Ch.17

With Seventeen!

Ch.17

'The Beginning'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “It's just for the song...It's not like you are making out in the music video.” Mari said, making me whack her.

 

  “Let's just choose the songs. Sera and Kim might need help later.” I said, looking back at my book.

 

~Now~

 

 As I had predicted, as soon as Seventeen got word that Soonyoung would be in mine and Mari's Japanese debut mini-album, Jihoon texted me asking why we didn't choose him.

 

 'Because I don't know if you can speak Japanese.' - Lia

 

 'I can't, not really anyways. You still could have asked me.' - Jihoon

 

 'I would have if I didn't have an hour to think of someone that spoke Japanese and besides, he isn't going to be the only one featured in the album.' - Lia

 

 'Who else is in it?'' - Jihoon

 

 'Zelo.' - Lia

 

 'From B.A.P?' -Jihoon

 

 'Yes, him. Soonyoung is just being featured Jihoon. I know you are jealous of him because he's my second favorite member, but I told you that you'll always be number one....and i'm already with you so no one can steal me anyways.' - Lia

 

 'Not jealous and I better remain number one.' - Jihoon

 

 'Always Jihoon. I love you <3' -Lia

 

 'I love you too.'<3' – Jihoon

 

  “So....how mad was he?” Mari asked, looking at me from her spot on the ground.

 

  “Not mad, just low key jelly.” I said, making her raise an eyebrow.

 

  “You call that low key?” Mari asked, leaning back on the ground.

 

  “You know what I mean. He's jealous, but he won't admit it.” I said, leaning back on the ground as well.

 

  “It's okay. Junhui isn't even low key. As soon as I told him Zelo was being featured he freaked out.” Mari said, making me laugh while I was writing.

 

  “Doesn't surprise me. I wonder how Kim is handling Joshua after news of Minghao being featured on their album got released.” I said, scribbling some lyrics that came into my head.

 

  “Joshua doesn't seem to be the jealous type, especially towards his own member.” Mari said, just scribbling into a book.

 

  “I wonder if Sera and Coups have gotten anywhere yet...she hasn't said anything about it, but I know they text each other a lot.” I said, looking at the clock on the wall.

 

 Sera and Kim left in Sera's car about an hour ago to practice at the dance studio, so they probably wouldn't be back for a while.

 

  “We could always ask Jihoon. Aren't they best friends?” Mari asked, getting up off the floor and walking into the kitchen.

 

  “Yeah they are, but isn't that an invasion of privacy? I'm sure if Sera wanted us to know, then she would tell us.” I said, getting up and following Mari.

 

  “Yeah. Can you make food unnie...i'm hungry.” Mari said, sitting at a table and giving me puppy dog eyes.

 

  “I guess. I'm getting hungry also.” I said, moving to look in the fridge for food.

 

Ding dong

 

 Mari and I glanced at each other before I went to answer the door.

 

  “Jihoon?” I asked, opening the door to reveal said pixie.

 

  “Hi...I brought Junhui with me...and Soonyoung.” he said, pointing to the others.

 

  “Oh. I was just getting ready to make Mari and I some food. Would you like to eat?” I asked, opening the door and letting them in.

 

  “Yes please!” Junhui said, coming into the dorm and going straight for Mari, who screeched when she saw him.

 

  “I'll be right back!” Mari screamed, running into, what I assumed is her room since the door slammed.

 

  “Do I want to know?” Jihoon asked, looking at me.

 

  “She went to go change.” I said, smiling when I spotted my necklace.

 

  “What even was she wearing?” Junhui asked, looking at us from behind the wall.

 

  “We have matching pajamas. I'm a cat and she's a panda.” I said, pointing at my outfit.

 

  “That's cute.” Soonyoung said, making me look at him.

 

  “I forgot he was here.” I said, blinking before moving to let them both in.

 

  “A lot of people do.” Soonyoung said, skipping into the dorm.

