Ch.34

With Seventeen!

Ch.34

“Accidents and a Glimpse of the Future!”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Goodnight Lia.” he said, kissing me lightly on the lips.

 

  “Goodnight Jihoon.” I said, falling asleep against his chest.

 

~Now~

 

 I woke up in the morning to a soft body holding mine.

 

  “Good morning.” Jihoon said, moving my hair from my face.

 

  “How long have you been awake?” I asked, blinking my eyes.

 

  “About an hour.” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

  “You were watching me in my sleep?” I asked, quickly looking up at him.

 

  “I had no choice. You wouldn't let me move.” he said, pointing to my arms, which were still wrapped around him.

 

  “I can honestly say you aren't the first to watch me sleep.” I mumbled, releasing him slowly.

 

  “Oh really now? Who else has watched you sleep?” he asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

  “I have. Now wake up. The police are already at the hospital and I want to hear what happened.” Mari said, breaking into the room.

 

  “That...doesn't surprise me.” Jihoon said, getting out of my bed.

 

  “What doesn't?” I asked, looking at him as I got out of the bed as well.

 

  “That she's the one who's watched you sleep.” he said, leaving my room and letting me get ready.

 

 We all headed up to the hospital to see everyone already waiting for us.

 

  “She was just about to say what happened. Perfect timing.” Yoora unnie said, showing us a thumbs up.

 

 We listened closely to the conversation.

 

  “Can you tell us what happened before the crash?” a female police officer asked, sitting next to Soonyoung.

 

  “I went to the store to get drinks for when my sisters got home from their schedules. I walked out of the store with the drinks and started walking back towards their dorm rooms when I saw bright lights behind me.” Ari said, playing with her fingers.

 

  “What happened after that?” a male police officer asked this time.

 

  “The lights got brighter and an ahjumma that was in front of me started to yell. So I turned around.” she said, looking around the room.

 

 Only the two police officers and Soonyoung were in the room with her.

 

  “Did you notice anything before the accident happened?” the female police officer, with a name tag that read 'Lee' asked.

 

  “The driver looked scared, like she didn't know what was happening.” Ari said, shaking her head.

 

  “Did she signal to you or anything?” Officer Ryu, the male police officer asked.

 

  “She looked like she was trying to keep a hold on the wheel. She looked so scared....” Ari said, turning her gaze to her lap.

 

  “Thank you Ms.Choi. That is all we needed to know.” Officer Lee said, standing up and leaving the room.

 

  “Wait...Is the woman okay?” Ari asked, her innocence seeping out like juice.

 

  “Mrs. Park is perfectly fine. She was released from the hospital last night with only a scrape on her forehead.” Officer Ryu said, smiling at Ari and Soonyoung before leaving the room.

 

  “You did good.” Soonyoung said, squeezing her hand.

 

 It took three months for Ari to heal completely before she was released. By then we had released a single dedicated to her as a get well soon kind of thing. Right as soon as she was discharged, we all headed to Lotte World for celebration. Of course, this is the first time we've all been out together since the news of our relationships got out.

 

  “I can't wait to go on all the rides and we are gonna have so much fun. I hated that bed so much.” Ari said, babbling on about how much she hated hospitals.

 

  “Ari...slow down, we can hardly keep up.” Mari said, making Ari bounce around.

 

  “Don't bounce.” I said, slightly fearing that something would happen if she continued.

 

  “I'm fine unnie. They said it completely healed and nothing is bound to break again just by daily activity.” Ari said, pouting at me.

 

  “I'll take her. You and Soonyoung go have fun.” Jihoon said, pulling me away from my sister.

 

  “But she needs to be watched....” I said, trying to go back to where Soonyoung was pulling Ari to.

 

  “She'll be fine Lia. This is the first time we've been out together in a long time. Can we just have fun today without any worries?” Jihoon asked, holding onto my hand.

 

  “Okay....” I said, giving into Jihoon.

 

 After a few minutes, I stopped worrying about my sister and more about myself.

 

  “Jihoon...are you trying to kill me?” I asked, after we got off of the second roller-coaster in the area.

 

  “No. I'm trying to distract you.” he said, pulling me towards the spinning teacups.

 

  “I'm already having fun.” I said, hating the teacups.

 

  “I can tell, but we are still going on the teacups.” he said, putting me in a pink one.

 

  “It's a good thing I love you...” I mumbled, holding on for dear life when he started spinning the cup.

 

 I looked around to see Mari and Junhui in a purple on near us and Sera and Coups in a blue one.

