Ch.33

With Seventeen!

Ch.33

“Reactions and Sleep!”

 

~Last time on WS~

 

  “I can't wait to go to sleep tonight.” I mumbled, waving at the members of Teen Top.

 

  “You and me both....I'm hungry.” Mari said, making me laugh.

 

~Now~

 

 Needless to say that after the recording, all I wanted to do, was choke someone. We recorded twice since they were doing the clothes change thingy in the middle of our performance and I had yet to get any sleep. Kim and I plus no food equals death. Mari plus no food equals...just dig your own grave. We finally got back to our dorms around ten at night and were more than happy to eat, shower and sleep, maybe even skipping the shower part because we were that tired. The next morning, I was ready to kill someone.

 

  “GIRLS WAKE UP! YOU HAVE A FULL SCHEDULE TODAY!” Doogi yelled, coming into the dorms at only six in the morning.

 

  “YOU BETTER HAVE A BODY SUIT ON OR YOU MIGHT DIE TODAY!” I screeched, leaving my room.

 

  “No...but I have chocolate coffee.” he said, slightly hiding behind the counter in the kitchen and slowly pushing the coffee to me.

 

  “Be glad you said chocolate or you really might have died.” Sera said, coming into the kitchen behind me.

 

  “Did you bring any food?” Mari asked, coming out in her panda pajamas.

 

  “Yoora is on her way with fresh doughnuts.” he said, coming out of his hiding spot.

 

  “Are the girls awake yet?” Soonyoung asked, walking into the dorm.

 

  “No. We died.” I said, standing up and taking my coffee into my room to get ready for the day.

 

  “Is she okay?” Jihoon asked, walking in behind Soonyoung.

 

  “Not a morning person.” Mari said shrugging before heading into her room to get ready as well.

 

  “I know that, but she seems very...angered by something.” Jihoon said, looking at his girlfriend's room.

 

  “Has she been on the internet lately?” Ari asked, coming in and back-hugging Soonyoung.

 

  “I think she was on it while we were eating last night, but after that, I don't know.” Kim said, looking at my door before heading into her room.

 

  “She's not mad....she's pissed.” Sera said, grabbing a doughnut and her coffee before going into her room.

 

  “Why?” Dino asked, looking around as everyone settled in the living room.

 

  “You guys haven't seen some of the comments they left on her instagram?” Ari asked, taking out her phone and opening the app.

 

  “Is it about the fact that our relationships aren't secret anymore?” Coups asked, sitting next to Ari to see the phone screen.

 

  “Kind of. A lot of people are showing support for most of you...except her and Jihoon. There are still a lot of good comments on her page about you two, but some of the comments are terrible.” Ari said, handing her phone to Jihoon, who started reading the comments.

 

  “What is wrong with these people?” Soonyoung asked, reading behind Jihoon's shoulder.

 

  “I don't know, but i'm sure the CEO would like to see those messages.” Yoora said, her eyebrows furrowed.

 

  “Don't even bother. Those people are just a waste of time and effort.” I said, coming out of my room.

 

  “But unnie...these comments are horrible.” Ari said, standing up and holding onto my arm.

 

  “I know, which is why it is a waste of time. They're all just butthurt that they can't have their precious idols.” I said, rolling my eyes.

 

  “Lia...the CEO needs to look at some of these. People are threatening your life. That's not something we should just ignore.” Jihoon said, standing up and moving towards me. 

 

  “What can he do? Charge them for defamation and hate threats? We are all going to have anti-fans and not all of them can be dealt with by pressing charges. We just have to be the bigger people and be happy.” I said, hugging him tightly.

 

  “Okay, but if this gets too serious, we will do something about it.” Doogi said, patting my shoulder.

 

  “Did I miss something?” Mari asked, coming into the living room to see me surrounded.

 

  “I'll tell you in the car.” I said, smiling at her, feeling one hundred times better.

 

  “Okay. Let's get going then. See you guys later.” Mari said, dragging me out of the dorm.

 

 As promised, I told her everything, starting from the first notification of a comment that I got to what happened in the living room.

 

  “I agree with the boys Lia...you need to report that to the CEO. We can't tell who are our fans and who are pretending to be just so that they can give you something dangerous.” Sera said, leaning back against the seat.

 

  “Then I can double check everything and make sure that there is nothing inside or just not accept gifts for the time being.” I said, crossing my arms.

 

  “Unnie, I know you are more stubborn than both Myon and I combine, but things like this won't just go away over night. They'll keep trying and I don't want you to get hurt by girls who can't get laid.” Mari said, holding onto my arm.

 

  “The only thing I worry about are you guys. As long as no one hurts you three then i'm fine.” I said, looking out the window.

 

  “Yeobo...you should care about your own safety too. None of us want something to happen to you either and i'm sure Ari doesn't either. You know we all love and care for you, especially Jihoon.” Kim said, patting my arm with a sad look on her face.

 

  “I know, but like Doogi oppa said, if it becomes too much, then we'll tell the CEO. For now they are just empty threats made by thirsty prepubescent girls.” I said, leaning against my chair.

 

  “Okay...” everyone said, agreeing reluctantly.

 

 We finished our schedule for that day with out anything going wrong and were even able to eat out in public without anything happening. When we got home, everyone was waiting in the living room, except Ari and Soonyoung.

