Ch.19

With Seventeen!

Ch.19

'Feeding an Army'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “I can make copies right now.” I said, hopping off the bed and nearly stepping on him.

  “I'll follow.” Jihoon said, moving to follow me out of the room.

 

~Now~

 Jihoon and I left, making everyone turn to Mari and Junhui.

  “Those two are really dating?” Himchan asked, looking at Mari.

  “Yeah.” she said, nodding her head slowly.

  “For how long?” Zelo asked, raising an eyebrow.

  “Almost two months already.” Junhui said, leaning back a little.

  “We heard all four of you were dating...who?” Youngguk asked, sitting up straight.

  “I'm obviously dating him. Kim is dating Jisoo and Sera is dating Coups.” Mari said, pointing at Junhui.

  “Same amount of time or different?” Zelo asked, looking around the room.

  “Junhui and I are the same. Kim and Jisoo started dating a few days after and Sera and Coups just recently.” Mari said, moving to cover herself with the blanket.

  “What was that?” I asked, walking in with a bunch of papers.

  “They were asking about our love life.” Junhui said, pointing at the three BAP members.

  “I am innocent.” Dino said, moving to lay down.

  “You can lay on my bed if you want to.” I said, making Dino bounce up and climb onto my bed.

  “It's very cold this year.” Jeonghan said, looking around the room.

  “That's what I forgot.” Mari said, jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

  “She forgot to down the aircon and turn up the heater.” I said, smiling and handing Zelo and Soonyoung the lyrics.

  “Who wrote the seven songs?” Zelo asked, looking at the lyrics.

  “I wrote three, Mari wrote three, and the title we wrote together.” I said, sitting on my bed.

  “Which three did you write?” Himchan asked, looking over Soonyoung's shoulder.

  “Blue Sea, Love, and Lonely.” I said, moving a little so that Jihoon could get behind me.

 Jihoon wrapped his arms around my waist while his legs were on either side of me.

  “SORRY! UNNIE!...I'm hungry!” Mari said, coming back into the room.

  “I need to feed a mini army....does anyone cook?” I asked, looking around.

 Jeonghan and Himchan raised their hands slowly.

  “YAY! I don't have to cook alone.” I said, bouncing a little.

  “You guys can go over the lyrics while I cook. I'll be back.” I said, getting off the bed, Jihoon following behind since he refused to let go.

 I went over to Sera's room and knocked before walking in.

  “Yes Lia?” Sera asked, looking up from her lyrics.

  “Any one have any preference when it comes to food?” I asked, looking at everyone.

 Everyone said no, raising an eyebrow at Jihoon.

  “Okay good. I'm feeding a mini army with two other people helping me. I'll call you when it's ready.” I said, turning and going back outside.

  “Is he usually like this?” Himchan asked, looking at Jihoon.

  “No. He's probably tired.” I said, going into the kitchen.

  “I told you that you need to sleep more.” Jeonghan said, looking at Jihoon.

  “I do sleep.” Jihoon asked, finally letting go of me and sitting on one of the bar stools.

  “Four hours doesn't count pixie.” I said, pulling things out of the cabinets.

 Jihoon was silent and I looked to see him with his head down and his breathing normal.

  “He fell asleep?” Himchan asked, surprised.

  “Yeah. Jeonghan...bring him into my room please?” I asked, looking at said male.

  “Okay. I'll be right back.” Jeonghan said, moving to pick up the short male and bring him into my room.

 He came out a few seconds later and we all started cooking.

  “It smells really good in here.” Mari said, walking into the kitchen.

  “What are you doing out here?” I asked, looking up from the food.

  “There are two sleeping boys on your bed and Junhui and I got kicked off.” Mari said, making me laugh.

  “Dino fell asleep?” Jeonghan asked, raising an eyebrow.

  “Yeah and he's cuddling Jihoon.” Junhui said, coming in behind Mari.

  “Well...you can call everyone into the kitchen...I'll go wake them up.” I said, wiping my hands before heading towards my room.

  “Is the food ready?” Youngguk asked, as soon as I walked in.

  “Yep. You guys can go and eat. I'll wake these two up.” I said, smiling at them as they left.

  “She cooks good food.” Soonyoung said, following them outside.

 The three left the room, leaving me with Dino and Jihoon. I chose to wake up Dino first.

  “Dino...wake up. Food is ready.” I said, lightly shaking him.

 Thankfully at the sound of food, he got up and smiled at me.

  “Thanks for letting me sleep on your bed noona.” he said, smiling at me.

  “Your welcome Dino. Go join everyone else while I wake up Jihoon.” I said, smiling when he bounced off the bed and left the room.

 I looked at Jihoon and patted his cheek before kneeling down in front of him.

  “Are you gonna keep staring at me?” Jihoon asked, not opening his eyes.

…......................ohhhhh........cliff hanger XDXDXD...jokes....next ch. will be up shortly <3....Hope you guys like cheese XD