 

 I shook my head before smiling at Jihoon.

 

  “Stop staring. I might get a hole in my head.” I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

 

  “Maybe then Soonyoung will leave you alone.” Jihoon said, looking around.

 

  “This place is nice.” Soonyoung said, reappearing in front of Jihoon and I.

 

  “I'm gonna go change and then i'll start making lunch.” I said, kissing Jihoon's cheek before going to my room.

 

 It took me a few minutes since I couldn't decide what to wear.

 

  “So, what do you wanna eat Mari?” I asked, coming back into the living room where everyone was sitting.

 

  “Anything you cook. Lia unnie cooks so good. She used to cook all the time when we were in California.” Mari said, bouncing a little.

 

  “I'm not that good....” I mumbled, walking into the kitchen.

 

  “YES YOU ARE!” Mari yelled, making sure I could hear her.

 

  “I'm looking forward to your cooking.” Soonyoung said, making me jump.

 

  “Soonyoung, you scared me.” I said, holding on to my chest.

 

  “Sorry. I have a question though, if you don't mind that is.” he said, leaning against the counter.

 

  “Sure. Ask away.” I said, moving around to gather things for cooking.

 

  “Are you and Jihoon together...like...dating?” he asked, looking at said person.

 

  “Yes...why? Do you like someone?” I asked, moving around the kitchen.

 

  “No...just curious. He tends to glare at me a lot, even more now that he found out I was being featured in your album. I guess that explains it...” he said, looking down sadly.

 

  “Don't take it to hard Soonyoungie....i'm sure he's just scared. It's not easy being in a relationship. Jihoon seems to like you a lot. You guys were close...I'm sure he still likes you.” I said, smiling at Soonyoung before hugging him.

 

  “Lia, what are you coo-” Jihoon stopped talking as soon as he saw me and Soonyoung talking.

 

  “I was just...Jihoon...YAH...GET BACK HERE!!!” I yelled, when Jihoon turned and walked away.

 

  “I'll go talk to him...” Soonyoung said, smiling at me before going to find Jihoon.

 

~W/ SoonHoon~

 

  “JIHOON?!” Soonyoung yelled, looking around outside.

 

  “Leave me alone Soonyoung.” a small voice said, causing Soonyoung to look down.

 

 Jihoon was siting on the ground right next to the door with a look of pure sadness on his face.

 

  “Jihoon-ah...nothing is going on between me and Lia noona. I was asking her if you guys were dating because i've noticed the glares you keep giving me. It hurts when I catch you doing it and I never knew what I did....It hurt...” Soonyoung said, siting next to Jihoon, who looked over at him in shock.

 

  “Then why were you guys hugging?” Jihoon asked, leaning against the wall.

 

  “Because I told her about it...she was trying to comfort me. I don't like noona that way, she's pretty but I don't like her as anything other than a noona.” Soonyoung said, leaning on Jihoon's shoulder.

 

  “Please stop calling her noona....she's not that much older than us.” Jihoon said, leaning so that he was leaning his head on Soonyoung's.

 

  “I am still older....but yeah don't call me noona. Food is ready if you want to eat.” I said, popping out from behind the door.

 

  “FOOD!” Soonyoung yelled, getting off the ground before running inside.

 

  “God...it's a male version of Mari.” I said, shaking my head before looking at Jihoon.

 

 Jihoon looked at me before looking away.

 

  “Are you mad?” he asked, so silent I barely heard him.

 

  “No I am not mad pixie. I'd get mad if I saw you hugging a girl too. Come in and eat.” I said, crouching so that I could look at him.

 

 I had to keep my hands on his knees to keep myself from falling over.

 

  “Okay.” Jihoon said, finally smile before grabbing my hands and standing up with me.

 

 I stopped him before he went into the house and he turned to look at me.

 

  “I love you Jihoon. Please don't think that I'd ever do anything to hurt you.” I said, moving to hug him.

