mari being Mari, noticed my missing necklace. Junhui and Mari had actually gotten around to talking instead of just staring at each other, plus him telling her that she was cute. Coups and Sera mostly talked about different rap styles and managed to get each others numbers (or at least that's all she was telling us) and Jisoo and Kim spoke to each other mostly in English, making Jisoo very happy to have a full conversation with someone in said language.

 

  “Let's not keep them waiting.” Mari said smiling, while walking out the door.

 

 We arrived at the building and entered through the parking garage before going to get our first set of clothes on and make up done.

 

  “I'm gonna have to come to more showcases.” a voice said from behind, causing us to turn.

 

  “Shut up Hoshi before you get slapped.” Coups said, moving forward to say hi to us.

 

  “Hi everyone.” I said, waving at everyone.

 

 The girls and I were in out first outfits of four and were feeling slightly self-conscious, since all of us were in knee high dresses. Of course there were safety shorts underneath, but that still didn't help much.

 

  “Nice dresses.” Seungkwan said, making us all turn to him.

 

  “Thanks...” Sera said, blankly staring at him.

 

  “She doesn't like dresses.” Kim said, awkwardly patting Sera's back.

 

  “She looks great.” Coups said, making all the boys laugh.

 

  “How come you two are so quiet?” Junhui asked, looking at Mari and I.

 

  “No reason.” I mumbled, looking around.

 

 Mari had poked my arm as soon as she saw the chain of my necklace on Jihoon's neck.

 

  “Are you sure?” Jihoon asked, walking forward.

 

  “Yeah, we are fine. Just trying to stay calm.” Mari said, glancing at Jihoon before smiling.

 

  “Let's go start practicing. We have about thirty minutes before they start letting people in.” Hoshi said, grabbing Mari and I and practically dragging us to the stage...not a good idea when i'm wearing four inch heels.

 

  “KWON SOONYOUNG I AM WEARING HEELS!” I screeched, making sure I didn't fall over.

 

 Jihoon came up behind us and made Hoshi let go before balancing me.

 

  “Please try not to injure them before they have to go onstage.” Jihoon said, staring blankly at Hoshi.

 

  “Sorry..” he said, looking over to make sure Mari was okay.

 

  “I'm fine. My heels aren't as high as Lia's own.” Mari said, smiling lightly before asking if I was okay.

 

  “I'm fine...just scared me.” I said, thanking Jihoon before moving to stand by Mari.

 

 Mari has been my best friend for years and yeah she knows of my giant fangirl crush on Jihoon, but again...who actually gets to be near their bias? Much less in a very friendly relationship with one? Needless to say, Mari was just being protective and didn't want me to get hurt and I knew it.

 

  “Let's start then shall we?” Coups asked, standing next to Sera in the back.

 

  “Let's start.” Kim said, happily, holding onto Jisoo's arm.

 

 The thirty minutes went by fast, with us not actually playing our songs just practicing the speaking parts.

 

 Slowly the place began to fill up with people and soon enough the place was full.

 

  “Omo...there are so many people...” I said, looking out from behind the camera.

 

  “Just stay calm and you'll be fine.” Soonyoung said, patting my arm.

 

 We all jumped when Jihoon announced us and we had to enter the stage.

 

insert multiple screams

 

  “Annyeonghaseyo. ulineun banjjag banjjag GEMS ida! Ulileul jal dolbwa juseyo!” the girls and I said, bowing towards everyone.

 

  “Wahh...so cute.” Vernon said into the speaker, making girls scream.

 

  “Let's get started. Hello, this is Seventeen's Vernon/Woozi and we will be your MC's for today.” Vernon and Jihoon said, bowing to everyone.

 

 The boys continued talking and asked a few questions before we performed our title track, 'International GEMS'. It was a generally upbeat and really dancy song, which made me question why we were in dresses for the first part of the showcase, but we managed.

 

  “WOW!...This is actually our first time hearing the song. They wanted us to be as surprised as you are since the music video comes out today. We've only heard 'Only Today', which had an MV released prior to the showcase.” Vernon said, nodding when everyone didn't believe him.

 

  “Who wants to hear 'Only Today?” Jihoon asked into the mic.

