Ch.18

With Seventeen!

Ch.18

'What Now?'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

 'Goodnight. <3' – Jihoon

 

 I smiled at my phone before putting it on the charger and falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It had only been two days since Jihoon and the other two made a surprise visit to our dorms, but now it seemed another was happening...and on VERY short notice.

 

  “Girls, are you awake yet?” an almost silent Doogi said, opening the front door to our dorm.

 

 It was silent so Doogi took that as a sign we were all still asleep, letting the thirteen members of Seventeen along with the six members of B.A.P, and one confused Jinhoo.

 

  “If they are still asleep, then why are we entering?” Jinhoo asked silently, moving towards Coups.

 

  “Because the girls like it when we wake them up.” Seungkwan said, a big grin eating at his face.

 

  “I am not responsible if Lia or Kim throw you out of a window.” Jihoon said, moving to sit on the couch.

 

  “Lia's your girlfriend, therefore, you are somewhat responsible.” Seungkwan said, showing him tongue.

 

  “Wait...what?” Youngguk, the leader of BAP asked, looking around in shock.

 

  “All four girls are taken. Sorry.” Doogi said, rolling his eyes.

 

 No one had noticed that there was a missing Seungkwan until they heard him yell.

 

  “I told him not to.” Jihoon said, moving to go save .

 

 Everyone slowly pilled into my room to see Seungkwan in a choke-hold on my bed.

 

  “Lia...let the idiot go.” Jihoon said, moving towards the bed.

 

  “Nope. I told him if he ever woke me up like that again he'd regret it.” I said, tightening my hold around the boy.

 

 All I was doing was hugging him really hard, so there was no actual threat.

 

  “Why are you guys here anyways?” I asked, turning to look at my alarm clock.

 

 My eyes turned into slits and I glared at everyone in the room.

 

  “Doogi hyung told us all to come over.” Seungkwan said, trying to break free of my grip.

 

 I finally let him go before sitting up straight.

 

  “Pray tell....why the heck you are here at seven-thirty in the morning.” I said, turning my head towards Doogi PD.

 

  “Because we have a lot of work. Soonyoung, you already know Lia. Zelo and Jinhoo, this is Lia Choi, the leader of GEMS. Lia, this is BAP and the leader of UP10TION.” Doogi said, pointing at the seven people I didn't notice.

 

  “I know Jinhoo, we met during our final stage. I also know BAP since I was a fan of them before coming to Korea.” I said smiling at the all before bowing.

 

  “Let's get out so she can get ready for the...-” Doogi got cut off when the door slammed open.

 

  “Who is touching my woman?” Mari asked from the door, holding a kitchen knife.

 

  “No one touched her....Seungkwan woke her up again.” Junhui said, moving to take the knife from Mari.

 

  “Stupid.” Mari said, looking at Seungkwan, who was now hiding behind Coups.

 

  “Let the girls get ready. We'll all be waiting in the living room.” Doogi said, pushing everyone out of the room.

 

  “Now can I go back to sleep?” I asked, glancing at Jihoon who closed the door behind him.

 

  “If I can't, then neither can you. I'll wait here while you get ready.” he said, moving to sit on my bed.

 

  “Does anyone even know you are still in here?” I asked, moving over a little for him.

 

  “Probably not.” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

  “Good. Then we can both go back to sleep.” I said, leaning over and pulling him to lay down near me.

 

  “If I get killed later, i'm blaming you.” Jihoon said, moving under the covers and pulling me towards him.

 

  “No one will kill you. Because then i'll have to kill them.” I said, snuggling into my bed.

 

  “You're cheesy in the morning.” he said, laughing into my shoulder.

 

  “Only to you...and Mari.” I mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

 

  “YAH! JIHOON GET OUT HERE NOW!” Coups yelled, banging on the door.

 

  “That didn't last long.” Jihoon said, nudging my shoulder with his chin.

 

  “Obviously.” I said, rolling over on top of Jihoon to get off the bed.

 

  “This is a very tempting position.” he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

 

  “I'm trying to get off the bed.” I said, showing him tongue before rolling off completely and hitting the floor.

 

  “That sounded like it hurt.” Jihoon said, moving to get out of the bed and help me up.

 

  “Nope. Happens a lot. Get out so I can get ready.” I said, moving to my closet and grabbing clothes and putting them on my bed before walking towards the bathroom.

 

 The bathroom had two doors, one leading to my room and the other one leading into Mari's room.

 

  “I can stay here and wait. Just go in.” he said, smiling at me.

 

  “Fine, but this time it isn't my fault if you die.” I said, walking into the bathroom to see Mari waiting.

 

  “Jihoon stayed in your room?” Mari asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yep.” I said, getting undressed and stepping into the shower.

 

  “It's okay...Junhui followed me into mine.” she said, stepping in with me.

 

  “Let's just hurry before someone kills them both.” I said, laughing when she moved under the shower head.

 

~In Lia's room~

 

 Jihoon stayed in Lia's bed, looking around the room.