 

  “Don't worry. I'm sure Sera is going to kill Seungcheol later for that.” Jihoon said, talking loudly so that I could hear him.

 

 We stayed there at the amusement part for seven hours before we all headed back to the dorms.

 

  “Is Ari spending the night?” Mari asked, looking over at said girl.

 

  “If it's okay with unnie.” Ari said, looking over at me.

 

  “Of course it is.” I said, smiling at my baby sister.

 

 We all went to sleep, with Ari curling up with me in my bed.

 

  “I wonder what things will be like in the future...” Ari said, curling up to my side.

 

  “I don't know, but I hope everything turns out alright for all of us.” I said, wrapping my arms around her.

 

  “I know everything will, one way or another.” Ari said, falling fast asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------FIVE YEARS LATER----------------------------------------------

 

  “Why are they running around?” I asked, watching people run around the room.

 

  “Because today is your big day. I still can't believe I got married before you.” Mari said, sitting on a chair near me.

 

  “Just because i'm getting married doesn't mean everyone can freak out on me.” I said, watching my mom and Melody run around the room.

 

  “They aren't freaking out. They are just waiting for the wedding to happen already. Since both Kim and I got married before you, it's only natural.” Mari said, shrugging as we continued to watch them.

 

 I was already ready for the wedding, just waiting for the time to pass by.

 

  “Everyone ready?” my dad asked, finally peaking into the room.

 

  “Ready as ever.” my mom said, running out of the room and into the church.

 

  “I still can't believe you managed to get the CEO to agree to have everyone flown to Hawaii for your wedding.” Kim said, fixing my hair a little.

 

  “He offered...and besides....you had yours in Florida and Mari had hers back home in Cali.” I said, adjusting my dress.

 

  “I wonder where Sera is going to have hers.” Kim said, making Mari and I laugh.

 

  “Coups has to propose first.” Mari said, looking at Sera.

 

  “I'm surprised he wasn't the first to propose out of the four.” Sera mumbled, standing up and fixing her dress.

 

  “You and all of us together.” I said, making Mari laugh.

 

  “Time to start.” my dad said, tapping his watch.

 

 The girls all left the room to get in position.

 

  “You ready?” my dad asked, looking at me.

 

  “Yeah.” I said, smiling up at him.

 

 I was really glad when both my parents said they would make time to make it to the wedding and meet Ari for the first time since her birth. It was a really tearful reunion and I was happy that my family was complete.

 

  “Let's get this started.” he said, leading me towards the church door, where Mari had just entered.

 

  “I'm really glad you and mom could make it today.” I said, smiling up at him.

 

  “We're very proud of you Lia and i'm proud of how well Ari grew up as well.” he said, right as the doors opened.

 

 After my father handed me to Jihoon the entire ceremony went by in a flash. The after party however, went on for ages, but eventually we all went to bed.

 

  “So now that you are my wife is there anything you'd like?” Jihoon asked, carrying me into our suite.

 

  “Well...I'm already married to you, so how about a kiss?” I asked, smiling up at him.

 

  “I'll give you more than a kiss.” he said, putting me on the bed and taking off my after party dress.

 

 After dating for four years and being engaged for one, he really broke out of his comfort zone when it was only us two together.

 

  “Well, Kim is already pregnant and my mom does want grand kids to spoil.” I mumbled, laughing when he plopped down on top of me.

 

  “I love you Lia Choi.” Jihoon said, staring at me.

 

  “I love you too, Lee Jihoon.” I said, leaning up and kissing him.

 

….........Final chapter will be the prologue which takes place two years after their wedding and then the story will finally be over after three long months...for reason of sanity and failing at this certain part of writing, I did not include any in the story. Thank you guys for subscribing and reading my story <3 (Below are the dresses and the wedding church/after party scenes)

 

~PICS~

 

Lia's wedding dress: http://i66.tinypic.com/357ki8i.jpg

Lia's after party dress: http://i63.tinypic.com/20z8zg6.jpg

Brides maids/maid of honor (Mari) dresses: http://i66.tinypic.com/307yy4o.png

Mari's after party dress: http://i68.tinypic.com/28bta3d.jpg

Sera's after party dress: http://i66.tinypic.com/2mg2j54.jpg

Kim's after party dress: http://i64.tinypic.com/359n402.jpg

Church: http://i65.tinypic.com/289apee.jpg

After party: http://i65.tinypic.com/2mg3txu.jpg