 

  “I love you too Lia. I'd never hurt you either.” he said, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me back.

 

 I pulled away and was about to say something until I felt a warm pair of lips against mine.

 

  “Never going to hurt you.” Jihoon said, pulling away from the kiss and leaning his forehead against mine.

 

  “Coups is rubbing off on you...you're becoming cheesy. I kind of like it.” I said, smiling at him before I kissed him again, only slightly harder than what he did.

 

  “We should go inside before Mari comes out here and pulls us in my our hair.” Jihoon said, looking at me while panting hard.

 

  “To late...Soonyoung ran away a few seconds ago talking about his eyes burning. Now get inside so we can eat.” Mari said, watching us from the door.

 

  “Coming.” I said, smiling at Jihoon before pulling him inside by the hand.

 

 The next half hour went on with the others praising my cooking and me denying that I cooked that good.

 

  “We should probably go, but we'll be back again soon so that Soonyoung can go over the song with you.” Jihoon said, standing up.

 

  “Awe, but can't you guys stay longer?” Mari asked, holding onto Junhui's arm.

 

 According to Soonyoung he had gone inside to see the two kissing, before he almost ran outside to see Jihoon and I kissing, that's when he ran away screaming about his eyes burning.

 

  “I wish, but Coups and the others are waiting for us. Next time we come over, hopefully Zelo can come over as well. I'm sure you already have his number. Just give him your address and we'll all come over...since Minghao needs to come over as well.” Jihoon said, moving to stand near me.

 

  “Awe...okay.” Mari said, standing up so that she could hug Junhui.

 

  “Yah, Kwon Soonyoung, come here.” I said, standing up next to Jihoon.

 

  “Yes?” he asked, looking at me.

 

 I moved to hug both Soonyoung and Jihoon before speaking.

 

  “You two be nice to each other now.” I said, moving away from them.

 

 Soonyoung and Jihoon nodded before we all moved towards the door.

 

  “I'll text you and let you know what Zelo says okay?” I asked, looking at Jihoon.

 

 Soonyoung was already walking down the hall and Mari and Junhui were talking in the living room.

 

  “Okay. I'll text you when I get back to our dorms.” he said, moving closer to me.

 

  “Why so close?” I asked, looking at him.

 

  “Close your eyes.” he said, lightly reaching up to cover my eyes.

 

  “Why?” I asked, trying to move away.

 

  “Please?” he asked, pouting a little.

 

  “Okay fine.” I said, finally closing them.

 

 I jumped a little when I felt something cold hit my neck and thought he had given me back my necklace.

 

  “You can open your eyes now.” he said, smiling when I did.

 

 I looked at him and noticed he still had my necklace so I looked down to see a topaz heart necklace, with a moon and star next to it around my neck.

 

  “You didn't have to get me a necklace.” I said, smiling and looking at the necklace.

 

  “Since I have your birthstone necklace, I wanted to get you one with mine on it. Do you like it?” he asked, looking at me closely.

 

  “Of course I love it. Thank you.” I said, pulling him into a tight hug.

 

  “I love you kitty.” he said, smiling when I twitched at the nickname.

 

  “I love you too pixie.” I said, showing him tongue.

 

 He moved closer to me and kissed me lightly on the lips before moving back again.

 

  “Junhui let's go, it's getting late.” Jihoon said, calling said creeper.

 

  “I'm coming.” Junhui said, walking in with a bright red Mari in tow.

 

  “Not gonna ask....bye Jihoon. Don't forget to text me.” I said, waving at him as he and Junhui finally left.

 

  “Don't ask..-” Mari stopped her sentence when she saw the necklace around my neck.

 

  “It was a present since he is wearing mine.” I said, playing with the necklace between my fingers.

 

  “He needs to stay away from Coups. I can sense the cheese.” Mari said, making me laugh.

 

  “Let's go do karaoke while we wait for the other two to get home.” I said, moving back into the living room.