 

 Everyone in the audience screamed, making me smile.

 

 People in the crowd started to shout our names when the song started to play. For this song, since it was a sad ballad, we stood in a row.

 

  “SARANGHAE!!!” someone from the crowd yelled very loud during Mari's part.

 

 When the song finished, Mari and I got off stage and ran to the back to change since we had a dance duet together while Sera and Kim answered some questions.

 

  “The girls have put together some songs that will not appear on their album, but will be performed tonight. Please give it up for GEMS' Lia and Mari.” Jihoon said, introducing Mari and I.

 

 Mari and I performed two songs, both composed by each of us. The first one we did is called 'Love Myself', written by myself and the second one was called 'Confident', written by Mari.

 

 “Such talented girls. Next we have Sera and Kim, doing rap and dance songs.” Vernon said, making people scream, some screaming way louder than others.

 

 Parts of their songs were written by Mari and I, while Sera wrote all the rap parts and Kim partook in the chorus. The first song's title was 'I'm Stronger', and the second was called 'It's Going Down'.

 

 After their performance, Mari and I came back on stage in our final outfits and were asked the same questions that Kim and Sera got asked while we changed for the duet.

 

  “Alright, the girls only have a few more songs left so I hope your ready for this.” Vernon said, backing off the stage as our song 'Indestructible Hope' came on.

 

 The song was a pop ballad and used mostly hand movements instead of an actual dance.

 

  “Time for their final song before they come up one last time, who's ready?” Jihoon asked, pointing his mic towards the crowd.

 

 Everyone screamed, but Jihoon pretended he couldn't hear them and asked again, tempting them to get louder, and louder they did.

 

 The final song we had was called 'Our Color', a song that I made in accordance to the fact that all of us have our own style, both in clothes and music, as well as color within the group.

 

  “While the two girls go change we'll be giving away some free merchandise. We'll ask questions and the first hand we see in the air we will give them a prize, but only if they get it correct.” Vernon said, Jihoon coming on stage with a box full of things.

 

 Not too long after they started, we all came back on stage.

 

  “Alright, now that they're back we can ask more questions right?” Jihoon asked, smiling at the fans.

 

  “Let's get personal for a while.” Vernon said, making me and the girls glance at him.

 

 After asking questions about our family and who we were closest to, the showcase ended with an encore of 'International GEMS'.

 

  “Good job girls.” Coups said, high fiving us as we came down from the stage to the back.

 

  “You guys really made all those songs?” Seungkwan asked, moving closer to us.

 

  “Yes.” Mari and I said, smiling at each other.

 

  “That was creepy.” Vernon said, coming up behind us and patting our shoulders.

 

  “Let's go to your dressing room.” Hoshi said, grabbing my hand and pulling again, thankfully this time I was wearing shoes.

 

  “Why are you in such a rush to get us there?” I asked, holding Mari's hand as Hoshi continued to pull me.

 

  “SURPRISE!!!!” the rest of the members of Seventeen were inside our dressing room with a cake and party poppers, causing Kim to jump slightly.

 

  “What the hell?” I mumbled in english, causing the rest of my group and Vernon and Jisoo to laugh.

 

 Jihoon walked up to us with a cake in his hand before Coups lit the candles and they sang for us.

 

  “My birthday isn't till next month, but this will work.” I said, making everyone laugh.

 

 Jihoon snuck up behind me with cake on his hand before poking me in the face with it.

 

  “Oh shizz.....Lia's gonna kill you.” Kim said, looking at my surprised face.

 

  “I'm not gonna kill the pixie.” I said, wiping the cake off my face before eating it.

 

  “Now i'm scared.” Mari said, looking at me.

 

 I smiled at Mari and she started to shake her head, finally getting what I was gonna do.

 

  “Mari, what is she going to do?” Junhui asked, stepping back.

 

  “Nothing.” Mari said, looking at him innocently.

 

 No one believed her, but after a few minutes and nothing happening everyone calmed down.

 

  “GAHHH!!!!!!” Jihoon yelled, when I attacked his face with icing from the cake.

 

  “Revenge pixie. Revenge.” I said, laughing, poking his nose even after smearing icing across his cheek.

