Ch.35 ~Final~

With Seventeen!

Ch.35

'Epilogue'

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “I love you Lia Choi.” Jihoon said, staring at me.

 

  “I love you too, Lee Jihoon.” I said, leaning up and kissing him.

 

~Now~

 

 It has been two years since that night after our wedding and we now had amazing one year old twin girls, with another on the way. Kim had her son two months after the wedding and his name is Hong Jaehyuk (wealthy and radiant). Mari and I managed to freak people out, have our own set of twins, since apparently they run in her family, only three days apart. Her twins, a boy and a girl, were born three days before mine and she named them Wen Mingli (enlightening and strong) and Wen Jiang (river). My twins were born three days later, both baby girls only two minutes apart. The first born was named Amara (beloved) Lee and the second born was given the name Areum (beautiful) Lee. Soonyoung and Ari got married a year after Jihoon and I and were also expecting, although I was ahead by three months and expecting a baby boy and Ari is expecting a girl. At last, Coups finally got down on one knee and asked Sera to marry him at mine and Jihoon's wedding anniversary dinner, not that anyone minded. Everything was hectic now that we were all out of the music industry. Mari, Junhui, and their twins, along with Jihoon, our twins and I living under one roof, it was no wonder. Minghao and Soonyoung now co-own a dance studio, where Mari, Junhui, Soonyoung, Dino, Minghao, Jihoon and I taught classes at. Kim, being a stay at home mom with Jisoo teaching guitar classes at a music studio not far away, babysits our children when we are doing said teaching. With me being pregnant and ready to pop though, I was helping Kim with the five children. Ari also came over when ever she could, being an elementary school english teacher at a nearby school made things kind of complicated when it came to seeing her. The other members of Seventeen went off to do their own things after they disbanded. Jeonghan went and became a model, Wonwoo and Mingyu created an underground hip-hop crew, and the rest are scattered around doing random things. Things were way different than I originally thought they'd turn out to be after that faithful day at the concert, but Ari was right, everything was alright for all of us in the end.~

 

THE END!!!!

 

….That's right everyone, the story is over! The epilogue has no dialect due to the fact that I didn't really think any was needed. It's just Lia telling everyone what happened after the wedding. Babies, weddings, and more babies pretty much XD...THANK YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS!! I don't know if I can say that enough...I'm actually really surprised at how many subscribers this story has gotten and I know I have a few reader who have not subscribed. The completion of this story marks my thirtieth story that I have posted on this site. Thank you once again and please read as many of my stories as you like :) Goodbye my dears!