 

  “YES! It's been so long since we've done karaoke.” Mari said, bouncing in behind me.

 

 It took another hour until Sera and Kim came home, so we stayed up in the living room waiting for them. When they finally came home, we told them about what happened today and Sera was silent.

 

  “Unnie are you okay?” I asked, looking at her.

 

  “I'm fine Lia. It's just that i'm so confused....I've never dated before...” Sera said, looking at her hands.

 

  “We all know this....why are you confused?” Mari asked, leaning closer to us.

 

  “Coups asked me out....and I said yes.” she said, making us all squeal and clap.

 

  “Then what's wrong?” Kim asked, leaning on the couch.

 

  “I don't know how to date...” Sera said, covering her face.

 

  “Then let Coups lead. Sera, as long as you know you like him then you don't have to worry about being inexperienced.” I said, patting her hand.

 

  “Thanks you guys. Also, I heard that Jihoon gave you something after he asked Coups about it.” Sera said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Necklace with his birthstone on it....since he still has mine.” I said, pulling it out from the jacket I was wearing, which was actually Jihoon's pink one from our tour date.

 

  “That explains a lot.” Sera said laughing before pulling out a necklace hidden by her shirt.

 

  “That's so pretty...” I said, playing with the necklace.

 

 The necklace had Coups' birthstone and since they both had matching letters in their first name, she could get away with an 'S' being present as well.

 

  “I knew that necklace reeked of Coups cheese.” Mari said, making us all laugh.

 

  “We should get to sleep. It's getting really late.” Kim said, looking at the time.

 

 11:30pm

 

  “Yeah...we should. I'll see you guys in the morning.” I said, hugging everyone before we all went to our rooms.

 

 I looked at my phone and saw four texts. Three from Jihoon and one from Zelo.

 

 'I have a free day next week if you want to meet. Just text me your address. :D' -Zelo

 

 I responded to his text quickly and gave him our dorm address before reading Jihoon's messages.

 

 'Lia, I hope you like the necklace...Coups helped pick it out....Oh and i'm back at the dorm.' -Jihoon

 

 I laughed before reading the next one.

 

 'Are you okay? It's getting late.' -Jihoon

 

 'Are you waiting for your members to come home still? You forgot your phone in the bedroom didn't you?' - Jihoon

 

 That was the last one I had received and I smiled before texting him back.

 

 'I love the necklace Jihoon. I'm fine and yes I was waiting for Kim and Sera to get home. Slap Coups for me, him and Sera are dating! I'm happy for them.' - Lia

 

 I quickly changed before getting on my bed in time to hear my phone beep from a new text.

 

 'I know, Coups told me a few days ago. He's such a cheese ball. We should get some sleep. I love you kitty.' - Jihoon

 

 'I love you too pixie. Goodnight <3' -Lia

 

 'Goodnight. <3' – Jihoon

 

 I smiled at my phone before putting it on the charger and falling asleep.

 

…......uggghhhh such cheese much wow XD......My brain is dead and my insomnia is making it worse...sorry for the cheese slide...my brain wanted to release some SoonHoon feels and that part came of it! <3 Anyways....almost to Ch.20...I'm still not sure when this story will be done, but I hope this story goes on for a while! Much lubb to my subs! Thank you all for sticking by me even though I don't update consistently! I'll update again soon! Byebye for now <3 P.S. As always, pics are down below :)

 

Outfits

 

~Pajamas~

 

Lia: http://i67.tinypic.com/21jrn6x.jpg

Mari: http://i63.tinypic.com/1z4l8vl.jpg

~Outfits after they change~

 

Lia: http://i68.tinypic.com/33392zp.png

Mari: http://i64.tinypic.com/2qwlb83.jpg

~Necklaces~

Lia: http://i63.tinypic.com/bino6f.jpg

Sera: http://i63.tinypic.com/2m3fexx.jpg