 

  “Should have seen that one coming.” Jeonghan said, looking over at where Jihoon and I were.

 

  “Keep talking angel and you'll be next.” I said, going back to my cake.

 

 Not long after my phone started to go off, thus Jihoon's voice blasted through the room.

 

  “Hi.” I said, waving when everyone turned to me.

 

 After looking at my text, everyone stopped paying attention and went back to trying to get cake icing all over everyone.

 

 'Did you really have to get it all over my cheek and nose?' -Jihoon

 

 'Your fault. :P' -Lia

 

 'I'm surprised you haven't changed your ring tone.' -Jihoon

 

 'Why would I? BTW my necklace looks nice on you xD' -Lia

 

 'Maybe then everyone would stop having heart attacks. And thank you, my jacket looked quiet nice on you last week.' - Jihoon

 

 'Hush it...you'll make me blush and I can't hit you.' -Lia

 

 'Speaking of....Did I do something to make Mari mad?' -Jihoon

 

 'No...she's just over protective of her best friend.' -Lia

 

 'She won't kill me will she? o.o' -Jihoon

 

 'No...idk, maybe. XD' -Lia

 

 'That's nice to know.' -Jihoon

 

 I just laughed at the last text before putting my phone down and standing up.

 

  “Mari.” I said, calling her over.

 

  “Yes Liaaa........-” the 'a' in my name got extended when I poked her in the nose with icing before running away.

 

 Mari chased me for a good five seconds before someone caught me and held me still while Mari wiped icing on my cheek.

 

  “I only put it on your nose though.” I said, pouting as I wiped my face.

 

  “I know.” she said, smiling widely at me.

 

  “If anyone puts icing on me, they are gonna loose fingers.” Sera said, causing everyone to back up.

 

 Three seconds later I heard someone make a yelping sound.

 

  “I told you not to.” Sera said, holding Coups in a mercy position. (If no one has ever played mercy you have a sad childhood.)

 

  “Girls it's time to head home now. Say goodbye and i'll drop you home.” Doogi said, peaking inside.

 

  “Okay.” we chorused, Sera slowly letting go of Coups' hand.

 

  “Remind me never to touch her.” Coups said, slowly backing away.

 

  “She told you not to put icing on her.” I said, shrugging at him.

 

  “See you guys later.” Kim said, openly hugging Jisoo.

 

  “AWWWEEE!!!!” Mari and I said, laughing when Kim glared at us.

 

  “Go hug the pixie you damn cat.” Kim said, making me stare at her wide eyed.

 

  “Don't even say anything panda.” I said, moving to cover Mari's mouth.

 

  “I wasn't going to...I was gonna hug the Chinese boy.” she said, moving to go hug Junhui.

 

 It took pushing from Kim in order for me to actually hug Jihoon, since I know he doesn't like being affectionate in front of s.

 

  “When do I get my jacket back?” he whispered in my ear.

 

  “When can I have the necklace back?” I asked back, making him chuckle.

 

  “Maybe later.” he said, making me slap him lightly.

 

  “You still have icing on your face.” I said, wiping the side of his cheek.

 

  “Thanks.” he mumbled moving back a little.

 

  “Welcome pixie.” I said, kissing his cheek lightly, after moving to make sure no one would see.

 

 The girls and I left and got home and showered in groups, before falling asleep, because after today, our lives were going to be busy.

 

…...........wow...another long chapter...not as long as the previous...but still long and I hope you all liked it! Slowly the couples are coming out and this story is in a very cheesy state right now XD Pictures of their outfits are bellow as always and I'll see you guys soon! <3

 

~Outfits~

 

  • Opening

 

Lia: http://i64.tinypic.com/24275gl.png

Mari: http://i63.tinypic.com/24fhhqd.png

Sera: http://i67.tinypic.com/2z897x5.png

Kim: http://i68.tinypic.com/28uk8d5.png

  • Duets

 

Lia and Mari: http://i67.tinypic.com/2njyixf.jpg

Sera and Kim: http://i68.tinypic.com/2lsf8et.png

 

  • Final

 

All: http://i66.tinypic.com/b3x0ky.jpg