Ch.7

With Seventeen!

li6.gifli6.gifli6.gifli6.gif

Ch.7

“Arrival in Korea....Again.”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “Unnie can you drop me home so that I can get stuff?” Mari asked walking next to me.

 

  “Yeah.” I said smiling at her.

 

~Now~

 

 It took less than twenty-four hours before we were on a plane to Korea, for the second time in one month.

 

  “I can't believe this is actually happening.” I said looking out the window of the airplane.

 

  “Me either....I wonder what the CEO said to Doogi PD when he told him our ages...” Mari said, moving closer to me so that she could look out as well.

 

  “I thought you hated heights?” Kim said looking at Mari.

 

  “I'm to excited to care at the moment.” Mari said shrugging.

 

  “Hey Mari...where is the song you've been writing?” I asked looking at her quickly.

 

  “I have it in my little notebook that I bring everywhere.” she said pulling out a little purple notebook that had anime characters drawn on the front of it in marker.

 

  “Can I see it?” I asked holding out my hand with a pout.

 

  “I guess...but it's not done. I've been meaning to asked Sera unnie if she can write the rap part....since i'm not very good at that part.” she said looking over at Sera, who was now interested.

 

  “Can I hear how it goes?” Sera asked leaning over.

 

  “We can all try and do our parts for it...I just need to think of a good beat for it first...” I said looking at the song, trying to imagine a nice beat to go with it.

 

 I smiled before singing out the first line and as it went on it started to get better and better and when the rap part came, Mari took out a pen and quickly wrote down what Sera had started rapping.

 

  “This is such a good song....Mari, when we land you and I should make choreography for it.” I said bouncing in my seat when we were done.

 

  “That sounds like a plan....but haven't you been writing songs also?” Mari asked looking at me in a teasing way.

 

  “I knew if I asked about it she'd bring mine up....yes I have been writing songs...and some of them have raps already...but I don't think any of them are good.” I said looking down.

 

  “Come on...anything you make is amazing. Even your food is good and a lot of people say they don't even want to try....they honestly don't know what they are missing out on.” Kim said looking at me with pleading eyes. 

 

  “Okay..okay...fine....They are in my little bag near Sera. They'll all be in a notebook similar to Mari's....only pink.” I said looking out the window.

 

 My ears picked up on Kim and Mari trying to sing the first parts which were made for them and then Sera did the rap, with me joining in at the last second before I completed the song.

 

  “Unnie....what made you write this song?” Mari asked looking at me and handing me my book.

 

  “My dream to become an idol. Like most of my songs...some of them are love songs and others are my dreams of being an idol.” I said looking at the little book.

 

  “Those rap lyrics are some real words.” Sera said showing me a thumbs up.

 

  “We should starts working on an album, maybe a few weeks after you guys arrive. You guys have amazing vocals and rap skills. I can't wait to see how you guys will work out the choreography for that first song.” Doogi PD said looking over from the chairs behind us, causing us all to jump.

 

  “How long have you been there?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “Only the entire plane ride. Mari, Lia, would you mind if I looked through your lyrics?” Doogi PD asked looking at Mari and I.

 

  “I...don't know...” I said looking around unsure of anything.

 

  “Don't worry. I won't tell anyone how good your songs are and you will not have to give them to anyone.” he said smiling lightly.

 

  “I'll give him mine,if you give him yours?” Mari asked looking at me.

 

  “Okay...” I said, putting mine and Mari's notebooks together, before handing it to Doogi PD.

 

  “Thank you.” he said smiling before sitting down.

 

 After an hour Mari and I were starting to loose our patience because he was being so quiet.

 

  “You both have so many songs in here....combined you can make at least four complete albums and even then, some more.” he finally said out of no where causing us to jump.

 

  “How many songs have you two written?” Kim asked looking at us.

 

  “Lia has around twenty and Mari has around twenty-four, working on twenty-five.” Doogi PD said looking at the books from the sounds of it.

 

  “It just happens....” I said shrugging.

 

  “What does he mean by about?” Kim asked looking at Mari and I.

 

  “The rap.” we said shrugging.

 

  “Look out the window and see your new home.” Doogi said catching our attention.

 

 We all looked out the window to see Seoul lit up like it was Christmas.

 

  “It's so pretty at night.” I said looking at the place as we flew over.

 

  “Since it is late, we are staying in a hotel near the airport and when morning comes, we will head to the company building for you to sign the contracts.” Doogi PD said smiling at us.

 

  “Thank you so much Doogi PD.” Mari said happily.

 

  “With how hard you girls have worked, I'm sure the CEO will be glad to have you as artists.” Doogi PD said smiling before leaning back and buckling up as we made the descent to the airport runway.

 

….................SO.....I can't actually write songs....so it's just gonna be like that....I wish I had that skill, but I do not so I hope you guys don't mind to much :).....Here is CH.7....and I finally got through mid-terms so i'm hoping I get more sleep now...so that I can stay up and write as much as I possibly can with out going brain dead...thank you to everyone who has subscribed so far and to those who subscribe in the future. Love you guys and see you again soon <3