 

  “Where is Ari and Soonyoung?” I asked, looking around the room.

 

 Silence

 

  “Where is my sister?” I asked again, waiting for an answer.

 

  “She's at the hospital and Hoshi is with her.” Jihoon said, standing up.

 

  “What happened?” Mari asked, her body tensing up.

 

  “She was walking back from the store when a car hit her. She is okay, but has a broken rib and slight trauma. The accident is still being investigated.” Yoora said, looking at me sadly.

 

  “Take me to her. NOW.” I yelled, only to be pulled into a hug by Jihoon.

 

  “We were waiting for you to get home so that all of us could go.” he said, hugging me tight.

 

 We left the building and heading to our cars. Mari, Junhui, Jihoon and I in my car and the rest spread out through different vehicles.

 

  “Aribelle Choi please.” I said, practically running to the front desk.

 

  “Room 134, are you a relative?” the nurse asked.

 

 I ran towards the rooms, not answering.

 

  “Older sister.” Mari said, pointing at me before running after me.

 

 I made it to the room and entered, seeing Soonyoung asleep next to her and holding her hand.

 

  “Soonyoung.” I said, lightly shaking him.

 

  “What happened, is she okay?” Soonyoung asked, shooting awake.

 

  “It's me, Lia. She's still sleeping.” I said, looking down at my baby sister.

 

 She had a few scratched on her face that would probably heal in a few weeks, but the thing that concerned me was her broken rib. I knew she loved dancing and I didn't know if it would cause problems in the future.

 

  “I'm so sorry Lia...I should have been with her...” he said, dried tears noticeable on his face.

 

  “No one could have known Soonyoung, don't blame yourself.” I said, tears flooding my eyes.

 

 Soonyoung reached his arms out and pulled me into a tight hug causing me to collapse to my knees in front of him. We stayed like this for a few minuted before Jihoon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

 

  “Look at her.” he whispers, to both me and Soonyoung.

 

  “I can't...” I said, my voice cracking.

 

  “Unnie, do I really look that bad?” a light, but hoarse voice, asked causing Soonyoung and I to look at her.

 

  “You're awake...” I said, fresh tears pooling my eyes.

 

  “I'm awake unnie.” she said, smiling at me.

 

 Tears flowed out of my eyes as I stood up and hugged her as much as I could with out hurting her. I felt Mari come next to me and give me a back hug, letting out a deep breath of relief.

 

  “I'm so glad you are awake. The doctors told us it would probably be a few more days or even a week until you woke up.” Soonyoung said, holding her hand tightly.

 

  “I'll go tell a nurse she's awake.” Yoora said, pulling Doogi out with her.

 

 We all sat in the room waiting for the nurse to finish checking on her.

 

  “The good news is, is that she has no memory loss or brain damage. Also, she woke up a lot earlier than expected. We'll have to run more tests to see if there is anything permanently wrong. As for her rib, it should heal perfectly and should cause no future problems.” the nurse said, bowing and leaving the room.

 

  “You can still dance.” I said, beaming at her.

 

  “Yes I can.” she said, squeezing my hand.

 

  “Who said you could let go of me?” Soonyoung asked, taking her hand back.

 

  “It's not like she's going anywhere.” Jihoon said, wrapping his arms around my midsection.

 

  “She better not be.” I mumbled, linking my fingers with Jihoon's.

 

  “The police will be here in the morning to question Ari. For now, we have to go home and let everyone rest.” Yoora said, smiling at us.

 

  “I'm gonna stay here.” Soonyoung said, staying seated while Jihoon and I stood up.

 

  “But, you need to go home and rest.” Ari said, looking up at him.

 

  “Someone needs to stay and make sure nothing happens to you.” I said, convincing Ari to let him stay.

 

  “Besides, they have a couch I can sleep on.” Soonyoung said, pointing to the couch that four of s were on.

 

  “Okay. Call us immediately if anything happens.” Doogi said, pushing everyone out.

 

  “Bye Ari.” I said, waving at her as I was pushed out the door.

 

  “BYE UNNIE!” she yelled, making sure I could hear her.

 

 We all arrived at our dorms and most of us passed out as soon as we got into our own rooms.

 

  “Are you staying here tonight?” I asked, raising an eyebrow since Jihoon was following me into my room instead of going to his own dorm.

 

  “Someone needs to make sure you sleep.” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

  “That's why I have Mari.” I said, looking for said panda, who already disappeared.

 

  “Junhui, Jisoo and Coups are staying here as well and are most likely already asleep.” he said, closing the door behind him.

 

  “Okay..” I said, grabbing my pajamas and going into my bathroom real fast to change.

 

 I left the bathroom to see Jihoon curled up on the right side of my bed.

 

  “You better not kick in your sleep.” I said, climbing in on the other side.

 

  “I don't. I make no promises that I won't cuddle you though.” he said, pulling me up against him.

 

  “I don't mind that.” I said, snuggling up to him and kissing his chin.

 

  “Goodnight Lia.” he said, kissing me lightly on the lips.

 

  “Goodnight Jihoon.” I said, falling asleep against his chest.

 

….wow...only 2 chapters left and Ari is in the hospital...next chapter we find out how the accident happened and see a little glimpse of the future for the members of GEMS and their significant others...Byebye for now my loves <3 <3