Ch.28

With Seventeen!

Ch.28

“Zhēnzhū in China! Pt.1”

 

~No one's P.O.V~

 

 After Lia and Mari left for Japan, Kim and Sera had to wait at the airport until their flight had to take off.

 

  “Why did Mari and Lia get stuck with the cool manager?” Kim asked, sitting next to Sera.

 

  “Because Yoora unnie actually knows how to get around Japan. Doogi is good with China, I guess.” Sera said, shrugging at the question.

 

  “Yoora unnie is really pretty. Especially for being in her late twenties.” Kim said, looking around the airport.

 

 It was only going on five in the morning and the two girls hardly had any sleep, so they had planned to sleep on the plane.

 

  “I just can't wait to get on the plane. I feel like i'm gonna sleep the entire ride there and most likely pass out in the car on the way to the hotel. Where did Doogi oppa go?” Sera asked, looking around for said manager.

 

  “I think he went to get coffee.” Kim said, looking around as well.

 

  “I'm everywhere you two aren't looking.” Doogi said, causing the girls to turn around.

 

 Stars entered their eyes when they saw that Doogi had bought them coffees as well.

 

  “Thank you so much.” Sera said, taking the coffee before drinking it.

 

  “Let's go. Your flight is about ready for boarding.” Doogi said, making the two girls stand.

 

 Not long after that, the announcement for their flight came over the intercom.

 

  “Perfect timing.” Kim said, showing him a thumbs up with her free hand.

 

  “When we get to China you girls can have a day to look around and go shopping or what ever. Your fan meet won't be for two days, so use your free time wisely.” Doogi said, stepping into the plane with Sera and Kim close behind.

 

  “You got it, but for now, I'm gonna sleep.” Sera said, pulling out a neck rest and putting in head phones.

 

  “I'm gonna do the same.” Kim mumbled, pulling out a bright pink neck rest and curling into a ball.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Both Sera and Kim woke up an hour before landing and took in the morning light that surrounded China.

 

  “I wonder why my mom didn't like it here...it's very beautiful.” Kim said, looking out of the planes window.

 

  “It is, but it's very crowded.” Doogi said, glancing out the window as well.

 

  “You must have to come here a lot, huh?” Sera asked, glancing at Doogi.

 

  “Not really, but i'm here enough to know where everything is.” he said, smiling at the two girls.
 

  “It must get boring being the manager of an all girl group.” Kim said, sitting back.

 

  “Not really. Although I am happy to say that I got stuck with you two rather than Mari and Lia. They probably would have driven me crazy.” Doogi said, shuddering at the thought.

 

  “Probably, but i'm sure Yoora unnie knows how to handle them.” Sera said, laughing as she thought of the two hyper girls.

 

  “Food, shopping and pools. That is all you need to satisfy those two.” Kim said, making the other two nod in agreement.

 

  “Oh, and coffee.” Doogi said, making the girls laugh.

 

  “We all need coffee.” Sera said, making the two look at their empty coffee cups from the airport before they nodded.

 

 It didn't take long for the plane to land after their conversation. The girls rented a car as Doogi offered to take their luggage's to the hotel so that they could start early. Since China was a big place, it would most likely take both of their days off to see everything.

 

  “Where do you want to go first?” Sera asked, driving through the roads slowly.

 

 Kim looked at the map a few times before responding.

 

  “I kind of want to go to the Forbidden City. My mom used to tell me stories before she got so busy with work.” she said, looking back down at the map.

 

 After following Kim's herp direction skills, they made it.

 

  “After this we can walk the 'Wall of China'.” Sera said, making Kim whine.

 

  “I'm gonna do so much walking today.” she said, looking around the giant area.

 

  “You got to choose first. So I get to choose next.” Sera said, making Kim shrug since she couldn't really argue.

 

 The girls went to five major sightseeing areas. Around three in the afternoon, the girls finally headed to the Gate City Shopping Mall. They spent almost three hours wandering the mall and buying things to bring home as well as things to give Lia and Mari.

 

  “Wow...it's already going on six. We should head to the hotel.” Sera said, looking at her watch.

 

  “Yeah. Let's head there now. My feet are hurting and we hardly got to look at all the store here. Which hotel are we staying at again?” Kim asked, still looking around as they left the mall.