 

  “YAH JIHOON! WHAT ARE you....oh....never mind.” Coups yelled coming in and then lowering his voice when he realized Jihoon was alone in the room.

 

  “What?” Jihoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Nothing. I thought Lia was still in here with you. Where did she go?” Coups asked, moving into the room and closing the door behind him.

 

  “Shower.” Jihoon said, pointing at the door opposite of the bed.

 

  “Oh. That makes sense.” Coups said, moving closer to the bed.

 

  “I heard you finally gave Sera the necklace you bought her like...two weeks ago.” Jihoon said, smiling when Coups slapped his covered leg.

 

  “Did she say you could lay in her bed?” Coups asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yeah. We were in it together for a few minutes and she was falling asleep until you yelled.” Jihoon said, rolling his eyes when Coups stared at him with wide eyes.

 

  “Oh....It's a good thing I yelled then.” Coups said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

  “So...is there a reason you are both still in here?” I asked, coming out of the bathroom in a towel.

 

  “Coups....out.” Jihoon said, pushing the older one away from the bed.

 

  “You too.” he said, grabbing Jihoon's arm and pulling him out of the room.

 

 I stood there shaking my head at them before getting dressed and going into the living room where everyone was already waiting.

 

  “So...how was your changing experience?” Mari asked, leaning close to me.

 

  “Jihoon and Coups were in my room and I walked out in a towel. So far it's been an interesting morning.” I said, making her laugh.

 

  “Junhui and Minghao were on my bed talking in Chinese. Pretty much the same thing happened.” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

 

  “Okay....now I know you are supposed to be resting for a month...but I want you guys to be as prepared as possible. I brought along all of Seventeen and BAP since they had no schedule and I just grabbed Jinhoo on the way here, seeing as we'll need him as well.” Doogi said, pointing to everyone.

 

  “Still doesn't explain why it had to be so early in the morning.” Sera said, glaring at Doogi.

 

 It was cold today, so the girls and I were wearing jeans and a jacket, with socks on our feet.

 

  “Because we have a lot to talk about, or at least the ones on the two albums. You guys can split up and choose who you want to hang around with today. There are things I need to do at the company. I'll be back some time tonight. Please don't forget to eat.” Doogi said, getting up and leaving the dorm.

 

  “I don't like him sometimes.” I said, moving to stand up.

 

  “Okay. So whoever wants to stay with Lia and I, come to Lia's room and whoever wants to be with Sera and Kim....then they can choose which room.” Mari said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

 

 Mari, Junhui, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Dino, Zelo, Himchan, Youngguk and I went into my room and the others all followed Sera and Kim into Sera's room.

 

  “Unnie, where is the song list for the mini-album?” Mari asked, looking around my desk.

 

  “Inside the drawer.” I said, plopping on my bed.

 

  “Found it.” she sung, pulling it out and walking over to me.

 

  “So how many songs are gonna be on the album?” Soonyoung asked, sitting on the floor.

 

 Jihoon, Junhui, Mari and I were all on my bed.

 

  “Seven. Both of you will be featured in three of the songs. Two each and then one together, which is the title song.” I said, flopping so that I was laying down on my bed while I reached back to grab my song book.

 

 I felt someone holding down my shirt and when I sat up, I found out it was Mari.

 

  “Thank you.” I said, smiling at her.

 

  “You're welcome Kitty.” Mari said, smiling back.

 

  “So what are the names of the songs?” Zelo asked, leaning against the chair that came from my desk.

 

  “There are seven songs and out of all of them only two will have only Mari and I by ourselves.” I said, moving to show them the tracklist.

 

   TRACKLIST~

 

  1. 信仰 (Faith, ft. Hoshi and Zelo)

  2. 私はあなたの星です (I am Your Star, ft. Hoshi)

  3. 孤独な (Lonely, ft. Zelo)

  4. (Love)
  5. 365日 (365 Days, ft. Zelo)

  6. 唯一の希望 (Only Hope)

  7. 青い海 (Blue Sea ft. Hoshi)
    “Do you guys write all these songs?” Youngguk asked, sitting next to Zelo.

    “Yep. I have an entire book filled with lyrics and so does she.” I said, pointing at Mari.

    “How long have you been writing?” Zelo asked, looking at us in shock.

    “Since middle school.” Mari and I said at the same time, freaking everyone out.

    “Please...never do that again...” Jeonghan said, moving back a little.

    “We weren't called twins when we were younger for nothing.” Mari said, shrugging her shoulders.

    “You mean that happens more than normal?” Jihoon asked, looking at me.

    “Yep. Even when we message each other.” I said, laughing at him face.

    “These songs sound nice. When do we get to see the lyrics?” Soonyoung asked, bouncing a little.

    “I can make copies right now.” I said, hopping off the bed and nearly stepping on him.

    “I'll follow.” Jihoon said, moving to follow me out of the room.

 …...Welp....i'll stop this right here XD....Don't worry...I'm updating three times tonight so you can see all the shenanigans happen with out waiting! <3 See you guys soon!