 

  “Kuntai Royal hotel and we can come back tomorrow.” Sera said, putting all of the bags in the trunk.

 

  “Sounds really fancy.” Kim said, making Sera laugh.

 

  “I'm sure it is.” she said, getting into the car and waiting for Kim to buckle her seat belt before following the directions Doogi gave her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 The girls arrived at the hotel almost forty minutes later.

 

  “I was right. It's hella fancy.” Kim said, getting out of the car.

 

  “It really is. Let's go inside, i'm sure Doogi oppa is waiting for us.” Sera said, grabbing Kim's arm and pulling her into the hotel.

 

 They stopped in the lobby and looked around in shock before Doogi called out to them.

 

  “When you girls are done ogling the building, please follow me. After you settle into your room, you can look around the hotel.” he said, coming up behind them and slowly pushing them towards the elevators.

 

  “This place is hella huge.” Kim said, hardly paying attention to anything.

 

  “It is, but please pay attention before you fall over.” Doogi said, holding Kim up after she almost ran into a door.

 

 The ride up to the rooms was silent and Doogi let them in before speaking again.

 

  “My room is right next door. Get comfortable in the room and let me know when you plan on leaving this level.” Doogi said before leaving and closing the door behind him.

 

  “I wonder if Lia and Mari's hotel is this big...” Kim said, walking through the hotel room and entering anything she saw.

 

  “Even the bathrooms here are nice.” Sera said, reappearing into the bedroom.

 

  “At least they gave us separate beds. We probably would have kick each other in our sleep until one ended up on the floor...most likely me.” Kim said, plopping on the bed that had her suitcase in front of it.

 

  “Probably.” Sera said, opening her suitcase.

 

 The girls showered and changed before they went next door to let Doogi know that they were gonna look around the hotel.

 

  “Okay. Just pay attention to where you are going and try not to get lost. Let me know when you are back and order room service if you guys want food.” Doogi said, smiling with a thumbs up before closing the door.

 

  “Why is he being so cool?” Kim asked, raising an eyebrow at the door.

 

  “He doesn't want to get out-cooled by Yoora unnie, so he's trying to loosen up.” Sera said, shrugging since it seemed like the only legit answer.

 

  “That works.” Kim said, shrugging as well.

 

 They went around each of the floor trying to memorize the building. They found the pool, one of the ballrooms, and a restaurant before finally heading back to their room to sleep.

 

  “Today was very....eventful.” Kim said, plopping onto her bed.

 

  “Let's hope tomorrow all we have to do is shopping.” Sera said, getting under the blankets.

 

  “Maybe swim a little too. I'm sure Lia and Mari already did that.” Kim said, making Sera laugh.

 

  “Most likely. Unnie probably stayed in her room and slept the entire time.” Sera mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

 

  “Goodnight Sera.” Kim said, falling asleep as well.

 

  “Goodnight unnie.” Sera said, turning out the lights before the two fell completely asleep.

 

….....................YAY!! Some insight on what Zhēnzhū is up to in China. Next chapter will be these two as well before it goes back to Lia and Mari. I hope you liked this chapter because I sure did. The hotel is actually ready pretty (I only know from research, since i've never left my home). Please let me know what you think of the hotel and subscribe if you like the story :) (Pics are down below)

 

~Pics~

 

-Sights-

 

Forbidden City: http://i67.tinypic.com/2cqzin7.jpg

Great Wall: http://i64.tinypic.com/9gdpn8.jpg

National Museum: http://i65.tinypic.com/25fu4vm.jpg

Houhai Lake: http://i63.tinypic.com/2hxc7t5.jpg

Beihai Park: http://i63.tinypic.com/im6zhg.jpg

Gate City Mall: http://i68.tinypic.com/28k6hyr.jpg

-Hotel-

 

Exterior: http://i66.tinypic.com/2569t29.jpg

Lobby: http://i65.tinypic.com/4htsu9.jpg

Room: http://i63.tinypic.com/1znobgi.jpg

Restroom: http://i63.tinypic.com/2d946lh.jpg

Pool: http://i67.tinypic.com/2mgo3zm.jpg

Restaurant: http://i67.tinypic.com/30m20xv.jpg

Ballroom: http://i63.tinypic.com/11ugkxx.jpg